LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

My Beloved Friends,

I believe that this meditation, presented by Tom Carney in the enclosed document will make a difference to our Congress and our country.  Please read it over and the adoption to it that I am giving you here. I thought about presenting it to the entire Lightgrid group, but hesitated. Perhaps a small, more focused group is best. 

If you love the idea as I do, please join me. Edward and I plan on doing it around 3 PM PST. You could tune in whenever the time is right for you. 

Tom emphasized that it is important to direct the energy precisely. It occurred to me that the purity of the energy is important. After all, we don't want to stir Congress up, just clear out the darkness so they can think more clearly and feel with their hearts.

Tom and the people he has invited are starting February 3rd. That's tomorrow for me.

Please let me know if you will join and if I can give him your name as he thinks names are important.

Much love,

Dear Friends:

For maybe 5 or 6 years now as a response to suggestions from our Elder Brother we have been conducting a number of pro-active, group or energy directing meditations on various targets around the world. For example, I may have mentioned to you the Sub-Plane Clearing meditation which we do every new moon on line.

I registered a suggestion this morning that for this year, 2014, starting ASAP, it would be helpful to organize a smallish group to do a similar clearing meditation on the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate each day.

The process is simple, After your first set up which might take 15 minutes or so, the process can be easily and efficiently done at your conveyance in a few minutes. (Psychic energy follows clear heart thought in “notime”.) This meditation does not have to be done every day or at any specified time on any day.

Visualize the group participants and then create a group heart by linking heart to heart with the group participants. (I will provide the list of those who are interested in doing this work to the group.)

Align with the Ashram (MM or a representative), Christ, Shamballa, Heart of the Sun, Central Sun:

Stand receptive to Light flowing from Sirius into and down this alignment into the heart of the group. 

With an act of the Pure Reasoning Will direct this Light of the group heart through the Statue of Freedom* (A Woman)on the top of the US Capitol into the Capitol building, through the dome of the Capitol.

Visualize the Light anchoring in the Capitol Rotunda spreading horizontally in a 360 degree wave that flashes throughout the building moving as Light through any presence of darkness.                                                    

Focus again in the group heart and pulse a stream of Light from Sirius directly down the same alignment. As the Light enters the Rotunda, see it split into two streams one moving into the chamber of the House Of Representatives (left) and the other into US Senate (right).

Within each chamber, see this Light spontaneously form as a sustained, large spherical Sun like field of energy radiating the entire chamber with the energy of Pure Reasoning Love.

Fix the image in place with Word of Power, The Great Invocation. Know that this Presence will remain radiating in the space.

This process can be done by anyone of the group at anytime. Thus, the group will continue to energize this field everyday at various times. If we liked, we could set a time for a once a week or every two weeks to meet on line as a group.

I will be starting this work on the morning of February 3,. Anyone who would love to participate in this action is welcome. Please let me know so that I can share with the group.                             

*The image of the Statue of Freedom, or “Freedom Triumphant in War and Peace”, the crown jewel on top of the United States Capitol Building. The helmet design is basically an adapted Roman military helmet, with stars across the brow, and an eagle and feathers on top in the umbrella or mohawk style pictured.
What most people don’t know is that the helmet design was originally different, and in the 1850s the man in charge of the design approval was none other than Jefferson Davis of Mississippi. Davis would be the eventual president of the Confederacy during the Civil War. The original design was plainly a Roman Liberty Cap, or Phrygian Cap. The Phrygian Cap is basically a symbol of the pursuit of liberty and freedom, and one of slaves winning that pursuit in ancient Rome. Now, it stands to reason that the eventual leader of the Confederacy would disapprove of such a symbol on the top of the Capitol Dome, but what Jefferson Davis couldn’t predict was the outcome of history.
The Statue of Freedom as you see it is a true symbol in American history of liberty. Most of the Capitol and grounds were actually constructed by local slaves, as the appeal for laborers to the task was largely unmet. The Statue itself was cast by a man named Clark Mills, whose right hand man was a fellow named Philip Reid. Reid was himself a slave. And when the foreman of the project went on strike demanding higher wages, it was Philip Reid who oversaw the assembling of the statue. The important historical note here is that in 1862, Abraham Lincoln signed into law an act called Compensated Emancipation, which freed all the slaves in the District of Columbia, Reid included. Approximately 8 months later, Lincoln gave the now famous Emancipation Proclamation, and in December of 1863 the Statue of Freedom was hoisted into place in front of crowds of now free citizens. Following that the Union, or North, would eventually win the Civil War and slavery would be abolished.
What does all this mean? It means a) the Statue of Freedom earned its name, and b) the Eagle feather mohawk/adapted military helmet is in fact, an American Liberty Cap.

