LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Lightgrid Family,

I would like to share a comment with you made by Sarah in our dolphin group as it seems to me that her message is important for all of us. She has been guided to lightgrid as a messenger of the dolphins and I know now that they truly play an important role in our connexions.

Last year, 2010, I was instructed to include the dolphin energy when we connect by calling on them - and also our star brethren who are watching over us. Since that time I feel connected to all directions throughout our connexions: Connected to all of you in the four directions, connected to Mother Earth and the Cetacean Family, dolphins and whales, who are anchoring the LIGHT in the depths of the water, and connected to the Heavens above through our Star Family. And all these directions meet in my HEART!

There are 7 directions - 7 main Rays - 7 days of the week - LOL! The number 7 truly plays an important role in our world :-) North, East, South and West, the Heavens above and Mother Earth beneath our feet - and out HEART CENTRE. 7 directions we are connected to.

Now here's Sarah's first comment, explaining how she first met her dolphin friends this New Year's Eve:

On new years eve at 12pm I sat on a cliff by the sea in Anglesey in Wales and opened to the universe. I asked to see something beautiful.The wind stopped, sea calmed and insects went quiet. I heard what I thought was whale song then a pod of dolphins came into the shallows and where singing. I watched them for an hour. I could feel their presence in my dna it was amazing. I dreamt about 5 dolphins that night. They lined up in shallows and I could sense what they were saying. they told me to meditate in a pink quartz crystal circle. They had a woman called amara with them.They said I can send them to people and places on my behalf.They also showed me the world growing a violet aura which was healing the planet.
Love from Sarah and her 5 dolphins ! xxxxx

The story goes on ...
Sarah Batty Comment by Sarah Batty on January 15, 2011 at 12:54pm

I joined the light grid today and sat in my pink quartz circle as instructed by my 5 dolphins. My connection was so strong I am sure you all know these things but I felt I had to write it. I said the affirmation, I am gods will, I am gods love, I am gods intelligence and they kept telling me to also say I am gods creative.They showed me the light grid was now working as two natural tides a day and  each time a new human tuned into the energy they would look at the new link and become very happy and comment on how good it was. I was then shown the way to pleiades as my light form and as well as rebuilding earths aura we are strengthening Pleiades too. I was then shown the place the universe began from and they told me that in my true light form I will understand the other side of the universe.I saw atoms forming and they showed me how  everything coming into being comes from the power of that other side and that our will can create our power. I was then shown our dna vibrating at high frequency each time we attuned in and as this built up in us we become more pure and sensitive to worldly polutents but we can transmute them from our dna with will.I was shown the feeling of the place I came from before I was Sarah.My dolphins also showed me that they had tried to contact me many times as a child in human shaped forms but I was scared and would not receive them. They also appeared as an angel when my husband had cancer but again I was frightened by the wind from their wings and would not look. They said they discovered humans have no fear of dolphins so they chose that form to communicate with us. They can not communicate if there is fear.I had a dream message from them last night as well. They lined up and raised to three meters above the water. They began to spin and created a portal. I could send my will to heal through each portal. I sent healing to Brazil, Australia, Tunisia, Earth and my sister. Each time I saw the place I could feel its problem as an emotion. Brazil was sad and frightened, Tunisia had a angry heartbeat that needed soothing, and australia needed strength and earth was in recovery from a domestic violence feeling. After each Dolphin sent my will it rested in the sea in a vertical posistion.They said they can send dolphins to many others to do the same work and it makes them very happy to be working with us.

love from Sarah and her 5 dolphins, I think I may actually have seven now as well!

Now that I am posting this, I realized that it was the dolphin group where we first talked about creating an Art Gallery - which you can directly access now through the tab "Artists' Meeting Place" - a place to present your works of art, to connect to each other, to START to CO-CREATE!

And now we are being inspired to open up a Women's Lodge - for women only :-) - A place where we can share our secrets, discuss the ancient wisdom of Women which we are now re-membering ... I will soon send out invitations. Please note that this will be a private group so you have to apply for admission ;-)

To all men here at lightgrid: If you feel a place like this would be a good idea for you as well, please let me know! As we are Healing old wounds which sprang from Polarity Thinking and consequent experiences where men hurt women - and most probably the  other way round as well - a SACRED HEALING SPACE is what is needed now at this special time of transition where we can talk openly about our experiences, fears, insights, and body wisdom. I know this to be true especially for women, as we were suppressed for such a long time - and much of the Ancient Knowledge and Wisdom as well. Now these are returning. And to openly discuss what we see, feel and undergo, the company of women only is needed.

All this said, I invite you all to call on our Cetacean Family - dolphins and whales - during lightgrid connexions as well as our Star Brethren and to connect to the Seven Sacred Directions. In this way you will soon find out that PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE also merge in your Sacred HEART and you will learn to send the HEALING, CLEANSING and TRANSMUTING vibrations of the Silver Violet Ray to all dimensions, to all your bits and parts in other time lines and other realities!

