Nanak Hosi Bhi Sach
(True In The Primal Beginning.
True Throughout The Ages.
True Here And Now.
O Nanak, Forever And Ever True.)

Anand MUL MANTRA by Snatam Kaur 2006
http://goo.gl/WinSU

The Mul Mantra is a fate killer.

It removes the fate, and changes the destiny to complete prosperity.

This is the first meditation for the JapJi.

Recite it 11 x a day for 40 days.

LET THE MOOLA MANTRA CALL TO YOU THE PURE DIVINE LOVE, BLISS, & JOY

OF THE SUPREME CREATOR

Dearest family of light ~The Rite of Passage #1 ( "The Rite Of Divine Relationship" found at https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/childrenofthesun/forum/topics/rite... audio contains a beautiful background chant by our beloved brother Angel Senties (the video of the Moola Mantra provided below is the same mantra, just sung by Deva Premal instead). I love both versions, but I feel there's something extra & divinely special with the one sung by Angel. So for anyone else who enjoyed Angels' version, I just uploaded a short Mp3 audio ( around 6 minutes long) I cut from the 1st Rights of Passage meditation which you can listen to on "My Page" under 'My Music'  http://mosangels.ning.com/profile/stevenhutchinson

& everyone can decide for yourself which one you like the best.

Now here's an explanation and the embodied context of this beautiful mantra...

Moola Mantra

Om
Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma
Purushothama Paramatma
Sri Bhagavathi Sametha
Sri Bhagavathe Namaha

This mantra evokes the living God, asking protection and freedom from all sorrow and suffering. It is a prayer that adores the great creator and liberator, who out of love and compassion manifests, to protect us, in an earthly form. This Moolamantra has given great peace and joy to people all over the world, who have chanted, or even listened to it. It has the power to transport ones mind to the state of causeless love and limitless joy. The calmness that the mantra can give is to be experienced, not spoken about. Dear reader, here is the key with which any door to spiritual treasure could be opened. This is a tool that can be used to achieve all desires. This is a medicine that may cure all ills… the nectar that can set man free! All auspiciousness and serenity is yours simply by chanting or listening to this magnificent Moolamantra.

Whenever you chant the Moolamantra even without knowing the meaning of it, that itself carries power. But when you know the meaning and chant with that feeling in your heart then the energy would flow million times more powerful. Therefore it is essential to know the meaning of the Mantra when you use it.

The Mantra is like calling a name. Just like when you call a person he comes and makes you feel his presence, the same manner when you chant this mantra, the supreme energy manifests everywhere around you. As the Universe is Omnipresent, the supreme energy can manifest anywhere and any time. It is also very important to know that the invocation with all humility, respect and with great necessity makes the presence stronger.

Simplified meaning of the Moola Mantra:

Om- We are calling on the highest energy, of all there is

Sat- The formless

Chit- Consciousness of the universe

Ananda- Pure love, bliss and joy

Para brahma-The supreme creator

Purushothama- Who has incarnated in human form to help guide mankind

Paramatma- Who comes to me in my heart, and becomes my inner voice whenever I ask

Sri Bhagavati- The divine mother, the power aspect of creation

Same tha - Together within

Sri Bhagavate-The Father of creation which is unchangeable and permanent

Namaha - I thank you and acknowledge this presence in my life. I ask for your guidance at all times (the above simplified version was supplied by Felicity Barrington of Canada)

Full Meaning

Om

Om has 100 different meanings. It is said 'In the beginning was the Supreme word and the word created every thing. That word is Om'. If you are meditating in silence deeply, you can hear the sound Om within. The whole creation emerged from the sound Om. It is the primordial sound or the Universal sound by which the whole universe vibrates. Om also means inviting the higher energy. This divine sound has the power to create, sustain and destroy, giving life and movement to all that exist.

Sat Chit Ananda

Sat

The all penetrating existence that is formless, shapeless, omnipresent, attribute less, and quality less aspect of the Universe. It is the Un manifest. It is experienced as emptiness of the Universe. We could say it is the body of the Universe that is static. Every thing that has a form and that can be sensed, evolved out of this Un manifest. It is so subtle that it is beyond all perceptions. It can only be seen when it has become gross and has taken form. We are in the Universe and the Universe is in us. We are the effect and Universe is the cause and the cause manifests itself as the effect.