ISHEMA:

Link hearts with the group participants. See the group as a whole, then link with those you know by saying each one's name and sending a stream of golden Light, of Love to their hearts. 

(Silent period) 
Align with Master Morya, the Heart of the Sun and the Great Central Sun.
(Silent period)
Invoke and direct the energy into the Rotunda:
With an act of the Pure Reasoning Will direct this Light of the group heart through the Statue of Freedom on the top of the US Capitol building, through the dome, spreading horizontally in a 360 degree wave that flashes into the rotunda.
Focus again into the group heart and  pulse a stream of Light from Sirius directly down the same alignment. See the Light splitting into two streams, one moving into the chamber of the House of Representatives (left), and the other into the US Senate (right).
See the Light in each chamber as a large spherical Sun like field of energy radiating the entire chamber with the energy of Pure Reasoning Love.
                 THE GREAT INVOCATION

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
                                Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
                                    Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
                               Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
                                   May Christ return to Earth.

From the centre where the Will of God is known
                                Let purpose guide the little wills of men --
                                   The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the centre which we call the race of men
                               Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
                                  And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
Fix this Presence of Light in place with the Word of Power of The Great Invocation.
Finish by sounding three OM’s:
OM  -  Send Light
OM  -  Send Love
OM  -  Send Power

Views: 1706

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Ishema & Sonja,

I am when reading this appeal energies started from my aura to send it or not but I felt that this will be a most pwerful group Meditation .....Let Love Light and Power restore on the planet Earth .....

I will join at 4 P.M....at my Evening Meditation....!

Sohiniben.

Thank you so much for posting this here. I have shared it with friends as well.

I awoke at what was 4 AM for me. When doing this meditation, I felt a powerful energy as you did SohinIBen. Thank you for joining.

Much love,
Ishema

Dear Ishema,

Thanks for your response....

Good Energies flowing...

I think it needs more energies to send for the purpose...

SohiniBen....

This is a wonderful picture of energy SohiniBen.

This morning I felt a bright golden light similar to this which left me energized.

Do not be discouraged by the number of verbal responses here, though I would love to read them. Tom Carney has a group who faithfully do these meditations and I see that there are 52 views of this discussion. I believe there are a good number of people participating. 

The important thing for those of us doing the meditation is to be precise in directing the energy. Also the heart connection is very important. When you send heart energy to two people you create a triangle of light. Many people doing this create a net of light, a group heart. I create triangles with as many specific people whom I know are doing the meditation, and do a general connection with the rest, knowing that they are there. 

Thank you for your encouragement. It is much appreciated.

Much love,

Ishema

Dear Ishema,

Yes, for sending such energies we have to connect our Energy of Heart with others who are joined here...

From the heart of the group we send the Sunlight into the rotunda and into the two chambers of Congress.

Tom Carney has sent us a list of names of all those doing this meditation with him, with this update. He is calling it, "The Cleaners." LOL

Dear Brother and Sister Warriors:
The list as it stands at the moment. I will update as it happens. 
We are a week into the mission and it is going quite well. The energy systems we have generated and caused to manifest in the target area are strong and and growing every day. Energy follows thought and this continual random cycle of thought generated inputs that we are making as we move though our daily work are, I suspect, sustaining  and growing the power levels of the field. I recall that Master D.K. talks about how the Logos keeps His "eye" on the planet and thus it stays in manifestation. It would follow that our continual attention to this field will maintain it.
We plan to sustain this field at least Through November of 2014.  The presence of the Mother, Goodwill, as the implementing power is the force that drives this work. It is invincible. 
Think of using the Word of Power, the Great Invocation, in the target field. 1. Light into the minds of men.  2. Love into the hearts of men. 3 Purpose guiding the little wills of men. 4. The Plan of Light and Love working out through this center of power on the planet. 
We can help restore the Plan and seal the door in a real practical and proactive way. The legislation which results in how Right Human Relations gets manifested, or not, that is generated in this field is uber important.
Are you having fun?
lots of 
-tom
My husband and I have picked 3 PM PST to do this meditation. If you would like to have this list and to share your name as one of the participates, please message me.
Much love,
Ishema

Dear Ishema, it is only NOW that I realize that this will be an ONGOING project. I will join in as much as I can!

