LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Today's meditation experience has been so profound...I  pray that my words convey and honor this energy experience.

There has been an ever-increasing sense of the importance of space/air (the places where matter/things are not) to me. The space in-between the material world. 

Quantum scientists speak and hypothesize of energy and matter in motion where, space is 99.999% of our material world. I mention this because it is relating to  today's meditation.

Okay, here goes...the meditation:

Waterfall and great trees sway in the breeze. Birds and tree animals speak and scurry and then all movement seems to quiet.Focusing on the breath...heart beating...the air, the rhythm, the air, the rhythm...all is in flow. As my heart fills with gratitude for this beautiful Earth and all she has gifted, including my body..the air, the rhythm. This energy flows toward to her crystalline core and she send love back. My energy flows warm, like pulsing tree, with roots and limbs extending; a strongly pulsing hourglass with several tentacles extended, full of life.

Then to night and connection with the cosmic realm, with spectacular colors and thank you is sent to the father Divine. Tears of overflowing love fall upon my chest and all that is... we flow, light and love.

Others begin to enter. All that I have ever been, all of you who chose to do so, every light worker, light walker, cosmic and celestial being, all of energy and light were around Gaia and giving love to her, to the cosmos and beyond. I am made, especially, aware of the souls, who left Earth on 9/11/01, and their very special, energetic, presence here. Briefly, there is a strong awareness of sorrow, pain and other human emotions, associated with this day. After briefly tensing up, I remember to allow them, breathe and make room for them to change...ease and gratitude regain their place and the 9/11, beautiful souls, begin a colorful display, similar to a vividly colorful, star/firework-like/streaming show; all of the colorful (star-rooted)streamers were connected to each of us and you could feel the semi-tickling effect, move with/through us all, as they danced in the "universal" sky. The colors are streaming and all is one, all is infinitely perfect and the gratitude is audible, as is the vibration.

Everyone and everything is in a, barely detectable, motion...dance...language~symphony of ecstatic energy, harmoniously BEING...it is stunning. And then it happens...

We all...everything become clear. Visible in tiny wavering moves, if you aimed to see and directed attention for a while, but clearly transparent...the whole universe. It hit me, we're crystalline! My body begins to shake and could only cry and shake, in total gratitude and gracious overwhelming waves, for the opportunity to experience such spectacular Being/presence/Gift.

Much time after, returned to this Earth's body, is the revelation of the dimensional differences and how one can be in one and right next to the other. A beginning conceiving of where we are headed...

Om Shala~  To each and every, the Divine in me is honoring, the Divine in you~Namaste

EverLoving,

AyAnna

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

Ah - what a gift - what revelation!

I have not had time to check out much the past few days - but I am glad I did it today :)

9/11 was a very, very special day for me as well - I was diving into the BEAUTY of my surroundings ... again and again and again .... and each time I was diving deeper ... and every time that I realized the beauty around me, I was also aware of the Crystalline Reality of the RAINBOW uniting first humanity - and then the whole planet ... I KNEW from the inside that THIS was the BIRTH of a new  Era ... and the next morning my life partner, Gerhard, told me, he had had a dream which make it absolutely clear to him that we have passed into a new world.

In his dream he was with our son. And there was kind of an accident - and another person ... and before everything  was submerged in chaos, he and Thimo were lifted up and the chaos was fading ... simply disappearing ...

It cannot be expressed in mere words, what he FELT - what I felt - what you felt, dearest AyAnna, but I KNOW from my own experience, what it might have been like ... as we are connected!

The most SACRED Truth is when put in words a mere "story" - but those who KNOW from their own experience - they UNDERSTAND!

Kereru speaks of the very same truth which we have been experiencing: WE ARE ALREADY CREATING the NEW ERA! The old has come to an end!!! HERE WE ARE!!!

One heart at a time ... this time I know of four hearts who have awakened to the same truth: WE ARE CRYSTALLINE already!

Love and LIGHT and BLESSINGS - and JOYOUS crystalline THANKS for your sharing, dearest AyAnna,

Sonja Myriel

Dear AyAnna and Sonja

Yes I too can testify that we have woken to a New World, everything has changed.  

I don't know how to describe it.

I feel in the flow of life,  right action, right heart is the creating force with my interactions with others. 

I was out with a friend yesterday, we were getting carpet for a school we are setting up (Divine Energy Medicine ).  We had to pick up 55 small rolls of carpet, we started the trip without most of the things we need to do the job. I said to my friend  "don't worry everything will fall into place, she  looked at me and said you have got to be joking ".

