LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Courtesy of Maya Dunthorpe of Earth Monster World

This week I had my first ever Reiki session. I found it a very interesting experience, it introduced me to a way of manipulating energy states that I've never really used before, so of course I started digging into the subject.

I wanted to write a little about my impressions of the Power symbol, Cho Ku Rei, pictured above. My first step in exploring Reiki was to examine the Symbols, and this is the first one I have worked with. I'll detail the effects it had later, but first I want to discuss my impressions of the symbol itself.

Perhaps because I had just had my Reiki session the day before, so was very tuned in to the energy, as soon as I drew the symbol and began to meditate on it I seemed to get a very clear impression of what it represented. Once I had experienced it it appeared obvious, but whether it is 'right' from a Reiki viewpoint I don't know.

This symbol is the most ingenious little spell I've ever seen. And that's how I see it, as essentially a spell. When used, with practice, it Invokes the Axis Mundi. The symbol itself suggests this if you look at it. The Axis Mundi is the channel which passes through the centre of all things, and through which all things flow. Our Chakra System is part of it, as is the magnetic field of the earth, the galaxy and even the Universe itself.

The Axis can clearly be seen in the symbol, with the spiral representing the Universe circling around towards the centre, representing the place where the channel is to be opened. The meaning given for the symbol in Reiki is something like: 'Put all the power of the Universe here". This is what the Axis Mundi represents, at it's most focused. It is the moment of birth, the moment of death, and also the 'moment of the possible' described so vividly by the wonderful Carlos Castaneda.

It is an awesome and somewhat dangerous force, not something to be trifled with, which is why I see this symbol as being particularly ingenuous. The raw energy flowing through the Axis Mundi can blast open channels you never even knew you had, I know of this personally because I've been through that side of it. However, there is also a gentle, healing flow within it, and every other possible energy state is available within the Axis Mundi. If you stumble into it randomly or without the usual training and initiation, you don't know what you'll get, and even if you do manage to find some sort of balance in the energy flows, figuring out how to apply it would drive you nuts. Been there also.

This symbol rather neatly provides a way around this problem, and invokes the Axis Mundi in a safe and controlled way, and also in a way that automatically detects what is needed and applies the necessary energy field. It is an Energy Field Wizard, software for the digital spiritual age. All of this is achieved by the horizontal line attached to the Axis. This is, to me, at least, clearly a tiler, designed to steer the axis, to turn it this way and that.

We are all multidimensional beings who exist across many planes of existence. Yet the channel which is felt most strongly and easily is that which goes from the top to the bottom, and vice versa. This is because we are connected to the highest Universal intelligence. Above us, through our Higher - self, a channel continues leading to their Higher Self, and so on and so forth, until we reach the highest possible Self, Unity-Consciousness. The placement of the 'tiller' at the very top of the symbol means that it is controlled from the top of the Axis. We exist at the centre of the spiral, so by using this symbol to invoke the Axis Mundi, we are opening a channel directly to Unity-Consciousness, and simply allowing this consciousness to adjust the energy states as needed. Note that the spiral, rising from the lower dimensions at the base of the axis, does not connect with the centre, where we are. This prevents the possibility of the flow being reversed and lower-dimensional intelligences gaining control of the flow.

When I used it the first time, I had been pretty busy for a few days and had very little sleep. I also was unlikely to get any sleep whatsoever as I was full of restless energy, which I get quite often. The first time I used the symbol, first I was given this understanding of what it represented, how it worked, and then I was quite literally knocked out. I slept like a log for a number of hours and when I came around the next day it took several hours to get my head together as I still felt wooly-headed. I felt like I'd taken about 30-40mg of Valium the night before. And I know about my dosages from my days as a 24 hour party animal lol.

At first I assumed that I had been sedated simply because I needed rest. But having worked further with this symbol since, I have come to another conclusion. I believe I had to be sedated as some very deep energy changes were wrought in me. My entire energetic system feels completely different now, and in an extremely good way. Everything I attempt seems to be easier to manage, problems are easier to handle, and my energy field is stronger, more resiliant and more versatile than it has ever been. Now, when I invoke this symbol, I receive a simple intensifying of my energy state, an influx of energy and stability.

I will write some more about this as I explore it all further, but as always I'm very interested in hearing your views. Sorry I haven't been too active since I got back, but I've been working on a creative project which you should see here soon.

Blessings to you all <3 (To be continued)

Views: 808

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Galina

Thank you - what a fabulous description, I hope you are going to write about the other two symbols and hopefully the master symbol if we are lucky.

Warmest regards and lots of love Lynette

Thank you,Lynette! I also thought,it is fascinating analysis and wanted to share with you...

Yes,Maya is exploring further and is going to write more about her multidimensional experiences with Reiki symbols...She said,she is not done with Cho-Ku-Rei yet,so I hope,pretty soon I will post more from her blog...:)) I will be happy to convey to her all your thoughts about her insights...:))

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service