LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Thank fully, yesterday's (11/27/2010) Sacred Day of Harmony led to much introspection and insight. After actively searching for answers in the morning's sunshine, resources I quieted myself and allowed the day to flow.

The experiences came (thank you existence/Source). 

This morning (11/28/2010), on the day of Golden Truths,  (blessings Beloved Kuthumi), we had the following meditation.

Quieting my awareness, through a pillar of light, extending to the cosmos- above and the crystal core of Gaia-below, I am gratefully reminded of the oneness of all existence. The pillars develop into figure 8's, ascending and descending in various directions. I'm, now aware of the infinite energy spiraling throughout the grids of myself, all others and all else, Gaia's golden grid, the crystalline grid above and the unified energy field which unites all of existence. Exhaling, there is amplifying awareness of pulsation- a slight, yet ever present and palpable breathing (of sorts) of/with us all. Thank you that we are.

Invoking the violet flame, I am floating on the grace of his/her love and cleansed throughout. The grid shows me vortexes (funnel looking) in all directions, focusing and extracting for clearance. I am born.

White light shoots throughout my field, of vision, and it is ever increasing, until I no longer see anything else; we are one, in golden to clear sparkling light. 

Aware of my individual self again, I begin hoping from star to star, adding spirals and swirling movements as we (the universe is in perpetual motion) go along; they are aware of me and energetically respond. Floating now...floating...soaring. Soaring as if there are wings, yet they more resemble the fluid panels of a silken kite, flowing and one with the universe.

I am joined, now, with several other beings (that I know and love) as we soar through the cosmos; some changing colors as we go along. Over come with loving gratitude (my, Earth, face blessed in golden tears) I marvel at the spectacular communion. We are one and we are love.

Glancing over, we see the Earth, our Earth and she is circled in light ribbons of violet-golden light. Other colors begin to ribbon, as well and my friends and I are awestruck by the beauty and overwhelming sense of gratitude. That we are one with this, beautiful, Gaia and sending her our loving support, through being love and light, is beyond words; giving her our all, seems so small in comparison to the gifts she has bestowed upon us...the love is vibrating so strongly Gaia seems to be shaking ( a dance of sorts) and bliss erupts from/with us all.

The vibrations begin moving (at incredible speeds) throughout the universe and sparkling crystal -like light is enveloping us all! Looking at Gaia, she is transparent now, with hints of golden light twinkling, wherever one looks (and energy is focused). (((She is spectacular)))

Slowly, we begin to notice that we, too, are clear. A light becomes increasingly visible up ahead. She is mother, father...all. In the most peacefully calm and silence, we are flowing Home.

If all Gratitude, of existence, were a grain of sand...I am feeling the beach.

Namaste

(((Loving Light Abound))) 

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you. Beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful expereince her with us, dear AyAnna!

Yesterday I was also enjoying the sunlight day, going out with the kids in the morning and in the afternoon until the evening we were on a medieval market - fascinating, I can tell you! People clothed in medieval dresses were there, selling things you never see on a normal market, like big pots which you can hang over an open fire, artful knives and swords, and so on ... when we arrived a story teller was welcoming us, inviting us into a tent where she told us three wonderful stories which I won't easily forget again ;-)

Today, however, I had such a headache all day long that I spent most of the day in bed ... new insights were coming my way ... I learned to RELAX my body and especially neck and soulders and thus ease the pain ... and then I learned about Lucifer. I will post the message I have read on him, later ... it made me realize that the most important thing which we can contriubte to the global ascension process is to stop externalizing the darkness ... Planet Earth is a planet of duality. Light and darkness reign side by side. BOTH are an integral part of our embodiment here. To accept this is the very first step we have to take towards ascension.
The "devil" is not waiting anywhere "outside" - he dwells witin us and wants us to realize his presence there - so we can start to LOVE him!! LOVE him and free him in this way of the burden he is carrying: taking on all evil characteristics which we want to be free of ...
When I read a message from Werner Neuner on how we have to change our habits of partnership in order to attract the new energy needed to build the NEW EARTH, I immediately realized that this, too was about LOVING LUCIFER - LOVING our SHADOW ... and being able to accept our partner as he / she is - and US as we are!!! No need anymore to project into the partner what we do not want to see about ourselves ... and then move on, if necessary, or stay and find a new and better way of interacting with each other, free of any patterns of possessing the partner - which is often a psychic byproduct of marriage and a reason why I swore never to marry ;-)

The growing impact of VENUS on planet earth is teaching us to LOVE LUCIFER ... to LOVE him free ... only in this way we will finally be able to ascend: by learning to be absolutely NON-JUDGEMENTAL and accepting all we witness as being part of ourself ... I know this sounds impossible, but this was what presented itself to me today in response to my prayers to Lord Kuthumi ...

Ok, kids need my attention ;-)

BLESSINGS of LOVE and LIGHT to ALL,

Sonja Myriel
So much Love and Understanding! Thank you Dear and BeLoved sister Sonja! I am reminded of the words of my husband's handicapped (mentally handicapped, but truly speaking certainly not spiritually!) brother who often shares with us how deeply concerned he is for Lucifer, or Kal as is referred in the teachings of Sant Mat we are all gratefully familiar with, because "he will be the last to go home." These concerns carry so much deep compassion for the whole picture in this time and space.... a true lesson in what Love and Compassion really mean..... Thank you for sharing your depth of Wisdom, Love and Caring ~ the Truest Treasures of Life Itself..... so Blessed ~ in Love ~ Param Gian ~ Kathryn
Thank you so much for your loving and wise words, dear Param Gian!

