LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Hello Dear Members of this Group. My name is Amoran. I just recently joined your site. I have known about you all for quite some time and am now truly blessed to be here among you.

I am one who communes with the Trees and the Plants and Nature. I wanted to share this story with you. It is one I also shared on another site and it seems to fit well into this group and the desire to connect to the Earth Kingdoms.

Just very brief background: I married a wonderful Indonesain woman, named Heppy, in 2010  on 10-10-10 - what a great date!! She is really the only one in my immediate family who knows about my connections to "nature" - that I "speak" to the trees and such ... . She is open to it as she is Asian and although of Muslim beliefs, is really influenced very strongly by ancient Chinese and Indian (Hindu) philosophy. In her culture, there are people who speak to volcanoes ... so Trees are pretty "normal" ... .

Heppy was visiting her family in Indonesia a few months ago and we were "texting" back and forth to communicate. Something happened while we were texting and then I was brought into a very powerful energy stream of the Trees ... I fell off the conversation with Heppy for a while ... and then resumed with her ... and then was told that the Trees also wanted to communicate with her in this way!

It was really pretty cool ... I mean, I have tried "face to face" to explain to my Wife what I expereince with the Trees on many occasions but it never felt quite right or the moment wasn't really there ... so, I was suprised at this merging of "human and spiritual" technology - text message and telepathy ... so I just went with it ... Heppy got really excited during the chat and even started to send me unsolicitated pictures as we were talking ...

The visions and messages that came to me during the conversation were fast and furious and I only could bet the "basics" down ... typing on ablackberry is hard work!! And, I found that I had to "translate" a little bit for my wife so that she would more easily understand what the Tree message was all about ... as you will surely note in my references to "God" and such ...

So, I offer this to you and I hope that some of you may find it entertaining and yet another example of how "things are manifesting" for us now with our Tree Brothers and the Plant Kingdom ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Begin text message:~~~~~~~~~~~

Heppy: Are u still there?

({}) Me!= Sorry, I have been in discussions with the Trees ... Yes, am here now for you, My Wife! O:)

Heppy: Uh-oh sorry for disturbing:O. Any news?

({}) Me!=*: No disturbing, Hon. You never disturb! :D

({}) Me!=*: Would you like to know more of what the Trees say, Hon?

Heppy: Iyyaa...:D

Heppy: Yes. that's why am asking..

({}) Me!=*: The Trees stand silently - watching and listening to everyone and everything. They are God's "eyes and ears" here on Earth.

({}) Me!=*: They know that many humans are suffering; that there is much pain, anger and fear.

({}) Me!=*: They wish for us humans to know that they, The Trees, are our Guardians, our Protectors - they are part of the "police" which God has sent to us.

({}) Me!=*: They ask us NOT to fear - to only LOVE and to follow our hearts. They ask that we CHOOSE to be strong, confident, and compassionate.

({}) Me!=*: They ask us to help each other; to help us heal each other. They ask for us to remember kindness and gratitude; to count and remember our blessings.

({}) Me!=*: They tell us that they LOVE us sooo much ... That God LOVES each one of us.

({}) Me!=*: They send a BIG KISS :* :* :* from God! :D

({}) Me!=*: They tell us we are LOVED. <3

({}) Me!=*: We are never forgotten. We are NEVER alone.

Heppy: Wowww...it's amazing! Please send my thanks and regards to the Trees. I feel honored and so blessed!

({}) Me!=*: Are you ready for more now?

Heppy: Yes ..

({}) Me!=*: There is a tree that stands in front of your home - it is a big old tree, yes?

Heppy: Yes. That's mango tree.

({}) Me!=*: Ah! A mango tree! How lovely! How long has that tree been there?

Heppy: It's about 20 years old

({}) Me!=*: Yes, that is what she tells me. I "talk" to her now. Her name is "Inu" - pronounced "EE-new".

({}) Me!=*: I sense her as a "female" which makes sense since she is a fruit tree - she gives birth to fruit.

Heppy: ‎Inserts pictures of tree here and says, excitedly: "She is breaking through the fence!"

({}) Me!=*: Yes, I see she breaks thru - she is strong and mighty!

({}) Me!=*: She wishes for me to tell you that she is the Guardian Tree for your family. She has watched you all for 20 years.

({}) Me!=*: She is sooo happy you are home to visit. She knows that you watch over your family as she watches over all of you.

Heppy: ‎(there is a long pause here and I fear that maybe I have gone too far ... but then, came the following picture from across the street - looking at the family home ... ):

({}) Me!=*: She is BEAUTIFUL! She is STRONG and MIGHTY!

({}) Me!=*: She asks that you go to her now - that you stand under her and that you place your hand warmly on her trunk. Please tell her that you love her and that you thank her, Honey. Tell her you now know that she is ALIVE!

({}) Me!=*: She asks that every day, when you are home, that you spend time with her. Just stand or sit with her and close your eyes for a few moments and talk to her.

({}) Me!=*: She loves you all very much and misses you.