NOW is the moment and space in TIME where you can reach out to ALL that is ... all this said, I wish you all fulfilling connexion times! See the Violet Ray transmuting the PAST - setting free the spirits of soldiers who died in battle, setting free the remembrance of how man hurt man, releasing anger, fear and frustration, desperation and even death into the Golden Light of Christ Consciousness through the help of the Violet Ray.

Remember the GIFT of this Sacred Tool which the Violet Ray represents.

We are here for a purpose: the purpose to FORGIVE and SET FREE! These are the two sides of the Violet Ray: FORGIVENESS, as the feminine part - and FREEDOM, the masculine part. One or the other is not enough: BOTH are required to bring us HOME - to set us free and wake us up to the experience of Divine UNITY!

Male and Female, darkness and light ... FORGIVENESS is the KEY to enter into the FREEDOM of UNITY!

At the moment the PAST is calling out loudly. Help transmute the pain which Mother Earth has stored fo such a long time - until now, that WE HAVE COME to help her EASE the RELEASING of these old wounds!!!

She waited, absorbing amger, fear and hate to free us from these dark emotions. Whenever you called on her to help you, to take away your pain, you could let go - and she took it. NOW, however, she needs to free herself of the load she has wo willingly taken on Her shoulders.

Why now? Because now WE ARE HERE to help in the releasing, WE HAVE COME to send the Violet Ray into the Past, Present and Future, all timelines, all parallel realities so Mother Earth can release the old patterns with which we have loaded Her without having to destroy all and everything! She is holding back because she waits for us to TAKE RESPONSIBILTY!!!

Not that SHE needs our help: She needs our help to be able to spare our lives! She does not want to destroy more than absolutely necessary and in sending out the Violet Ray all together in two tides, as Sarah's dolphins have so lovingly put it, we are transmuting the old structures of POLARITY.

This is why EACH ONE of us who connects DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE! And it is noted! Each of you who connects does not only add his / her own energy - but the energy is hightened EXPONENTIALLY.

The more who work with the Violet Ray, the tool given to us by saint Germain to enable a smooth transition into the Age of Aquarius, the easier this transition be for humanity. Less earhquakes - smaller earthquakes - less volcanic eruption, less floods and less landslides will be necessary.

Let us re-member what we have come here to do: to help in the TRANSITION to the Golden Age by first breaking free from the old patterns ourself, seeding the vibration of LOVE, Forgiveness and Compassion in our everyday lives and our interactions with our family, friends and neighbours - and second to re-member the Sacred Tools we have been given and use them to again become the KEEPRES f the EARTH which we once were!

In eternal LOVE and UNITY,

Sonja Myriel

Views: 186

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you.

Thanks so much for this!, i love this picture, it seems that this Dolphins are smiling, and are ready to be photographed!

Love and Light

Yes, they truly do :-)

Beautiful picture, Patrizia, thank you!

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

REAFFIRM GOD’S PROTECTION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 5, 2021 at 10:39am 0 Comments

REAFFIRM GOD’S PROTECTION;- Have faith. You know God exists, and you know that God’s Laws are perfect and work every time. So after you pray, know that your prayer has been heard and God’s Law has been invoked. Nothing but perfect fulfillment, of…

Continue

HERMETIC LAW

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 4, 2021 at 8:22am 0 Comments

HERMETIC LAW:- God created you and you are perfect, Anytime anything but perfection manifests, immediately pray and/or visualize and affirm the truth instead of the illusion of the negative ego. Cancel and deny any thoughts that try to enter your…

Continue

MANIFESTATION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 2, 2021 at 12:51pm 0 Comments

MANIFESTATION:- The first law of manifestation is that we must learn to manifest with all four of our mind – the conscious, subconscious, Soul mind and Monadic mind. It is of utmost importance to use all four levels of our mind in perfect…

Continue

Mystical Month of May by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Posted by Leah Gillette on May 1, 2021 at 4:24pm 0 Comments

The month of May is always a very spiritual and auspicious time. It is considered a mystical month because of some very important activities of Light that take place. This year, we have a greater opportunity than ever before to utilize the gifts…

Continue

THE CROWN OF LIFE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 30, 2021 at 10:01am 0 Comments

THE CROWN OF LIFE:- Create a spiritual vow that says something like, “I hereby 100% forgive myself and unconditionally love myself in regard to this mistake, I now learn my lesson and I will allow to happen ever again!” This simple little…

Continue

SPIRITUAL VOWS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 29, 2021 at 9:41am 0 Comments

SPIRITUAL VOWS:- Mahatma Karamchand Gandhi said, “ A life without vows is like a ship without an anchor or like an edifice that is built on sand instead of a solid rock.” Your salvation is not up to God. It is up to you. God has given you…

Continue

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service