LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

hello-

i am new here,,,  was fortunate to find a place like this in such a directway.   i am asking for prayersfor the very difficult place i am in w/ my health.   a little background-

i have had lyme disease and associated illness for 9 years, it mainly presents as out of body like nuerological/de-realization symptoms, xtreme fatigue , nervous system dysfunction etc...   basically debilitating.  esp right now.     i actually have many of these related infections i've accumulated due to the extreme immune defficiency and they wreak havoc thru multysystems of my body.    i just recently unknowingly stirred much heavy metals, mercury etc recirculating them in my system from a treatment i should have stayed clear of.   now the consequences,,,   my kidneys are weaker than they have ever been as i stumble around,forcing myself thru willpower to get up on my own two feet and take care of my basics.  

i am in a position where doing nothing is the best i can do,,,   any intervention could make matters much worse...     so lots of caution.      the reality i face reminds me of something in advanced martial arts/spiritual warriorship...     by not being able to treat the infections in my brain and body they are rising like a tide esp from the wake of the heavy metal disaster.  this means that right now i am experiencing them as a psychosis state/almost scizophrenic state/symptoms rising in power while i stand by and watch(as calmly as i can, which i have to say is one of the greatest challenges i've ever faced)  because taking any action would be entirely pre-mature and dont think my kidneys could handle.    since i have to be the leader of my health program,even w/ the best doctors, it is up to me not to panick and try to rush into a treatment that could seriously have consequences.  no doctor is going to excerise such caution.    i have turned to the I-ching which has provided deep insight and given me strength to temper this storm w/out acting rashly and too soon.   

i wanted to ask for your prayers.    in helping provide a very gentle nourishing stream of strength back into my kidneys to support my body again.   i have to say prayers i feel safe w/,

reiki or energy work i have to say no to because my fragility and never knowing how my extremely hypersensitive nervous/immune system will respond to it.   many times healers w/ the highest of intentions and integrity have even caused a traumatic response in my energy field,,,,   cant have that right now....!       so i am asking for prayers,,,  just prayers if you can....

thank you

-gabriel

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

I am praying for you.

Dear Marcus,

You are a Special child of the Divine and will be taken care also as a Special person with special ailments.....

Our Prayers are with you.......

With Love, Light, Healing and Blessings for get ready soon.....

Sohiniben.

i am praying for you.  our source holds you in loving embrace.  be at peace and hold to this love.  blessing you dear one.

thank you all for that protective layer of light and love....    i do feel a bit more stable today.    i am in the center of the storm and know that self-love and self-compassion and trust is the pivot point for me to heal this disease....    it has grown in momentum, the disease, so i do have to accept that w/ the good energys of change i still have this illness at the moment which sort of has a life of its own,,, that will calm.   its kind of like a forrest fire that has been allowed to burn out of control.     and the kidneys....  learning their role in holding the key to my life force and potential in transformation and renewal.

i am thanking you all and each one of you individually....

arctorus-  yes, i was connecting w/ archangel gabriel last night because i feel he can help especially w/ this dilemma i'm in and restoring my creative force...          the info on naming is very interesting, i have been into that myself.     what does arctorus mean?

-gabriel

i like the strength and structure i feel in that name,,,    i'm sort of looking for my place of origin which is why i was drawn to the lightgrid site here.

I just found this - and decided to post ... you can watch the whole film at youtube - or here: The Living Matrix ~ The Science of Healing - auch auf DEUTSCH!!!

No problems-healing energy on the way! You can also contact www.the-dhn.com for healing as well. They have a huge amount of healers there as well.I'm on a LOA due to health problems with my kids and husband and myself.

Blessings,

Angela

great to know about...    the internet really has some profound potential...   love the expansion of communication....

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

ENLIGHTENMENT WILL ALWAYS BE AN INSIDE JOB

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 8, 2020 at 12:40pm 0 Comments

ENLIGHTENMENT WILL ALWAYS BE AN INSIDE JOB:- Enlightenment will always be an inside job. It’s not something that you learn. It’s something that you experience. Its something that you bestow upon yourself when you feel that it is time for you to…

Continue

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN A GROWTH CYCLE:

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 6, 2020 at 9:28am 0 Comments

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN A GROWTH CYCLE:- You will continue to evolve, even after the shift is completed . You are not ever going to stop evolving and becoming, even when you return home to Source. There will be times when it seems as though you have to…

Continue

YOU CAN FEEL HOW MASTERFUL AND POWERFUL YOU ARE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 4, 2020 at 9:07am 0 Comments

YOU CAN FEEL HOW MASTERFUL AND POWERFUL YOU ARE:- When you are in a state of meditation, you are rejuvenating yourself, you are accessing more of the Source Energy that you truly are, and you are in a state of receiving. When you meditate, you…

Continue

PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR BREATH, THAT IS WHEN YOU ARE AT YOUR MOST POWERFUL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 3, 2020 at 8:02am 0 Comments

PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR BREATH, THAT IS WHEN YOU ARE AT YOUR MOST POWERFUL:- When you sitting quietly and paying attention to your breath, that is when you are at your most powerful. That is when you are the most connected, the most aligned, and…

Continue

THAT IS THE EXPERIENCE YOU ARE HERE TO SURRENDER TO

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 2, 2020 at 8:37am 0 Comments

THAT IS THE EXPERIENCE YOU ARE HERE TO SURRENDER TO:- Unless you are willing to follow the flow of energy to the depths of your consciousness, you are going to feel bored, unfulfilled, and likely to be afraid. That fear that you feel is not about…

Continue

EXPLORE THE LAYERS OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 1, 2020 at 8:54am 0 Comments

EXPLORE THE LAYERS OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS:- You are not just here to awaken to the knowing that you create your reality so that you can create a perfect life experience for yourself. You are here to go deeper, to go beyond what your mind has been…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service