({}) Me!=*: She is sending much love and healing energy to you and your family. She wishes for you all to LOVE each other.

({}) Me!=*: She watches over your family when you are gone. She calls you "Sister"!

({}) Me!=*: She thanks and blesses you. She loves you. O:)

Heppy: I just went outside and stand close to her and say thanks for watching over my family. Thank you Hon for sending me this message!!!

({}) Me!=*: She smiles :) at you now. She hugs ({}) you. She thanks you. (y)

({}) Me!=*: Uh-oh!! She says: "Siip! Selamat buat Ibu Heppy!" ({})

Heppy: Aww she's nice. Thanks back to her and to you! ({})

({}) Me!=*: You can tell her yourself, Honey. That is the meaning here. You can talk to her now yourself! :O You can thank her yourself. She wants to receive your thoughts directly. She wants you to know that she hears and understands you even if you don't hear her voice ...

Heppy: Aww really? Thank you. I will spend myself for a while to be with her everyday if I'm at home.

({}) Me!=*: Thank you, Sweetheart. Yes, that is important. She sends energy of peace and calm to you, your family, and your neighbors. O:)

~~~~~~~~~~ End text message ~~~~~~~~~~

The Trees send you their Peace and Love - to One and All!

Blessings to you in this Way, Always, in All Ways,

Amoran

PS. There is a "Part II" to this story that can be found here:

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/personalmeditationandconnectionexp...

Views: 509

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Dear Amoran !!

My gratitude to you also, Dear Arleem. Many thanks for taking the time to stop by and to take a look.

Blessings,

Amoran

Your kind words of welcome and joy warm my heart, Dear RasaMdd. My gratitude and thanksgiving to you as well.

Blessings,

Amoran

Thanks Amoran for posting and sharing this! I've just read your story about the Christmas Tree, thanks again, you told that you're new in this site, so WELCOME AMORAN in this magic, loving, amazing, wondrous,  surprising..... site, full of real Love and brotherhood!

Love, Light and Peace

Patrizia :-)

I am indeed welcome in a most magical and wondrous way! My gratitude and thanksgiving to you and to all others here.

Peace and Love,

Amoran

How lovely!! I, too, am a big "fan" of the moon and have spent many special nights under the moon and stars with the trees while camping in a very sacred forest.

The sky has been very clear at night where I live and the full moon was truly moving.

Thank you, Sarah!

Hello Dear Sister!

Yes, the dolphins have arrived and I see them  now ... am playfully engaging them also .. I think they like that ... they seem to smile.

Ahh ... yes, old connections kindled anew ... many ties to Lemuria and to the Nature Kingdoms ... then as now ... that is what I feel. Possibly many other connections as well.

It is always a joyous "homecoming" to have such a "reunion" ... and I believe this shall become much more a part of our everyday lives moving forward into this year and beyond.

Blessings,

Amoran

A special picture taken from my kayak on the sacred waters of the sacred pond of the sacred forest ... for you, My Dear Sister:

Amoran I like your name.....

Blessings of Gratitude and Joy to you, My Dear Arleem! I am rather fond of your name as well ... the first time I saw it there was a gentle nudge in my memory ... still trying to resurface ...

And what a lovely, lovely picture! I see much joy and energy here alighting this beautiful path ... one that is often walked in loving contemplation of All That Is. Here is another path I am fond of ...

Peace and Love to you!

Amoran

Thank  you Dear Amoran..the picture is wonderful ... I love green!!!

World on Green Leaf

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

How Soul agreements affect our lives

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 21, 2019 at 4:06pm 0 Comments

How Soul agreements are affecting our life

Our Soul's agreement will prevail yet the outcome hasn't been told in which way it will enfold. So my sadness today is coming to surface as if my goodbye is yet to come before my Love already will…

Continue

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 20, 2019 at 10:04am 0 Comments

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY:- The Arcturians created a functioning network for humanity, and it is meant to allow all of you greater access to the points on your planet that are most powerful. For example, if you have always wanted to go…

Continue

When the fog disappears from my head

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 20, 2019 at 8:59am 0 Comments

When the fog disappears from my head

Still foggy in my head for these last couple of days,

feeling like I am sitting in some sort of limbo.

When it isn’t possible to digest…

Continue

When family comes in different forms

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 11:29am 2 Comments

When family comes around in different forms

Family has been defined by human perception in the western world as to the physical human blood relations, our parents, siblings, aunt and uncles, cousins and nephews, children and grandchildren.…

Continue

when it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 10:12am 0 Comments

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully and the curtains have been opened to see the stage, life will enfold itself before your eyes and its of the beholder to witness it with…

Continue

THE ARCTURIAN STAR SYSTEM REPRESENTS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE GALAXY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 19, 2019 at 10:02am 0 Comments

THE ARCTURIAN STAR SYSTEM REPRESENTS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE GALAXY:- The Arcturian Star system represents the heart and soul of the galaxy. And so further spiritual knowledge and to participate in spiritual growth and evolution. The energy…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service