LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Tree Meditation 1 – The Fundamental Connection

September 25th, 2009 Posted in Think Trees!
Photo of Daniel Tigner by Saroja

Photo of Daniel Tigner by Saroja

This is a transcript of an actual Guided Meditation done with myself and Gulabo as meditator on September 5, 2009, in a woods at the edge of a very beautiful and pristine lake near Ompah, Ontario, Canada. The meditation was on a beautiful Eastern Hemlock near the edge of the water. It lasted about 45 minutes, but you can adapt the transcript for a shorter or longer meditation just by decreasing or increasing the periods of silence.

Photo of Gulabo by Jason Treherne

Photo of Gulabo by Jason Treherne

Tsuga canadensis v56 f3-06

This is a profound meditation based on a 5,000 year old tantra text described by Osho in “The Book of the Secrets,” sutra #106.

The sutra reads: “Feel the consciousness of each person as your own consciousness. So, leaving aside concern for self, become each being.”

Osho suggests first trying this technique with trees or other forms because with people fear may arise in the beginning.

Eastern Hemlock08

Osho says: “You will be less afraid of a tree so it will be easier. Sitting near a tree, just feel the tree and feel that you have become one with it, that there is a flow within you, a communication, a dialogue, a melting…”

This meditation is about feeling the consciousness of the tree simply and directly in a state of silence and receptivity. So this meditation is not about channelling, receiving messages, but something more direct and profound.

Gulabomeditation in Forest

You may sit or lie down for this meditation. Allow yourself to be in as state of relaxed awareness.

Gulabo headshot lying down

So, here is the transcript, please use it freely and let us know about your experience.

“Be in a protected energy field with the tree.

Woman in Forest lookng up for Tree Meditation 1 Sept 2009Allow all noises, sounds or sights to be distant and to fade to the periphery of your consciousness.

Begin to feel the consciousness of the tree.

Feel the consciousness of the tree…

Feel its physical presence, its form, its roots, its trunk, its bark, its branches, its leaves…

Feel the tree’s roots reaching into the earth, holding the tree steady and also absorbing nourishment from the earth, taking in water and minerals…

Feel its trunk, the tree standing…

Eastern Hemlock looking skyward1Feel the branches reaching into the sky…

Feel the air surrounding the tree and the light upon the tree…

Begin to go deeper…

Become conscious of the life energy and consciousness of the tree.

Feel the tree’s aliveness

Feel the tree’s consciousness…

The tree’s consciousness is not a human consciousness, but its own consciousness…

It is the consciousness and presence of the tree…

Feel your consciousness opening, expanding to include the consciousness of the tree…

Welcome the tree’s consciousness, find your own consciousness is expanding into the tree’s consciousness…

For the time being put aside your human mind and simply feel the consciousness of the tree…

Feel the tree’s consciousness in you.

Put aside your own consciousness, that is put aside for now any personal thoughts, emotions, feelings or sensations…

Let your mind and thought processes be silent and fade into the background…

And allow the consciousness of the tree with its feelings and awareness to arise in you…

Experience the tree…

Merge with the tree…

(period of silence)

Avoid thinking, any interpretations or judgements, rather let your experience of the tree be pure and direct…

Be open and available to experience what ever the tree is experiencing in its consciousness…

Eastern Hemlock Conesjpeg(period of silence)

Allow this presence of the tree to be even deeper…

Allow the full feeling and experience of the tree’s consciousness…

Remain with the tree in very close contact…

(period of silence)

You might notice how this awareness of the pure presence and feelings of the tree creates a circle with you and the tree…

You might notice that the tree also feels your presence in its consciousness…

You might feel that the tree also welcomes your consciousness and presence…

You may feel in this circle of energy that you are being showered with energy from the sky…

You may feel the strength of the earth, feeling deeply rooted…

(period of silence)

There is a circle of energy, the consciousness of the tree and you merging, you and the tree are one…

Tsuga Canadensis (Eastern Hemlock) S25a(period of silence)

Remain in silent communion with the tree…

(period of silence)

Remain here and now with no thoughts or projections…

(period of silence)

Remain present and see how the tree also rejoices in your presence. Feel the tree’s presence in your expanded consciousness…

(period of silence)

Remain present to all that is happening in this expanded consciousness, the merging of you and the tree…

(period of silence)

Continue to feel the tree’s consciousness…

(period of silence)

Experience in consciousness the life consciousness of the tree experiencing form, feelings and sensations…

(period of silence)

Now notice all that is happening within awareness…

(period of silence)

And slowly, very slowly, you begin to come back, remaining in communion with the tree and its consciousness…

Perhaps there are feelings of tenderness, love, appreciation or thankfulness that arise…

And you may want to express to the tree any of these feelings of love or appreciation…

(a few minutes of silence)

You may express in any way that feels right and appropriate now your feelings of gratitude…

You allow your self to say adieu, goodbye for now and at the same time to accept any gifts from the tree…

Tsuga canadensis v56 f3-08(a few minutes of silence)

As you come back more and more now to your human consciousness, you know that your experience with the tree is complete in itself…

(a few moments to assimilate your experience, then coming back to a more active, awakened state, or, if you chose, to rest or even sleep)

Allow your self to come back, feeling your body, aware of your breathing, aware of any sensations in your human body… Be present to your own human form. And you may then open your eyes and come back…

Or, if you wish to rest, to absorb this experience, you may also relax and rest now…

Thank you…

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Listen with your HEART 

I've been so blessed to have read Dianne Robbins' book Tree Talk back in 2009. It lead me to create my first video about The Trees for my other Youtube channel in that same year. It also got me curious about connecting with them and other nature elements. And now two years later, I facilitate my own workshop on how to communicate with animals and nature. And to me the hghlight of the workshop is leading my students on a nature walk at the botanical gardens here in Singapore. The kapok tree planted in 1933 in the gardens is the tree that gets hugged the most. I call her the Wise Old Tree as she has given many wise and profound messages to my students and me.
This is my second video about The Trees as I am delighted to have found a piece of music that I could use freely without running afoul with the copyright laws. I feel at peace that this video can be viewed by anyone around the world because their messages need to reach to as many people as possible. We are not ALONE with the responsibilities as Caretakers of this earth that we love so much. Every life form plays a role in this dimension we call Life on Earth. I am asking you to share your stories about your experiences with trees that you've connected with.
Blessings,
Oribel

posted by Kerrie at The federation of Light

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

LIVE IN THE TAO:

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 8, 2021 at 10:16am 0 Comments

LIVE IN THE TAO:- When we sleep at night and have dreams, this is feedback from the subconscious like an imaginary newspaper of how we are manifesting our thoughts, feeling, and behaviors. By reading this newspaper, and learning, we can gain…

Continue

PHYSICAL BODY IN BALANCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 7, 2021 at 8:04am 0 Comments

PHYSICAL BODY IN BALANCE:- There is a state of consciousness known as the Tao where one is in a state of balanced! To remain in this balance, which might also be termed being centered, one has to constantly make infinite numbers of minor…

Continue

JOYFUL EASTER;

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 4, 2021 at 8:30am 0 Comments

- Easter promises that what God does in the resurrection of Jesus is God's intention for the entire creation. Jesus did not come to make God's love possible, but to make God's love visible. Let's enjoy and practice that visible unconditional love…

Continue

Good Friday

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 2, 2021 at 6:50am 0 Comments

MAUNDY THURSDAY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 1, 2021 at 9:23am 0 Comments

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service