LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Recently, a dream experience has me deeply moved.

I was with 2 other females, in a building,and suddenly I/we had a vision of an opaque female figure, sitting in a large chair. Her form was wispy yet clear; her face, void of emotion and strong (not at all angry). Holding a sword she motioned it to me as if to pass it to me. As other people entered the room, she faded.

We, 3 ladies, began preparing to go out the window to find her, despite the disbelief and concern of the others. Intuitively, I feel the building was some sort of school.

The phone rang, and told us about a church (which i found odd, after waking, but did not pause for or question in sleep), where we could find her (our vision). One of the ladies looked at me and, together we said, "Shekinah's light".

Soon after, I woke up...

I have researched on the internet and am beautifully amazed, beyond words. 

Ayanna

Views: 87

Replies to This Discussion

FOund this site, with a guided meditation.

Humanity must align itself with the needs of the Planet. The great floods in Pakistan are a result of the ways in which the Earth has been misused by poor agricultural methods and development. The land is no longer able to absorb and drain the Monsoon rains and flooding is a result, causing much suffering to human populations. In Russia, the devastating fires contributed to intense heat and smoke inhalation problems for millions of people. These fires were also a result of poor land managementm for much of the area that had been wetlands has been drained for agriculture and development, rendering it dry and liable to burn much more easily. The natural balance has been lost and everywhere humanity is in turmoil.
Beloved Ones, these "Earth Changes" are the Earth expressing her deep need for Humnity to Reconnect on a very deep level with the Sacred Principles of Life that define the Fifth Dimension - the Connection of All Froms of Life in a Sacred Web. If the Earth suffers, then Humanity will suffer. If Humanity evolves a more gentle, loving and connected relationship with the Earth, then Humanity will experience Connection and Support from the Earth and from Nature. Beloved Family of Light, that is your purpose and your work in this next Cycle of Time. The Spiritual Evolution that you experienced was to lift you to this Higher Consciousness where you could experience yourself as Human but also as part of the Collective Creation that is the Planet Herself.

Know too, that the challenge for you in this cycle of evolution is to lift yourselves out of the relationship of "fear" at these Earth Changes and into a relationship of Love and Gratitude for the opportunity that is given to realign and to thrive in a new connection and relationship with the Planet. Beloved Ones, do not fear disaster, for the Earth is not angry nor does she seek to punish you, she seeks only for connection and understanding. She is a sentient and loving Being and as you lovingly reconnect so you will feel her deep love an tenderness supporting you.

For, Beloved Ones, that Beautiful Energy that we call the "Shekinah", the essence of the Divine Feminine or Great Mother, lives within the Earth herself, as well as being transmitted from the Cosmic Center and the Heart of the Divine Cosmic Mother. The Shekinah energy rises from the Earth to embrace and support those who live open and connected to this beautiful and loving vibration. The Great Mother will hold you in her arms and nurture you as you allow her love to embrace you.
The best way, dearest Family of Light, to open to this connection is to spend quiet time in solitude with the focus of connecting with the Shekinah Light. The color of this Light is Platinum, the silvery white-gold color that carries the Evolutionary Light Codes for the New Earth Light Body. You can also participate in Earth Ceremonies, Rituals and Meditations that are designed to facilitate this connection to the Earth Mother and the Shekinah Light. Of course, this Light lives within Each one of You. It is Soft, Gentle, Loving and Supportive, and when activated within, it allows you to experience that sense of tenderness and support in the Outer Reality as well. The Shekinah Light within you will connect with the Shekinah Light within the Earth to create a new connection based on Love, Tenderness, Respect and Nurturing.
Beloved Family of Light, it requires only that those of you that are conscious and awake and aware of your Multi-Dimensional Being will lead the Human Collective Consciousness in this direction and create the necessary Inner Shifts. As you move into inner Tenderness and Love and find the Shekinah Light within, so you will move into a new relationship with the Earth that will allow you to flow effortlessly into Abundance, Joy and a State of Graceful Harmony and Connection with the Earth.

