LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Espavo.org | Paths2Empowerment.comOnline Events Store  
VirtualLight Broadcast | Beacons of Light   

July 2019

Beacons of Light

Read Channel | Watch Channel | Print Text | Download or Listen

NOTICE: The following channels were given live on the VirtualLight Broadcast and can be heard as they were originally recorded. Below is an edited version of the same channel designed for print. These were edited with the group’s oversight and approval. I hope you enjoy them. Steve Rother

NOTICE: The following channels were given live on the VirtualLight Broadcast and can be heard as they were originally recorded. Below is an edited version of the same channel designed for print. These were edited with the group’s oversight and approval. I hope you enjoy them. Steve Rother

~Timeline Merge~

Beacons of Light July 2019

~ Timeline Merge ~

Greetings, dear ones.

I am eM. I join you today in such a beautiful energy. Humanity is evolving at an incredible pace. Today we share with you what is coming and your position in it. So much is taking place right now. Over periods of time, the physical body will begin to lose density and your spirit will start to emerge. It happens very naturally, very comfortably. This is a natural stage of evolution, not something you must do. It is simply your willingness to go forward and step into those next energies. We have also recently opened the Esayoto, which is a safe space to begin stretching out as a spirit. It is a place where you can step up from planet Earth and stretch out as a spirit.

Learn to revitalize your spirit first and strengthen the process of connecting to Home while you are on walking on the Earth. These processes are getting more important as you step into this next level. Although right now there are just few that are preparing the Esayoto and stretching out into it, creating it. That is open for everyone to do, so start using it in new ways and we will share more as you go forward.

Timeline Merge

We want to talk about the timeline merge which is coming up. Humanity has been experiencing the illusion of time in a linear fashion. Yes, it’s very simple. Everything on your side of the veil is finite, it has a beginning and an end. Yet everything on our side of the veil is infinite. Now the two don’t match very well and it is rather difficult to understand the whole concept. But understand this, as you have been working with time in a linear fashion you create what is called a timeline.

There are other timelines that exist right next to yours. Multiple dimensions also create similar situations of timelines that run in all sorts of directions. They all don’t go in the same direction, for some of them cross each other from time to time. This happened rarely on Earth until recently. When a timeline crosses, it leaves permanent imprints in the collective of both timelines. Many of the stories repeated in your cultures are the result of two or more timeline crossings. This particular one is coming up later this year in November, but it is difficult to name the specific date that this will take place. It is not a direct timeline-cross, instead more of a gradual merge that will remain together far longer than a direct 90=degree cross. The merge will be at its peak on November 23, 2019, so we encourage you to celebrate this date as your heart connections draw the time lines closer.

A New Balance

This timeline merge brings the opportunity to reset the energetic balance of your game. The stories about King Arthur, Camelot, and Merlin were in another dimension of time space that crossed yours, leaving behind a story that has retold for generations. They were in a timeline running right next to yours, a harmonic of your dimensional timeline. Now what takes place is that sometimes you have bleed over between those two. However, what took place was that those timelines actually crossed and they left permanent imprints going forward. This is not the only timeline cross that has changed your world. Many of the great events throughout all of your history were actually timeline crosses where a unique, beautiful energy was about to emerge. These crossed the timelines, leaving huge imprints and new directions, energies and opportunities for all of humanity going forward.

Feminine Balance

So, what exactly does this timeline merge bring? We tell you, dear ones, there’s a new paradigm for all humans. It’s coming at a very critical time because the rays of the feminine energies are about to achieve a new balance. With your help and focus this balance can imprint your timeline as well as theirs, because the door is opening with this merge. If humanity can ground this energy and the feminine steps forward, the door will remain open and a new balance will prevail. With all the changes that have the opportunity of landing on your planet right now, you’re actually in a very good position to take this to the next level. We been preparing you for this. Does it mean you’re going to exit Earth or step out of this body consciously? No, it doesn’t, for it is a gradual process that has already started.

A Time of Mastery

Until then there are opportunities to master everything that you encounter in your lives, which is incredible. It means that everything you have mastered, not just as an individual but as a collective of all humans, are problems that you won’t have to deal with on the next level of incarnation. You will also see people walking around in daily life with eyes a little bit brighter. That’s the spirit starting to shine through the dense physical body in a different way, with all new capabilities. You’re going to see new opportunities to connect and to make these harmonic connections. But probably the most important thing is that when you come across this timeline merge, you’ll feel a shift in energy. It is common for humans to feel these shifts of energy and go into fear. If that happens, or if humans fail to anchor and adopt the new balance of energy, this door will close. As usual, the status quo resists change and therefore there will be substantial resistance. Fear is the opposite of love and humans are often controlled by fear. Remain calm and re-member that you’re here at this time for a very specific reason. Because of that attunement you can’t see everything that’s occurring, but your spirit has a much larger view that your humanity cannot yet see and it will guide you.

A Magical Space

We’ve also told you there is a place being created, which is so magical and it will help in becoming comfortable with the new balance and carrying more of your spirit. Even in the interactions that you have right now on a daily basis, these are not a place to hide but rather  an opportunity to practice carrying more light. As you return to your reality, you actually carry more light and become part of the change. The feminine will find power and achieve a new balance going forward. As you have witnessed the division between the sexes is diminishing anyway, which is all part of stepping out of duality.

We tell you, we are so incredibly proud of what you have done. If you look at your news and where you measured vibration or success before, it may not seem to be heading in that direction because there is so much separation and demonization of enemies. It’s much bigger than that, dear ones, so don’t buy into any of it because that is the illusion of being a finite human. We will take you into the possibilities, then return you to the infinite existence that you’ve always had as a spirit. When timelines cross not only are imprints made that go forward, but you actually become more comfortable with the illusion of the timeline. Now that you’ve stepped into the fifth dimension the entire process of linear time is degrading very rapidly, so it’s perfect. It’s with the greatest of honor that we greet you in these ways to bring your little reminders from Home. I ask you to treat each other with the greatest of respect. Nurture one another at every opportunity and play this game well together.

I am eM and I love you dearly.

Espavo,

the group

CONNECTING THE HEART

By Barbara Rother

Summertime Fun

There is something special about summertime. Even with us going through our regular schedules with work and the routines that we experience, there is a feeling of fun in the air. This is a time of year to play a little. Many people plan holidays or vacations to celebrate a break from daily life. I love the term “staycation”. It is wonderful to travel and explore new possibilities with a vacation but with a staycation you can relax in the comforts of where you live.

This is what Steve and I are doing this week. We like to call our beautiful home Rother’s resort. We have created an oasis in the desert. We truly love relaxation time at home. We are enjoying our son and grandson visiting for a week. My mind is racing with ideas of what fun we can have.  Bowling is definitely on our list since our 11 year old grandson is on his way to becoming a professional bowler. He has shown Steve and me a whole new world of fun and competition in the world of bowling. I love that our grandson has the patience to help me with my game. Children are our teachers. With our grandson he is also my bowling coach. It is makes me proud to see his pride at being so accomplished in this area.

I hope all of you take some precious time out for yourself. Remember to have fun and do something that truly brings you happiness. Life is what we make it. I plan to make it joyful experience. This is the time for summertime fun.

With love and light,

Barbara

Views: 88

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service