LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

The Heart of the Sun in Leo is Shining Brightly this Full Moon!

Leo Wisdom from: The School of Esoteric Sciences

https://universaldharma.com/2012/esoteric-astrology-leo/

Esoteric Astrology – Leo:

The sign of the Sirian festival Leo is the physical Sun, the Heart of the Sun, and the Central Spiritual Sun: the only sign whose three rulers (Exoteric, Esoteric, Hierarchical) are the same. The most self-aware sign of all, the Lion knows he/she will determine their own destiny. Three tiers of energy in ascending order: orange delineates the Physical Sun type occupied with material existence, gold determines the Lion following the path of the Heart, and finally, rarely, the scintillating white of the Christ light determines the expansive horizons of the glowing orb that is the consciousness and aura of the Initiate who is touching the Central Spiritual Sun.

Remember the Sun rules our whole solar system and is the ultimate local distributing agent for all the other planets. Neptune distributes energies from the Heart of the Sun and Uranus distributes energies from the Central Spiritual Sun. Sirius focus’s on the Earth during August via Regulus the star called the Heart of the Lion.

More information on esoteric astrology can be found in our talk on esoteric astrology. This talk encompasses all the signs of the zodiac and has an accompanying transcript for those who would like to take notes for further investigation.

Thanks to the Tibetan: Master DK.

https://universaldharma.com/2012/esoteric-astrology-leo/

Leo:

Ray I, V

Exoteric Ruler, Sun (Ray II)

Esoteric Ruler, Sun, (Ray II) veiling Neptune (Ray (VI))

Hierarchical Ruler, Sun, (Ray II) veiling Uranus (Ray (VII))

The dates and exact time for the full moon of Leo are as follows:

August 15, 2019 @ 4:30 AM PST

August 15, 2019 @ 12:30 PM GMT

Please Note: The first time given below is Pacific Standard Time. The second time is GMT time.  Where Day Light time is in effect please add one hour to the Times shown.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

MAY THE WELLSPRING OF LOVE FIND IN US AN UNIMPEDED CHANNEL

Full Moon Blessings!

Ishema

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much, dearest Ishema, for this loving post and summary! What specifially called my attention is this piece of information:

Sirius focus’s on the Earth during August via Regulus the star called the Heart of the Lion.

Here's what I have found:

Regulus can be found marking the bottom of a large backwards question mark star pattern within Leo, known as The Sickle. The Sickle – with Regulus at its heart – outlines the constellation Leo the Lion’s head and forequarters.

Diagram of constellation Leo with The Sickle asterism on the right.

Regulus is part of a backwards question mark pattern known as The Sickle in Leo. Image via Derekscope.

https://earthsky.org/brightest-stars/best-regulus-the-heart-of-the-...

And here is a link for exploration:

https://cayelincastell.com/planets-with-regulus-heart-star-of-the-l...

Most interesting:

Regulus, the Lion~ess and Virgin Priestess, Sphinx Point
The Lion-ess/Virgin Priest-ess constellations are related to the sphinx point – where animal (Lion) meets human (Priest-ess).

Upcoming Visible Planets Passing Regulus
Aug 17, 2019 Mars exact with Regulus (00 Virgo 06)
Aug 21, 2019 Venus exact with Regulus (00 Virgo 06)
Aug 23, 2019 Sun exact with Regulus (00 Virgo 06)
Aug 29, 2019 Mercury exact with Regulus (00 Virgo 06)

The Gift of Regulus
When a planet passes Regulus (including the Sun and Moon) it serves to magnify and transmit the energy of this heart star to all life on Earth.

Regulus has the power to activate our heart knowing when we are willing to engage and embrace it. Additionally, this assists us in releasing and transforming whatever is buried in our subconscious when we are willing to explore this territory

BLESSINGS of LOVE and LIGHT

Sonja Myriel

I find the information on Regulus so interesting because up to now I have always identified the Lion's Gate with Sirius and the Felidae on Sirius A - Here are the links to Tyberon's messages on this topic:

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/theanimals/forum/topics/animal-con...

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/jamestyberonn/forum/topics/sirius-...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Dear Sonja,

Thank You !!

Very important message !!

SohiniBen

Thank you so much for adding this information Sonja. It is rich for further study. It has been my understanding that Regulus is the heart center within Sirius. Here is some information that I had tucked away in my files:

With love, Ishema

I am praying for my soul and all souls.  May we humbly receive the love, light and power and restore the plan on earth.  Amen.

Dear Isema,

Lots of Love and Blessings for this essential message in Time !!

SohiniBen

Dear Ishema,

This Full Moon very very Auspicious Time for getting Power and Peace with Purity !

I would like to meditate for getting Strength and Power  of Purity from Our Sun as well as the Energies from the Full Moon.

Sohini

Thank you Lora and SohiniBen for your presence. Together, we and a million others are making a difference as collective consciousness shifts to higher vibrations.

Dear Ishema

Perfectly right you are !

Collective Consciousness will work hundred times more as well as faster .

Purity always works thousand times much more and Faster too.

Sending you all Lots of Love, Light and Blessings !!

Sohini

THANK YOU so much, Ishema, SohiniBen and Lora!

I sent out a very quick broadcast message 2 days ago and have been keeping a fire since then, including you all in our very Divine FEMININE ceremony of love and light. It is my intention to keep the fire burning until the end of the weekend, so stay tuned to receive more and more of the BLESSINGS of the Masters, Archangels, Elohim and our Star-Brethren who are working with us!

I'm sooo grateful for your loving presence and our united service, I cannot express it in words!

POWERFUL lightcodes are awakening our very cells and atomic structures, the grid of light expanding ... THANK YOU from the bottom of my HEART!

LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel

With much gratitude Sonja,

I am tuned in.

With love, Ishema

Dear Sonja,

So kind of You !

I love You !

SohiniBen

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

When family comes in different forms

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 11:29am 0 Comments

When family comes around in different forms

Family has been defined by human perception in the western world as to the physical human blood relations, our parents, siblings, aunt and uncles, cousins and nephews, children and grandchildren.…

Continue

when it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 10:12am 0 Comments

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully and the curtains have been opened to see the stage, life will enfold itself before your eyes and its of the beholder to witness it with…

Continue

THE ARCTURIAN STAR SYSTEM REPRESENTS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE GALAXY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 19, 2019 at 10:02am 0 Comments

THE ARCTURIAN STAR SYSTEM REPRESENTS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE GALAXY:- The Arcturian Star system represents the heart and soul of the galaxy. And so further spiritual knowledge and to participate in spiritual growth and evolution. The energy…

Continue

YOU ARE CLOSER THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEENIN THIS DAY AND AGE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 19, 2019 at 9:56am 0 Comments

YOU ARE CLOSER THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEENIN THIS DAY AND AGE:-There has been contact with extra-terrestrial beings, it has been made. They are talking about open contact, contact that is undeniable, and contact with a large enough portion of the…

Continue

when I am done

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 17, 2019 at 10:14am 4 Comments

When I am done, it all will be alright

Why am I feeling sad today on this beautiful

sunny morning, with no one to take care

of besided myself?…

Continue

CONTACT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 17, 2019 at 10:11am 0 Comments

CONTACT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS:- It is an awakening that the rest of the galaxy has been waiting for. You are the awakened ones who are bringing more light and more love to planet Earth, making it possible for more contact with your…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service