LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

The Golden Book Of Ascension
01-02-2016 ~ Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

I had a TRAVEL DREAM again last night that says a lot about what we can expect in 2016.   I awoke feeling more positive than I have in months! 

Our group was in Egypt at a busy local market.  A man came up to me and said very sternly that I was not invited here, and that I needed to leave.  I could see that he was judging me without knowing my intent (There is much judgment and prejudice in the world these days, and I feel that our groups are part of a powerful, system busting, peace team to corrected this separation.  I also see that this part of my dream represented, up to now, why we still have space in our group for our Egypt Pilgrimage this coming March.)

I reminded the man that we were there in loving and fearless support of Egypt and for all peoples of the heart, no matter their social status, or religious beliefs.  I told him that we wanted to learn about their culture and their amazing history.  I also reminded him that we were also there to help their local economy.  I then introduced our loving group to him.  He completely morphed right in front of my eyes.  He instantly changed from a judgmental and fearful person to one radiating unity and filled with love. I could see our love in action!  I was shown that this part of the dream removed the block of hesitation for those being called to return to Egypt. 

Then the dream really became magical!  This glowing man invited us all into this secret room that looked like a temple.  He handed us a huge, golden, embossed book.  This was the truth of our authentic pure humanity. When we opened the book, it showed us the sacred geometry of humanity; not the geometry of just one person, but how we looked unified as human beings in geometry.  It had an echoing of a complex, human, Celtic knot.  We were fascinated.  (We have been researching the connection between the Celts, The Essenes of the United Kingdom, and the order of Enoch and the old kingdom of Egypt.)  

Once we learned about humanity's advanced unified geometry (which I was shown as our ascended bodies), he closed the book.  Then he showed us how to "play" the book like a toning instrument with our breath (the breath is our ascended spirit).   I was shown that this was not really the book making the multi-octave tones; but instead, this was what humanity could do with this wisdom, once we flush out the lies of history, and bring forth and anchor the original truth. (This process completes at the end of 2016!)  It is the sound of pure creation, and those on a spiritual path (and you who are reading this) will be the leaders and guides for this new wisdom.  This was not achieved by just one person, but only by those that worked as a unified group.  (In many sacred site temples all over the world where we are allowed to tone, we have reached some very powerful overtones.  You know a group is in harmony when that happens.)

Then I woke up with a dogs nose in my face, and felt many changes in my energy (not because of the cute dog in my face, but because of the dream).  I am still me, with my human issues, but a new flow has emerged on Earth.  Because of this I feel like we have been re-invited to Egypt for a much higher reason.  The Egyptian deities are asking for our attention.  Twisted mass media and propaganda has flooded humanity’s consciousness, and we needed a reminder that our sacred work it not over … in fact we have just begun working in the next higher octave.   It is not time to give up even if we feel like it.  Yet, we do need to let go of all things from the past that no longer serve the consciousness of love. 

We are calling out to those who are bold, fearless, and most of all, ones full of LOVE in their hearts for all of humanity, so we can finish the work that we have begun in Egypt.  Now I understand why Spirit called me to title our next Egypt Pilgrimage "Re-Awakening Our Light Lineages ~ Piercing The Veil".  We will bond as powerful, light-filled, sacred lineages once again, and together we will burst through the thin veil that has kept us from accessing the rest of the knowledge and wisdom that will help us manifest our new destiny.   We are being asked in 2016 to leap to the next level of our work, for our refinement of our personal ascension, and our foundation for our planetary ascension. 

So... I am called to send out this LAST CALL for YOU to join us on our Equinox Egypt and Jordan pilgrimage this March 2016.  We have a few spaces left in our intimate group, on our private floating temple.  I expect Spirit is being extra picky this year to who is called to join us.  It DOES NOT MATTER who you are, or if you feel this trip might be too advanced for you.  If you are feeling called, YOU ARE READY, and you are being invited.  I am not one to push, but I don't want you to miss this time if you are being called. There is no going back if you do not listen to your heart’s calling now.  When two or more are gathered, I AM THERE.  This is the ascended presence of a unified group …Our Universal peace team!

Please don't hesitate to call us for references, questions and any concerns.  We are here to make sure you will have a life-changing experience and create life long bonds with like-minded people. 

Great Blessings ~ Aluna Joy

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

I have experienced the sound one unified tone by a large group that is of one heart. It is powerful!

(In many sacred site temples all over the world where we are allowed to tone, we have reached some very powerful overtones.  You know a group is in harmony when that happens.)

Blessings of Love and Light!

Ishema

Wow, I just found this....I finished reading with tears in my eyes, it was very powerful, made me really 'feel' the Love of the Divine Father/Mother God......

Hmmmmm

Glad I found it...

Peace, Love & Joy to you all, my dears..I Love you all...

Sylvia Melaynia  xx

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

IT IS YOUR TRUST THAT YOU CREATE BONDS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 16, 2019 at 4:05pm 0 Comments

IT IS YOUR TRUST THAT YOU CREATE BONDS;- When human and extra-terrestrials connect and make agreements that serve all parties, the galactic collective consciousness raises in frequency, and you all find yourselves living in a very different…

Continue

The Sense of being misjudged

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 15, 2019 at 10:54am 0 Comments

The sense of being misjudged

This is some kind of core issue within humanity, which creates a sense of negative feelings in the emotional setting. Every dispute or discussion leads to this sense when parties are not coming…

Continue

YOU HAVE REACHED A CRITICAL MASS OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CONSIDER YOURSELVES TO BE CREATORS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 14, 2019 at 10:30am 5 Comments

YOU HAVE REACHED A CRITICAL MASS OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CONSIDER YOURSELVES TO BE CREATORS:-Enough of you are doing that in your own personal lives to have created a tipping point for the collective. And so, the collective has moved out of the low…

Continue

What is it about the Power of Imagination?

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 14, 2019 at 10:05am 0 Comments

What is it about the Power of Imagination?

Do you know how unique you are being Human,

The only race on this beautiful planet we call Earth,

With the power of imagination.

The animal kingdom and Nature are not able

To…

Continue

AS A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU ARE VERY POWERFUL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 13, 2019 at 8:49am 0 Comments

AS A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU ARE VERY POWERFUL:- You have taken the necessary steps as a collective to gain the trust of many extra terrestrial beings who, at one time, were afraid of humanity. You have moved beyond a certain level of…

Continue

How Energy and Reality come together

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 12, 2019 at 10:49am 0 Comments

How energy and reality come together

In order to heal our wounded parts we…
Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service