LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Thank you for forming this group! So very, very important, indeed!

Here is a short story/vision of something I experienced a few months ago as I was thinking on this very topic:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For many years I tried to deny the "strange" things I was "seeing" and "hearing". I could hear the Trees, Plants and Flowers speak to me. I could see their incredible energy manifestations and complex spiritual, energetic constructs.

Imagine being in a very serious business meeting trying to lead a sales discussion while hearing the plant in the corner of the conference room singing ... !!

I try to take it "all in stride" now and I am truly fascinated by what the plant world of the trees and flowers seem to be saying about this Earth "Matrix":

They are indicating that they are spiritual reflections of our own consciousness and co-creation in many ways. They are mirrors of our own evolution into higher consciousness.

They say:

"We, like all of creation, are of the Seed. We are Seed Energy. Watch and observe us - how we grow from a tiny speck into beautiful wonders of glory!"

For some time now, I have been shown a vision of th Earth "blooming" from its center into a magnificent "Flower Fountain" ... it is an incremental process that will take time. We are still at the very early stages. To me, we almost look like the budding rhododendron

Recently, a friend of mine, Georgia Pearson, sent me a message which she had received from a spiritually evolved ET Race she calls the "Ones." This race of Being is here to assist us and our planet as we build our own fundamental energy of unconditional love. They stress how all creation is interconnected - how we are all truly 'One.'  This message from the Ones is quite a bit “different” than what they “normally” say.

Here is the Ones' message – a nice “3rd Party View” of the energy here of our Planet Earth and Its Kingdoms:

“In experiencing your world energetically it seems that there is a very strong sense of a building energy within your whole Earthly field. Now we are saying from our perception this field has great potential. It is significant. It seems to be coming from the core of your Earth. It is as though your Earth has become energized in its essence, its basic energy, and it is building. It is not filling your Earth yet, but it has that potential. It is strong. It is not wavering. It has evenness to it. And as we sense it, it will eventually dominate the fields of your Earth, not eliminate other fields, but influence them, creating a resonance, a very …cooperative - we are looking for words - moving toward a more unified collective functioning of your Earthly world.

Now we have not seen this before. It is as though there is a birth or rebirth of your Earth from its center. It is a very positive sign from our viewpoint. The feel of this energy is very smooth and flowing, peaceful. It is somewhat contained, holding its basic quality, and building it and strengthening it. It is not flowing into all other fields. It is more expanding slowly, developing, growing.”

It is the EarthFlower, Blooming, indeed! We are witnessing the Seed growing ... becoming ... evolving ....

Another image is now shown to me now – of how our spiritual “Flower Fountain” energetically will look someday within this dimension once in full bloom:

The Earth Kingdoms rejoice and welcome us into their loving embrace.

May we accept their Guidance and Follow Their Lead.

Peace and Love to All,

Amoran

Views: 1068

Replies to This Discussion

i have been studying the native american culture with the natives themselves, and the thing that first called me to it, was the plants.  they are united to us, as another conciousness of us, so we are able to help "eachother".  its like we made a pact, that they where going to do their part, while we do ours, but that somewhere along the line, we would totally understand that they are us, and we are them.  that is why natives can "talk with" plants, and even help them grow.  they help us with everything from food, to medicine, to clothing, and sooo much more.  the least we can do, is send them flourishing vibrations of vitality, to energize the earth, air, water, and fire, of creational power.  we can use the elements, literally, to amplify the enlightened conciousness of ONE.  as long as we are sincere, heart centered, truly awake, and doing it for the benefit of all, DIVINE LAW dictates that "its shall come to pass".  the more we feel it, the more we hold the vision, the more we walk our talk, the more we create heaven on earth.  this applies to plants and animals and elementals of all kinds, even those not upon this planet.  it goes into the very fabric of "reality" itself, and transforms it.  the other thing about it is this, everyone is a part of it as well, they are just another one of the ONE, another reflection of God, another one of the infinite "US".  when you see with the eyes of heaven, all is God.  we just need to create from that space more often, as a race, and as humans realizing they are God.  whisper to the plants, "we are eternal together, and i am grateful to have you standing with me now".  watch as it bends to you, watch as it spreads itself open.  talk with the animals, and tell them "i am you, brother hawk, and you are me.  show me what you see, and ill show you how it makes me feel".  then watch, aas you soar above the trees, and see how hawk flies more swiftly, as hawk begins to feel your feelings.  it is not coincidence, it is "us" realizing that we can create from our Godly center, anything that shares bliss and peace.  with God, all things are possible.  call in the rainstorms, and bring the thunder, do not be afraid of your power, embrace it with love, so that you remain pure and peacefilled.  this is how heaven will anchor upon the earth, and in fact, it is the only way.  2012 will not just happen, unless the lightworkers start performing "miracles" for all to see and feel.  we must startsmall, so as not to scare anyone away, and then gradually show them, that they have the power too.  and when i say "show them", i mean show "the other you's" how to do.  it will spread like Holy Guided Fire, from heart to heart, from life form to life form, from element to element, until the entirety of this globe is "blossomed over in layers of glory".  SO IT IS!

What a vision!!! YES!!! So BE it, Anthony LeRoy, and SO IT IS!!!

:)) The Quietness of me feels and shares your vision. The magic of healing the earth. The plant people are but a reflection of our selves. :))

Thank you All, Dear Friends. It is an Honor and a Blessing to walk this Path with you together.

Peace,

Amoran

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

YOU CAN ALIGN YOURSELF WITH UNIVERSAL FORCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 29, 2020 at 12:19pm 0 Comments

YOU CAN ALIGN YOURSELF WITH UNIVERSAL FORCE:- Your willingness to participate must deliver you something, even if that something is a sense of satisfaction that you’ve helped someone else on their journey. It is good to become curious about life…

Continue

EMBRACE YOUR ABILITY TO SHIFT YOUR REALITY IN A HEARTBEAT

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 28, 2020 at 9:44am 0 Comments

EMBRACE YOUR ABILITY TO SHIFT YOUR REALITY IN A HEARTBEAT:- Now you are manifesting faster and faster, and the physical is speeding up to synchronize with the energetic. Anything that gets you to pay more attention to what is going on within in…

Continue

INTUITION – SECOND NATURE TO YOU

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 27, 2020 at 8:47am 0 Comments

INTUITION – SECOND NATURE TO YOU:- Your intuition is always guiding you. It represents your connection to your guides, your higher self, your oversoul, future versions of you, and of course, Source Energy. It is data that you are receiving and…

Continue

YOUR INTUITIVE HITS IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 26, 2020 at 10:15am 0 Comments

YOUR INTUITIVE HITS IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET:- You have entered into a phase of your evolution where your intuition is going to be heightened, and it is going to be more important that you listen to it. When you are in a phase where…

Continue

NO LONGER NEEDING TO LOOK IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 25, 2020 at 9:16am 0 Comments

NO LONGER NEEDING TO LOOK IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR:- It is all much easier than you think, and you are ready now to experience faster turnaround times to the vibration that you are offering. So, you can approach the creation of your reality with a…

Continue

YOU PRACTICE HOLDING VIBRATIONS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 24, 2020 at 9:15am 0 Comments

YOU PRACTICE HOLDING VIBRATIONS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE:- What you do need however, is practice. Practice is different because practice is something you do, whereas learning is something you conceptualize. You practice holding…

Continue

© 2020   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service