LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

For some, present times may be increasing sensitivities and gifts of Sentience (the ability to feelperceive or be conscious, or to have subjective experiences); this is 'normal' for those of you with increasing experiences. 

{This group was born, due to great shifts in personal sentience, (which were at times confusing), and profound compassion.  AyAnna-Admin}

With Patience, self care and allowance (with self understanding and Divine guidance), each individual's development, will flow naturally.

Blessings and Love ~ We are with you

Light Grid Family

The word 'medium', scientifically means one/that which conducts or transfers energy. A spiritual medium, therefore, transfers/conducts spiritual energy.

Most often this term is used, to refer to the gift of inter-spiritual communication. This is the definition, which will be explored here, in this posting.

Comments, questions and experiences are welcome.

What Is Mediumship/Channeling?

Medium-ship can be defined as follows: The process whereby a human instrument, known as a MEDIUM or CHANNEL, is used by one or more discarnate, spirit personalities for the purpose of:

• Presenting information, verifiable or otherwise.
  • Causing so-called paranormal activities to occur.
  • Channeling forth certain types of energies.
  • Manifesting themselves for objective examination and/or identification.

From this definition, we see the following:

• Mediumship involves a cooperating effort between a person on the Earth plane (the medium or channel) and a person in Spirit (the communicator).
  • There are several objectives behind the manifestation of medium-ship.

In addition to this, we see that mediumship is used by those in Spirit for the following purposes:

• To present information, which may or may not be verifiable.

• To cause certain types of paranormal activities to occur.

• To channel forth certain types of energies.

• To manifest themselves materially.

Therefore, medium-ship involves the cooperation between at least two individuals:

• An Earth-plane channel or medium

• A spirit communicator or operator.

You will note that we distinguish between a spirit communicator and a spirit operator.

If you look at what has been said, thus far, concerning mediumship, you will see that two distinct types of phenomena can occur through mediums:

• Communication

• Manipulation of energies and energy systems.

A spirit who uses a medium for the purpose of communication, either verbally or visually, is known as a spirit communicator. A spirit who uses a medium for the intent of working with and/or manipulating energies or energy systems is called a spirit operator. This distinction is very general, and it should be noted that a spirit operator can, and often does, communicate.

Thus, medium-ship can be distinguished as two basic types:

• Mental Medium-ship

• Physical Mediumship

Mental mediumship involves the relating of information, through communication, via the varied aspects of thought transference, or mental telepathy. Mental telepathy is the relaying of information via thought, without using any of the five physical senses. Mental mediumship takes place within the consciousness of the medium. The results are expressed verbally and must pass through the medium's mouth. Because of its telepathic nature, mental mediumship is sometimes referred to as telepathic mediumship.

In a demonstration of mental mediumship, it is the medium who hears, sees, and feels what the spirit communicators are relating. Furthermore, it is the medium's function to relate the information, with minimum personal influence and prejudice, to the recipient of the message, also known as the sitter. The medium receives this information under various states of control.

Physical mediumship involves the manipulation and transformation of physical systems and energies. The spirit operators, in this case, are causing something to happen upon the Earth plane. What it is that actually happens varies with the style of mediumship involved, but the results can be seen and heard by others.

http://www.fst.org/mediumship.htm

Mental Medium-ship (prevalent form of medium-ship)

What is 'Mental' Mediumship? 

It is what is received through the mind of a medium from a spirit entity while the medium is in a receptive and altered state of mind.  Try to liken it to a telephonist. A telephonist picks up her phone line and there is a person asking her to connect them to another person.   So let us place the medium as the telephonist receiving a message from the spirit (the person making the call to the recipient).   The medium then tells the person (The recipient) what the mediums is receiving from the spirit person.   The only difference is, that the medium does the talking and depending on how good he/she is at making their link depends on the clarity of the message being given.

Mental Mediumship falls into a number of categories, but here are the three main ones that the working medium uses.

a.   Clairvoyance        (Seeing what spirit are communicating to you)

b.   Clair-sentience     (Sensing what spirit are communicating to you)

c.   Clair-audience      (Hearing the spoken word from spirit)

These descriptions are brief and we will try to explain them to you in more detail in the following paragraphs.

There are other forms of mental mediumship that could be mentioned, such as psychic art or inspired writing, but generally these adopt or fall into the three categories mentioned above.

Clairvoyance Medium-ship

Clairvoyance or Clear Seeing - A vision in the mind in picture form.

The dictionary gives the following description of Clairvoyance:

1.   The supposed power to perceive things that are out of the natural range of human senses, attributed to certain individuals.   2.   Acute intuitive perceptiveness.  

I can only say that there is no supposed about it.   Mediums are able to adjust their minds to a state of reception whereby they are able to see, sense and hear things far beyond the audible range of the normal human being.    Clairvoyance is the ability of being able to see pictures, places, objects and colours sent from the spirit world.   It is this particular gift that allows the spirit, through the medium, to describe things to those they wish to communicate with.   This also includes symbolism.   Images, which are in fact visual clues from the communicating spirit. 

Clairaudiance in Medium-ship

Clair-audience or Clear Hearing - Hearing the voices of spirit people.

Clair-audience is the mediums gift of hearing spirit voices.   Remembering of course that this is still an interpretation.   The Medium for example, hears a voice in their ear, (but it is also possible to hear a thought,) they then tell the person who is being read, the recipient, what has been said.   The medium is able  to detect accents, age, tone and speed.