Higher and Deeper : A New State of Grace
Beloveds, we have mentioned to you before the need to be more "grounded" as you ascend into the Higher Dimensions of Consciousness. The "higher" you move, the more you need to ground yourself and anchor yourself in Fifth Dimensional Material Reality. This means to honor your Physical Body as a Temple of Light for your Soul and Spirit. It also means to honor your environment and your home as an expression of your Divine Essence and as Sacred Space. No matter where you find yourselves, that is Sacred Space. And know that as you connect more deeply with the Shekinah Light, you will indeed find yoursleves moving into more beautiful and more nurturing physical environments as well. You will create them from within yourselves as an expression of the Shekinah enery of nurturing Love and Tenderness.
But, know too, Beloved Ones, that these new cycle energies will also be expressed within your relationships. You will feel the need to experience relationship on a much deeper, more intimate and soulful level, and this will be an indication of the Shekinah Light moving you into a place of Tenderness and Nurturing, where your desire will be to support your own soul growth as well as that of others. This will go together with a need to connect on a very deep soul level, a very grounded and intimate level that is expressed through physical caring and connection and the expression of deep love and gratitude.
Once relationships begin to include this level of expression, then you will indeed experience a beautiful new level of Support and Tenderness within your relationships. True Unconditional Love will blossom forth in this new energy of tender and loving support. You will begin to explore the very depths and heights of Divine Unconditional Love as it may be expressed through Human Consciounsess and within a Human Body.

Meditation to Accept and Balance the Shekinah Light
Firstly, sit or lie in a comfortably and enter into a state of deep relaxation. Breathe deeply, and then focus your attention into your Heart Chakra and connect with the Light within your Heart, the Divine Flame of Love. Visualize a figure eight centered vertically in the Heart, Follow the energy circle down into the Earth connecting dirst with the Earth Star Chakra beneath your feet and then connecting with the Crystalline Heart of the Earth. Feel the Deep Love and Support, and then draw that energy back up through the Earth Star Chakra and into your Heart. Breathe Deeply. Then move the energy upwards through the Soul Star Chakra and up to the Heart of the Cosmos and the Heart of the Great Mother of All and feel the Love and Support. Now bring that energy back down into your Heart, connecting the two circles of the figure eight. Now you are connecting Heaven and Earth within your Heart and your Being.
Now, visualize the figure eight on the horizantal plane from your Heart. On the left side the circle of light is a beautiful Magenta color vibrating with the Feminine Christ Light, so bring that light into your Heart. On the right side the circle of light is a deep Turquoise color representing the Masculine Christ Light. Bring that light into your Heart. Where the two circles meet is the center of the figure eight, so let the Turquoise and Magenta blend together to become the Violet Flame, and breathe deeply!
So let the Violet Flame expand out through your body, through every cell, transmuting with the Violet Fire of Higher Consciousness and Love, and moving into the Light Body.
Now the Violet Flame becomes Pure Gold, allowing the Christ Consciousness to permeate every cell in your Body and to radiate through your Light Body. Now, open the Channel from the Soul Star Chakra and the Crown Chakra into the Heart and allow the Platinum Light of the Shekinah to enter into your Heart. Feel the Gentle but Loving high frequencies activating the Shekinah within. Now, open the channel from the Heart through through the Earth Star Chakra to the Crystal Heart of the Earth, and receive the tender Shekinah Light from the Earth. Let the Light rise up and activate the Shekinah energy within!
Now, the Platinum Flame is ignited within your Heart and the energy of the Shekinah flames forth with its beautiful White Gold Radiance. It fills your Light Body and your Physical Body with the Highest expression of Divine Love and Tenderness. You are held in the Divine Light of God and in the Loving Embrace of the Divine Mother.

You are the Divine Light in Human Form!

Hold the energy for as long as you wish, and then return your focus to your Heart. Breathe deeply three times and then focus your energy into your physical body. Open your eyes when you feel fully present and grounded in your Physical Body.

So, Beloved Ones, we wish you All Joy and Love in your continuing adventure of life on Planet Earth!

Lightworkers flower and header copyright © 2009 Lightworkers.org. All Rights Reserved.

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/114135/inner-shifts-earth-change...
Thank you AyAnna for sharing this,

The meditation is very similar to one that I do each morning so I will be able to follow its steps. I need to add the colors of the energy. I have not been doing the horizontal part of connecting with the feminine and masculine energy so will add this.

