LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

"Searching to Be~Home"~Integrating, Re~membering Wholeness

A  ~Re~Membering~

Directly relational to Healing, Soul Deep~Wholeness Realization and Oneness: https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/eseriesonemotionalhealingatthecell...

Past/Circular Life Re-membering~Healing

The Beginnings

Gumah Jia/Gia would search the forests on the island (Madagascar or the brother island, near it) for plants; plants to heal soothe, excite, release, calm...all you can imagine, they would help her do. This was how it was, for all the women, of her family, as far back as she'd been told...as she could see.

It was searching for these things, listening to them and her spirits, that would be her last memory of home. Initially, she'd tried to keep up with the direction, these "thieves of souls" were taking her...spirits gave her calm and whispered, "Jia jao, this is of no use now. We are with you...remember who you are." She let go... My Gumah let go and held on, with the strongest heartbeat she could summon, playing her beat with her blood. In the boat, listening to the water, smelling the blood and many other scents of earth and life's leaving, she called upon the Air, the Water the Earth (a vanilla bean hiding where she could and what was spilling out and around the bodies near her~Earth, from many dying people) and the Spirits, which were holding her close, she pledged. Jia pledged to live, regardless of all around her, regardless of the sorrow and pain...she promised, performing an incantation, of her soul, of "Survival" and memory.

I see these times of my grandmother, clearly, like a dream, sometimes, as I walk around. Many of her memories, she has hidden from me...I still see them, in her eyes. When the sights and feelings get hard, she goes away, behind her face and I am alone. Alone, I find my home, love and family in the sunshine, talking with the river, speaking song with the birds. There is so much here and the wind, she carries it all. Here, in the sky to below all of the roots, is my heart's home. My warm nest, for Calista.

Gumah Jia left the fields, one night when the stars spoke to her, guiding the way. When she was very deep into the forest, they found her after a few days. She knew they'd been there, watching her heal an animal and knowing which plants and berries to eat. The forest whispered of her presence and she'd heard them asking their spirits, deciding what to do. Jia knew all would be okay here and soon she would be met and married; eventually the first medicine woman in their tribe.

My mother came on a full moon and on a full moon, she would leave. Journeying to hear the music that sometimes sang to her, from far away. Gumah said that her heart beat to a far away song and though she wouldn't find it, she would always want to fly this way; said it was the call from Home. She would go behind her eyes and be very quiet, in these times, angry at those who placed this song in her blood. Mama has a husband (in the way that was allowed in the fields, where she made home), far from the jungle and learned everything new, searching for Home, for her heart. 

When I came, she was working and that is how I remember her. Working, wiping blood, from her body, that Papa or work or the boss man would call from her, for one reason or another. She was always moving, sad, with never tears. One day she was gone and a woman, with a brown face, speaking words I did not yet know, took me, while I tried to wake myself. Ever quiet to not wake papa (he could bite like a snake, if he awoke, because of us), I followed her.
It was a walking dream and I knew her, by smell; she was like mama but stronger. She was older, but she was stronger than any woman I'd seen. This, i wanted to know, to see, more...to be. Strong woman, moving silently, one with the wind...in a pause, she held my hand to her heart. "Jia jao", she said. Holding her hand to my heart, she said, "Calista'r' jao".  With my grandmother, we journeyed into another world.

The deeper  we sank, into the jungle, as we moved, the sounds began speaking to me and I was closer...closer to my heart's home.

S East coastal Africa to Suda~America: Brazil, Peru and our Inca~lineage family

Cali~star (of Gaia, many centuries ago)
AyAnna

Views: 482

Replies to This Discussion

An interesting picture Arleem~

Re-piecing the soul?

Thank you~

Love,

AyAnna

This is the story isn't it-some of it or all?Amazing  Sister! I was so caught up in it!

Love You Sister!

Ang

Yes, it's some of it  :-)  .   There are thousands of 'stories'...

Sisters of Light ~beyond time ~

I look forward to hearing so much more!!!!!

LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!

Ang

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service