Clairsentience Medium-ship

Clair-sentience or Feeling - The ability to sense feelings.

Clair-sentience is the art of being able to sense feelings and impressions from spirit, especially of letting the mediums know how they passed.   For example; they may sense a painful sensation around the heart area to show a heart attack.   Pressure or breathing difficulty to the chest to show a lung or breathing problem, even joint pains can often be felt.   They can also include how the spirit person felt, emotions like euphoria, fear, panic or well-being can be interpreted.

Under this category, i think we can also include what some call as Claioma, smell, scents that are associated with people in spirit.   Spirit will quite often place a smell about the medium which could be associated with their place of work, their favorite perfumes or even their favourite flower.   All which help to establish identity.

http://www.the-voicebox.com/mentalmediumship.htm

Some Light Ethics of Medium-ship

The medium will do well to withdraw herself from the ideas thrown out by the inquirer; she must regard herself as a mechanism, clear and simple, through which ideas flow. This will happen only when she takes little notice of the inquirer, but puts herself into a receptive mood. This is a mood that does not seek to prove things but accepts the flow of events and ideas to be perceived and known.

If the medium allows herself to be thus used, things will happen of themselves -- a technique old as wisdom itself, modern as Zen. One allows the feminine or perceptive principle of the unconscious to emerge and thus one is not swamped by the demanding consciousness of the self or the inquirer. This instructive feminine element is, according to Jung, the common property of all mankind. It cannot be coerced, it must be respected and nurtured.

Thus, if the medium respects herself, she does not hurry this process, the unconscious will of itself converges to produce an insight valuable in all shades of one's own life experience, and of a necessity it provides the mirror in which the spiritual sustenance reveals itself to bring release from self-consciousness, to strengthen the inner will of the being, and to finally aid others to sustain themselves.

Medium-ship need not be a breaking-down of the personality, but a state of wholeness. Thus does the secret of the integrated personality become at once an alertness that permits the self to be in step with the world of events. But it must also be passive enough to allow things to happen from within and at the same time to be capable of feeling, thought and action. One must learn to achieve passivity and calm. One represses nothing but permits the self to reveal itself in wholeness. One accepts the positive and negative sides of one's own nature to distinguish them and so set free within the self the permanent essence of personality.

Often asked what is the state of mind in which one is most able to function as a sensitive I believe, that the beginnings of this state, are in the development of an inner calm which is free from distraction or desire. The slightest effort to consciously produce evidence will inhibit this condition. What is needed is a unique contemplation, one in which a perfect union of the senses occurs, creating an inner freedom in which the mind is alive to its inner promptings as well as the outer scene which confronts it. It is quite the opposite of the Eastern view of contemplation which demands the withdrawal and isolation of the mind from all objects and persons. In medium-ship the goal is not only to be at one with oneself, but with all else in the universe.

by Eileen Garrett

http://www.fst.org/ethics.htm

If there is interest in more information, let me know and we can explore further.

~ Journeying Blessings and Love ~

AyAnna-Admin

Views: 170

Replies to This Discussion

~ You are Forever 

a Loving,

of  my

Sacred Heart

Arleem ~

~I LOVE YOU TOO~

Beautiful image Arleem...so beautiful. 

Thank you~

Love~Love you

AyAnna

Thank YOU for all of this information! It's fascinating:) I have a question for you but I will ask you tomorrow!

I Love You sister!

Ang

I'm clairvoyant who was told by a beloved spiritual director that I should not take money for my readings and not  advertise my gift in any way.  That has served me well.  But now, I'm shutting down my old business (teaching enlightenment to court referred cients) and will need a bit of money.  And I will feel truer to myself if what I am doing, is more aligned with the ascension.  However, I did mention the ascension in all my classes.  My athenticity and openness is my gift. 

Nw it is been there, done that.  And I am definetly finished.   What are your thoughts on stating that I will accept donations.  I know it is my intention that creates the money.  Please let me know.

Following your heart is leading you well~

Congratulations :-) .

Blessings to you on this new part of your journey Ana~

Love and Blessings~

AyAnna

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

when I am done

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 17, 2019 at 10:14am 2 Comments

When I am done, it all will be alright

Why am I feeling sad today on this beautiful

sunny morning, with no one to take care

of besided myself?…

Continue

CONTACT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 17, 2019 at 10:11am 0 Comments

CONTACT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS:- It is an awakening that the rest of the galaxy has been waiting for. You are the awakened ones who are bringing more light and more love to planet Earth, making it possible for more contact with your…

Continue

What is it about True Heart Feelings?

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 17, 2019 at 10:06am 0 Comments

What is the meaning about True Heart Feelings?

Why does Fear dictates our…
Continue

COMMON GOAL OF ASCENSION OF GALACTIC FAMIL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 16, 2019 at 2:10pm 0 Comments

COMMON GOAL OF ASCENSION OF GALACTIC FAMILY:- You need to make certain advancements on your own. As individuals you can do so much and you can create so much, but operating as a collective of humans alone, you could accomplish so much more. And…

Continue

How Love is Master Healer

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 16, 2019 at 12:13pm 0 Comments

How Love is Master Healer and in reunion connects all concerned

When someone we love is getting ill with a life threatening outcome, we all become infected so to speak. The partner and children, as well the brothers and sister, the…

Continue

Communion on the Highest Level

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 15, 2019 at 11:10am 0 Comments

Communion on the highest level

So that’s the theme of Today, Communication, Equality, Breath and Spirit.

We were talking about equality between people, choosing some role to play, just for…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service