I am planning on sharing your post again tomorrow - or would it be better to set up a group for it? If you think that there will be regular updates, a group might be useful - or I simply post a link to this discussion at the left, as I did with Mukesh's posts. Your choice!

Will read it all again, soon, and make up my mind when and how often I will best be able to participate.

With all my love - regards to your friend,

Sonja Myriel

Thank you Sonja,

I am doing at our connection time. (11 PM for you - 3 PM for me PST)

I think sharing this again will be perfect. 

I have shared this link with Tom Carney. 

Today in the news, the Speaker of the House of Representatives was expressing an opinion that refusing to raise the US debt ceiling did not make sense. Pure Reasoning Love at work, I think. LOL 

Much love,

Ishema

Friday, February 14, 2014

Dear Co-Cleaners:

Just a little update re our Capitol Cleaning Mission.

We have 25 known co-cleaners. People have shared the invitation for this Action Opportunity, so there are an unknown number of others as well.

The conditions we face in this action are a mental/emotional field jammed with heartless and incoherent thoughtforms and phantoms of terror, avarice, cruelty and so forth. These thoughtforms and phantoms are based on an illusory, separative conception of reality. When right thinking individuals attempt to actually work in this atmosphere, it is like slogging through hip high, not so nice, mud,   

From what I see when I tune in on the arena, (which I do several time a day and which I encourage you all to do as well. Remember, Energy follows thought. This is not an idle statement.) we have already greatly transformed the fields of the emotional and mental planes. This is not surprising considering the quality of the energy which we are bring into the field. “When the blazing light of the Monad is focused directly upon the personality, (Master D. K. Is talking about group work here.)via the antahkarana and not specifically through the soul, it produces a blazing fire which burns up all hindrances in a steady, sequential process.  Wording it otherwise, when the will aspect streams from the Monad and focuses through the personal will (as the mind can grasp and realize it) it destroys as by fire all elements of self-will.” 7R5 P. 30

Those who carry the thoughtforms of separation and greed into the field now will find that they have lost a lot their power to obfuscate, dam up and darken the field and thus to impose their will on the legislation. I had the insight that many of the individuals who work around and in these spaces, including the staff, are semi to unconscious carriers of these viral thoughtforms. They are contagious. The Light we are bringing in to these arenas are after the fashion of an inoculation for them, and it may be that some of these “prisoners of the planet” will be set free by their immersion in this clean field.

I share with a visual from Gordon Davidson, one of our Cleaners:

Dear Tom,

We did this meditation today and it was very powerful and inspiring. We linked with the group and read all the names, and after the alignment when we brought the energy to the statue of freedom, and I had a very clear vision of what was happening.

The meditating group of us were in a circle over the statue, and above us was another ring of angels and Archangels, then the ring of the Ashram, and council circles of Shamballa, the Solar Lord and Sirius. It was very clear, and was like a bowl wider at the top, all focused thru the statue by the meditators, like an hourglass with the statue as the point where the two containers meet. The lower inverted bowl then opened up into the Rotunda, which we filled with light.

When we did the 2 suns there as a wonderful energy that came through to both Houses filling them with so much light that the darkness either turned to light or dissipated, and I saw them as the base of a triangle, with the multidimensional suns of all the levels as the apexes. I felt it was a very effective piece of energy work.

Love and joyful light and will,

Gordon

If you notice, what Gordon has seen here is the central channel of a torus.                

If You can visualize the statue of Freedom at the apex of the central channel below the triangle of Humanity, Hierarchy and Shamballa, within the torus, and the Mother of the World at the bottom .. I see this as how the energy sphere in each of the fields, Congressional and Senate chambers works to maintain a continuous circulation of the Light through these fields.

