LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

the real newsletters start here

"Help Us!" the Grandmothers Said

"We are asking for your help" the Grandmothers said, serious looks on their faces.  "There is work to be done, it is important work and you can do it," they nodded.

"The earth is sacred," they said, "we have told you this many times.  It is true.  The land, the waters, rocks, the air-all of it is sacred.  Ancient people knew the earth was charged with the presence of God and they honored it.  Now this old way needs to be revived again," they said.  "NOW!  Life is divine.  All forms of life are divine.  YOU!" they pointed at me, "are divine.  It is time that the divinity of life is recognized again.  It is time," they declared, their heads nodding slowly.

"If you do not reclaim the sacredness of life here and now, earth will suffer and so will you.  Do you see what is happening?" they asked.  "Fires, floods, ice melting, devastation all over your Mother.  She is already suffering!" they cried.  "She loves her children but her children are fast asleep, her children are unconscious of who they are.  Her children do not treat themselves with respect, nor do they treat their Mother with respect.  So what can She do?" the Grandmothers gestured in frustration.  "All of this must change," they said, shaking their heads firmly.  "It must change NOW.

"We are asking you to begin today to reclaim the sacred connection with your Mother.  Honor her," they said.  "Bow your head before Her.  Go to the power places on earth that are yet vibrant and alive.  There are still a few of them left," the Grandmothers said.  "Pray in these powerful spots and do simple ceremony.  Bring flowers, corn meal, sacred ash, light a candle. DO SOMETHING!!!" they cried.  "Let your Mother know you recognize Her and love Her.  Reactivate these sacred spots on earth and they in turn will awaken others.  Get to work!

"You are going to Ireland soon," they said,"and on to Belgium and Holland."  I looked at them, surprised that they would mention this.  "These places are ready to come alive," they said, "ready to come fully alive. Connect them with the Net of Light," they said.  "Call on us, call on all forms of the Divine and ask us to re-activate the sacred template within the land.  Beneath the ground at each place lies a holy connection to the Net of Light.  We will activate it but we need you to first ask that this connection take place.  In order to restore the holy link between humans and earth, between earth and heaven we must work through human beings.  Help us!" they cried.

"Yes, Grandmothers," I said, my voice choking.  "We will do this.  We will work with the land in Ireland, in Belgium and Holland.  We will work with the land and the waters all over the earth.  We promise you," I said.  "We love our Mother and we will do it!"

Please join us in empowering the Net of Light to re-sanctify the link between human and the earth, between earth and heaven.  There will be a Net of Light Gathering near New Grange in Ireland September 13-15, in Oostmalle, Belgium on September 18 and near Groesbeeke, in the Netherlands September 20-22.  Join us if you can and if you can't come physically, call on the Net of Light and unify with us as reverently we re-activate this sacred connection throughout our planet.  Thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Grandmother lead us in working with the Net of Light to uphold the earth during these times of change in our world.  According to science, the Net of Light is the largest living construct in the Universe.  It anchors light throughout the cosmos and is presently holding our planet steady.  To learn more about the Great Council of the Grandmothers and how to work with the Net of Light, go to netoflight.org.  And if you feel called to join a group or start one yourself, please contact us.  

To hold the earth steady during these most unsteady times, we spread the Grandmothers' message and teach others how to work with the Net of Light. This we do as service so there is no charge.  

Call to Lightworkers
 to Strengthen the Net of Light Holding the Earth

Ancient culture foretold a time when God the Mother would return to Earth.
This is that time.

If you feel called to be part of this return, gather with us to integrate the power of the Feminine Principle back into our beloved planet.  We have waited a long time for this moment and we welcome you to help anchor the Mother's return.

The Grand Mothers say, "Only those we call to this work will respond." So if the Grandmothers are calling you, come.  We will gather together to amplify the power and reach of the Net of Light.  Our purpose is Selfless Service to all life, to the planet itself, and to the spirits of the Ancestors.  Please join us.  

2019 Net of Light Gatherings

Registrations are open for all events listed below
  • Meath, Ireland,  September 13-15  
  • Groesbeek, Netherlands,  September 20-22 
  • Villa Maria, Pennsylvania, USA, October 11-13
  • Santa Rosa, California, USA, November 9 
SharonAndLouieSMALL

Wishing you all the very best,
Sharon McErlane
Net of Light and Grandmothers Speak

The Grandmothers Speak, 483 Linden St., Laguna Beach, CA 92651

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Carol for sharing the grandmother message <3 have a wonderful and magical start of the new week, already the last week of August, may all enfold in good time 

love and blessings

Rhea

Thank you Rhea for your reply. 

I am told by someone I trust who works closely with trees that their roots are a Planetary Internet. As I  gaze upon the ones I know, I send them love and ask for a blessing for our rain forests.

Love,

Ishema

Yes Carol I can relate to that, always addressing them along the way so I think we are pretty much grounded as well aligned with this internet energy
With love
Rhea

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service