I believe that we are each energy points for the Earth and for each other to circulate needed energy. Our meditation is needed to raise the vibration of the planet and to ground that energy.

This is a wonderful meditation!

Love, Carol
Wow, what an amazing dream - and what a wonderful meditation! Thank you for sharing, dear AyAnna!

I guess you know about the meaning of the THREE women searching for Shekinah Light - LOL!

The threefold Goddess, Virgin, Mother and Old Wise Woman, is UNIVERSAL :-)

BLESSED BE,

Sonja Myriel

She is beautiful Natasa, as are you...Thank you!

Namaste Love

Picture: of Star Goddesses, of the Pleiades

Sonja, I am familiar with the female trinity, but I hadn't applied it here (LOL!). Thank you, so much, for this fabulous picture and the sacred remembrance.

The experience is a treasure and multi-fold, continuing to feed me, in many ways. Your energy was with/of/in the dear heart who spoke "Shekinah's Light" with me :-)).

Thank you for posting. It was such an innocently mystical experience, posting didn't occur to me. I'm still marinating, processing, observing and receiving from it (passively).

Love to you dear sister. It was great to be with you, in the ethers.

I am, so, loving that the meditation has the infinity 8s; found it before I'd read about the 8-shaped Gamma Rays our beloved galaxy is ensconced in right now...LOVE, LoVe, loving it!

Namaste Sonja Namaste

AyAnna

Namaste
Ah, yes, when I was reading your post I realized that it sounded familiar - LOL :-) - Thank you for having invited me to be with you ;-)

NAMASTE, dear AyAnna, we are ONE, we are CONNECTED, we are SPIRIT ...

Blessed Be,

Sonja Myriel

Yes...we are :-)).

Thank you SOnja.

Namaste
Carol, you are, more than, welcome. Thank you that you are, so actively, meditating and helping us all to evolve, as you do.

Most beautiful.

Namaste Carol
Dear Sonja,
thanks....
Yesterday I had a very different type of experience, You will not believe but My eyes were closed and I was able to see every thing in my room,so I had a doubt , I touch my eyes, really eyes were closed and I could see every thing !
Few months back also I had the same vision with the closed eyes !
How it is possible ?
Sohiniben.
by day I'm on the wall of my room saw three purple butterflies...How it possible?
Dear SohiniBen, your third eye is opening ... can that be?

Awsome!

Love and Light and BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:33am 0 Comments

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Receiving the image of the pink/red Rose

As a token or symbol for healing and clearing

Of the emotional wounds that needs to be healed,

In order to restore the balance of the inner…

Continue

Walk the spiral of healing energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:16am 0 Comments

How we walk the spiral of healing energy

When we go through any kind of proces, we always find ourselves on a path that brings forth the right tools to assist us. Are we walking in circles? Yes only when we ignore the messages that are…

Continue

Walk the spiral of healing energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:15am 0 Comments

How we walk the spiral of healing energy

When we go through any kind of proces, we always find ourselves on a path that brings forth the right tools to assist us. Are we walking in circles? Yes only when we ignore the messages that are…

Continue

IT IS YOUR TRUST THAT YOU CREATE BONDS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 16, 2019 at 4:05pm 0 Comments

IT IS YOUR TRUST THAT YOU CREATE BONDS;- When human and extra-terrestrials connect and make agreements that serve all parties, the galactic collective consciousness raises in frequency, and you all find yourselves living in a very different…

Continue

The Sense of being misjudged

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 15, 2019 at 10:54am 0 Comments

The sense of being misjudged

This is some kind of core issue within humanity, which creates a sense of negative feelings in the emotional setting. Every dispute or discussion leads to this sense when parties are not coming…

Continue

YOU HAVE REACHED A CRITICAL MASS OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CONSIDER YOURSELVES TO BE CREATORS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 14, 2019 at 10:30am 5 Comments

YOU HAVE REACHED A CRITICAL MASS OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CONSIDER YOURSELVES TO BE CREATORS:-Enough of you are doing that in your own personal lives to have created a tipping point for the collective. And so, the collective has moved out of the low…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service