So, any thoughts visions ideas that any of you might have would be good to share.

In the meantime

lots of 

-tom

THANK YOU so much, dearest Ishema!

I will share the discussion now once again with all our members. I know now what I have been waiting for, lol!

I would also like to encourage everyone to simultaneously envision THEIR local and state government to be infused by the same light, sharing in the process. As we are from MANY different countries, the benefit of this meditation can be SPREAD to the world.

The US capitol is the place where many, many decisions are taken which are going to affect the whole world. Once the atmosphere is cleansed there - we will ALL feel the CHANGE!

A topic which is stirring me a lot, lately, is the planned trade agreement between the US and Europe. I really PRAY that it will never be approved! Free Trade means to give away, to abandon the rights of the working class for the benefit of large trading companies - which we identify with the dark cabal.

We do not want genetically modified food on our plates!!!

And imagine - if we enter this trade agreement, Monsanto could accuse peasants who only grow organic food for using their technology due to the fact that during the flowering season of,  for example, maize / corn, the genetically modified pollen is blown onto the fields of neighbouring farmers! 

In Latinamerica they burnt the seeds of small farmers and peasants in TONS because they did not grow THEIR modified seeds - which bring DEPENDENCE, as the seeds of that crop cannot be used for seeding anylonger!

Please, see the power of Monsanto and other big companies (I am thinking here, for example of Chevron) BROKEN!!!

We have the clear right to grow and buy unaltered, natural food!

Shouldn't we rather accuse Monsanto of challenging this basic right?

I envision Monsanto being taken to court for threatening LIFE on our planet due to greed for power and profit.

May we create a world for our children where no such business activities are allowed,

where organic food is the only one we grow and buy,

where the rights of the working class, of families, children, women and men are respected,

and where NO ONE is suffering anymore because we will have learnt not to exploit other countries, but declare our solidarity and pay due amounts for what we take!

I am sending the Violet Ray DIRECTLY into all unjustice - NOW - as it is connexion time,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

EXPLORE THE LAYERS OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 1, 2020 at 8:54am 0 Comments

EXPLORE THE LAYERS OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS:- You are not just here to awaken to the knowing that you create your reality so that you can create a perfect life experience for yourself. You are here to go deeper, to go beyond what your mind has been…

Continue

THE KEY TO UNLOCKING THE DOORWAYS THAT EXIST WITHIN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS:

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 31, 2020 at 1:48pm 0 Comments

THE KEY TO UNLOCKING THE DOORWAYS THAT EXIST WITHIN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS:- You have begun to explore the far reaches of your consciousness. Your consciousness has many layers to it, and as you open yourselves up to the truth that you are…

Continue

YOU BECOME ONE WITH YOURSELF AND ALL OTHER BEINGS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 30, 2020 at 10:07am 0 Comments

YOU BECOME ONE WITH YOURSELF AND ALL OTHER BEINGS:- The more open you are to seeing life as a guide, and listening to that guide, the more capable you will be of guiding yourself along this journey. Your path has many twists and turns. As you…

Continue

YOU CAN ALIGN YOURSELF WITH UNIVERSAL FORCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 29, 2020 at 12:19pm 0 Comments

YOU CAN ALIGN YOURSELF WITH UNIVERSAL FORCE:- Your willingness to participate must deliver you something, even if that something is a sense of satisfaction that you’ve helped someone else on their journey. It is good to become curious about life…

Continue

EMBRACE YOUR ABILITY TO SHIFT YOUR REALITY IN A HEARTBEAT

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 28, 2020 at 9:44am 0 Comments

EMBRACE YOUR ABILITY TO SHIFT YOUR REALITY IN A HEARTBEAT:- Now you are manifesting faster and faster, and the physical is speeding up to synchronize with the energetic. Anything that gets you to pay more attention to what is going on within in…

Continue

INTUITION – SECOND NATURE TO YOU

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 27, 2020 at 8:47am 0 Comments

INTUITION – SECOND NATURE TO YOU:- Your intuition is always guiding you. It represents your connection to your guides, your higher self, your oversoul, future versions of you, and of course, Source Energy. It is data that you are receiving and…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service