Hi Sonja. Glad you enjoyed it. Sounds like you had wonderfully meaningful insights and went from understanding an idea, to fully knowing it (within your cells); that you can now apply. Thank you for freely sharing them.

I agree, through my experiences, with your revelations. With regard to truth and justice (Kuthumi), we grow as we embrace all of ourselves. Doing so, in complete honesty, disintegrates any judgement of others because if we're honest, most of us have experienced (at minimum) the feeling, thought or desire to transgress, in various ways; which as we know is the "sin" itself (according to Christian theology). From a certain perspective, it makes sense, because thoughts are the powerful energy and prerequisite of most actions.

Accepting this allows the release of the judgement (usually fear of our own inadequacies). Once, perceived darkness is seen for what it truly is- the perceived absence of light, there's no need to fear it anymore; we forgive ourselves and all others, making room for, amplifying, love energy. Then, our "negative" emotions, reactions, etc. become tools, which we can navigate fr growth. So gratefully, now, when I'm judgmental or in anyway unloving, I realize that there's a gift and opportunity to learn something new, which is enabling me to give more and reach a higher resonance of, moment-to-moment, love energy (which feels soooo good :-)).

In learning to resonate with, increasingly, higher consciousness energy, we human beings can transcend ourselves, along with the planet.

It sounds completely possible...it is in view :-). Each of us growing, individually, until we're loving all of existence, within each moment, allows this to be a possible reality. We can do it... I know it, in my soul. :-)))

I love you Sonja. Thank you, so much, for beautiful energy you/we all are...and are becoming.

The outing with the kids sounds fantastic!

(((Loving Light)))

Ayanna
Thank you for your inspiring words and energy, dear AyAnna! WE ARE ONE :-)
Dear AyAnna,
Very good experience...
I am lost since this event has started !
All the Time I remain with Masters only.....one or the other.....and radiating my vibrations .......according to our connection with the Angel......
Thanks for sharing,
Sohiniben.
Hi SohiniBen. It doesn't sound as though you are lost at all. Perhaps you would be willing to share some of your feelings as they pertain to life experiences; although I realize that as vibrations increase and our spirituality integrates into daily life, many experiences (emotions, insights) become beyond words.

AyAnna
Oh ~ Yes! ~ Loving Light Abounds ~ And You have Shared ~ The Love that Is and Ever Will Be ~ Love at the Core ~ Flowing through us, around us, throughout us ~ Surrounds us, Embraces us, Bathes us, Carries us, Arises from within us ~ The Infinite ~ The Spiral ~ The Ebb and Flow ~ The Veils are Rent ~ The Interconnectedness of Love Light flows ~ There is no line to separate, there is the folding flow of Love and Life Connected that Arises from the Core and flows back to the Core in the Greatest Embrace of All ~ Love ~

~ Thank you Beautiful and Love Filled Sister ~ for sharing such a deeply beautiful and inspiring understanding and experience ~ so is the way of Love ~~~~ Param Gian ~ Kathryn
(((Thank you Kathryn))) Your written expressions of Love are BEAUTIFUL :-).

What appears as underwater reeds is actually the Light of God Almighty emitting from the top of the heads of a few Sahaja Yogis, with vibrations flowing out from the remaining, as they meditate on Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.

Those most excellent persons who have controlled their minds [citta] and known this place are never again born in the Wandering [Samsaara; the world of birth and rebirth], as there is nothing in the three worlds which binds them. Their minds being controlled and their aim achieved, they possess complete power to do all that they wish, and to prevent that which is contrary to their will. They ever move toward the Brahman. Their speech, whether in prose or verse, is ever pure and sweet.

Namaste

ayanna

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

POWERFUL HEALED AND WHOLE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 11, 2021 at 10:13am 0 Comments

POWERFUL HEALED AND WHOLE:- Words have power. The power of your spoken words is even greater than the thoughts you allow to run through your mind. Every word you speak is a decree of manifestation. Consequently, you must be vigilant over your…

Continue

TO HAVE ALL, GIVE ALL TO ALL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 10, 2021 at 9:52am 0 Comments

TO HAVE ALL, GIVE ALL TO ALL:-To have all, give all to all. This is a law of manifestation made known in A Course in Miracles. We must learn to receive, but we also must learn to give in order to manifest effectively. We must keep our abundance…

Continue

BE THANKFUL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 9, 2021 at 8:50am 0 Comments

BE THANKFUL:- We can receive as well as give. There are many spiritual people who are great givers but do not know how to receive. When they are offered a gift and say, “No, I can’t accept this,” they just blocked their abundance, receiving is an…

Continue

MANIFESTATION KNOWS NO LIMITS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 8, 2021 at 9:22am 0 Comments

MANIFESTATION KNOWS NO LIMITS:-Pray for something that is not for the highest good of all concerned or that hurts someone else. If your prayer doesn’t manifest exactly as you expected, there is a possibility is not truly a part of your Divine…

Continue

THE LAWS OF MANIFESTATION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 7, 2021 at 11:10am 0 Comments

THE LAWS OF MANIFESTATION- The laws of manifestation operate whether you are consciously aware of them or not. They are perfect ly happy to work with the negative as well as the positive, they do not discriminate whatever you give the…

Continue

REAFFIRM GOD’S PROTECTION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 5, 2021 at 10:39am 0 Comments

REAFFIRM GOD’S PROTECTION;- Have faith. You know God exists, and you know that God’s Laws are perfect and work every time. So after you pray, know that your prayer has been heard and God’s Law has been invoked. Nothing but perfect fulfillment, of…

Continue

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service