Chit

The Pure Consciousness of the Universe that is infinite, omni-present manifesting power of the Universe. Out of this is evolved everything that we call Dynamic energy or force. It can manifest in any form or shape. It is the consciousness manifesting as motion, as gravitation, as magnetism, etc. It is also manifesting as the actions of the body, as thought force. It is the Supreme Spirit.

Ananda

Bliss, love and friendship nature of the Universe. When you experience either the Supreme Energy in this Creation (Sat) and become one with the Existence or experience the aspect of Pure Consciousness (Chit), you enter into a state of Divine Bliss and eternal happiness (Ananda). This is the primordial characteristic of the Universe, which is the greatest and most profound state of ecstasy that you can ever experience when you relate with your higher Consciousness.

Parabrahma

The Supreme Being in his Absolute aspect; one who is beyond space and time. It is the essence of the Universe that is with form and without form. It is the Supreme creator.

Purushothama

This has different meanings. Purusha means soul and Uthama means the supreme, the Supreme spirit. It also means the supreme energy of force guiding us from the highest world. Purusha also means Man, and Purushothama is the energy that incarnates as an Avatar to help and guide Mankind and relate closely to the beloved Creation.

Paramatma

The supreme inner energy that is immanent in every creature and in all beings, living and non-living. It's the indweller or the Antaryamin who resides formless or in any form desired. It's the force that can come to you whenever you want and wherever you want to guide and help you.

Sri Bhagavathi

The female aspect, which is characterized as the Supreme Intelligence in action, the Power (The Shakti). It is referred to the Mother Earth (Divine Mother) aspect of the creation.

Sametha

Together or in communion with.

Sri Bhagavathe

The Male aspect of the Creation, which is unchangeable and permanent.

Namaha

Salutations or prostrations to the Universe that is Om and also has the qualities of Sat Chit Ananda, that is omnipresent, unchangeable and changeable at the same time, the supreme spirit in a human form and formless, the indweller that can guide and help in the feminine and masculine forms with the supreme intelligence. I seek your presence and guidance all the time.

Views: 226

Replies to This Discussion

Mul Mantar

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Part of a series on Sikh scriptures

The Mul Mantar (Punjabi: ਮੂਲ ਮੰਤਰ, Mūla Maṃtar, pronounced Mool Mantar) is the first composition in the Sikh holy book, the Adi Granth. It is a series of affirmations and is the basis of Sikh theology.[1] The Mul Mantar is the first composition of Guru Nanak and the origin of the Adi Granth. The Adi Granth begins with the Mul Mantar and it occurs more than one hundred times throughout the text.[2] The Mul Mantar is the most widely known part of Sikh scripture but it has posed a challenge to translators.[3]Contents

The text of the Mul Mantar

Illuminated Adi Granth folio with Mul Mantar of Guru Gobind Singh This article contains Indic text. Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks or boxes, misplaced vowels or missing conjuncts instead of Indic text.

In Gurmukhi:

ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

॥ ਜਪੁ ॥

ਆਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ॥ ਹੈ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਹੋਸੀ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ ॥੧॥

Transliteration: ikk ōankār sat(i)-nām(u) kartā purakh(u) nirpà'u nirver(u) akāl mūrat(i) ajūnī sepàŋ gur-prasād(i) ॥

॥ jap(u) ॥

ād(i) sach(u) jugād(i) sach(u) ॥ he pì sach(u) ॥ nānak hōsī pì sach(u) ॥1॥

English: One God, the true name, the creator, without fear, without hatred, timeless, self-existent, he blesses us with guru for true teachings.
True at the beginning, true through the ages, is yet true, O Nanak, will be true in the future.

Some consider the Mul Mantar proper to end at "gur prasad"
The small letters are not etymologically part of the word but are included in the Guru Granth Sahib for vocalization purposes.

Thank You Sonja-beautiful!Love Mantras.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service