Everywhere we went there was the help we needed.  One  person was rude and took advantage of us, an hour later that had made amends for their actions.  I think they stood there with us in a pool of energy with led them to aspire to be more.

I feel lighter, happy and I have stopped worrying about most things.  Faith, I just have to have faith instead of worry.

Love to you both

Lynette

:-)   ~Love to you Lynette~We are One~

What you write reminds me so much of the Celestine Prophecies  :) - yes, all we need is given to us in such beautiful and amazing ways - f we simply have FAITH! - Ha - reminded of Lady Faith and the Blue Ray here - lol!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us , dear Lynette, and welcome to the CYRCLE!

Sonja Myriel

Lynette, it seems that your experience is an example of the synchronicity  and resonance, we can expect, when we're aware and recognize  our open (energetic)  connections to all else.

These things not occurring, will be adjustment opportunities to regain resonance and tune back into the universal energetic field.

Once read that aboriginal elders, who've been energetically communicating for generations, would find this technological world strangely limiting.

Thank you Lynette, for courageously honoring your call to walk the light path...way shower.

Namaste

AyAnna

Thank you Sonja~

It is, my ever-increasing honor and privilege, to share the air, with all of you. I've been drawn to Kereru's writings too...the, energetic, love being shared is so immense and full. It's allowing feelings and views of our one-ness, that are spectacular and inspiring.

So gratefully now, as courage and pure love are required to extend beyond previous, fear based, human emotion.

Often seeing visions of being pregnant, being with all light-chosing life on Gaia and willingly stepping off of a cliff (with Gaia open and molten hot), with faith and strength (far beyond any courage I've ever known).

Feeling  so blessed, Divinely connected to all and intensely loving...

Thank you~

AyAnna

Absolutely ...  En Lak' ech with All Creation  ...  Our Great Divine Creator!

The Full Essence of  "We Are One!" 

Aroha to You,  for Sharing this Truth ... Starseed  SiStar AyAnna!

Thank you Kereru~

We are Starseeded Ones~ Your words string, small and large, electrically affect me and our connection is palpable.

Thank you Kereru~Thank you~

What language is coming through you...En Lak ech {ancient, similar to land of Mu...female goddess energy}?

Thank you for sharing {At times, they gift me Sanskrit with cosmic tones~Earth grounding (of those who revered the sacred and lived with Oneness} your gifts/messages.

Namaste

AyAnna

AyAnna

Yes Dear Sister ... En Lak ech ... Ancient Tolkin / Mayan ... 'I Am Another You'

Bless You for Resonating With All That Is ... Arohanui!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

THE FULLNESS OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL GOD SELF-AWARENESS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 16, 2021 at 10:18am 0 Comments

THE FULLNESS OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL GOD SELF-AWARENESS:- You who are living in the advancing decades of the century are the beneficiaries of this legacy of Saint Germain bought with a price – the overwhelming love of the Master Saint Germain, whose…

Continue

ENLIGHTENMENT OF THE CHRIST MIND AND CHRIST FLAME

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 15, 2021 at 10:17am 0 Comments

ENLIGHTENMENT OF THE CHRIST MIND AND CHRIST FLAME:- The dispensation could never have been granted for students to invoke this flame outside the retreats of the Great White Brotherhood had it not been for the fact that Saint Germain offered upon…

Continue

SACRED FIRE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 14, 2021 at 8:01am 0 Comments

SACRED FIRE:- The violet flame was reserved for the privileged few up until the time when Saint Germain came before the Lords of karma with the proposal to make the knowledge and use of the violet flame available to all mankind. He boldly stated…

Continue

THE MOST WORTHY STUDENTS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 12, 2021 at 9:11am 0 Comments

THE MOST WORTHY STUDENTS:- The violet flame has always been used in the retreats of the Great White Brotherhood situated on the etheric plane – the highest plane of matter – where the ascended masters preside, receiving only the most worthy…

Continue

THE GIFT OF THE ASCENDED MASTER

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 11, 2021 at 8:57am 0 Comments

THE GIFT OF THE ASCENDED MASTER:- The flame is the energy of the sacred fire that is the gift of the Ascended Master Saint Germain to disciples of the will of God in this age. The dispensation for the release of the violet flame into the hands…

Continue

PERFECT LOVE, PERFECT WISDOM AND PERFECT POWER

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 10, 2021 at 8:27am 1 Comment

PERFECT LOVE, PERFECT WISDOM AND PERFECT POWER:- You will be practicing the art and science of transmutation. You will be changing the frequency of energies disconnected from the source, so that they may be reunited with the source. And as these…

Continue

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service