LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Hurricane Joaquin brings wind (SPIRIT in movement) and rain (EMOTIONal floods possible! to East Cost of America

TheCall to Grace is reverberating throughout the ethers - it's time to work with the ELEMENTS, the elementals, the devas, the beings of NATURE.

Let us CALM the storms by remaining calm ourSELVES.

Let us begin to work with the elemental forces of LIFE on the Planet!

BLESSED BE,

Sonja Myriel

Hurricane Joaquin batters Bahamas, as U.S. East braces for floods

U.S. landfall looks increasingly unlikely. “Historical” flooding possible in parts of the U.S. Southeast and Mid-Atlantic.

National Hurricane Center track for Joaquin - 5 a.m. EDT (9 UTC) on October 2, 2015 - shows the hurricane moving away from the U.S. east coast.

National Hurricane Center track for Joaquin – 5 a.m. EDT (9 UTC) on October 2, 2015 – shows the hurricane moving away from the U.S. east coast.

UPDATE OCTOBER 2, 2015. 5 AM CDT (10 UTC). Joaquin – now a Category 4 hurricane – has been slowly pounding the Bahamas and is only now slowly moving away from there. Meanwhile, local National Weather Service offices now believe that flooding caused by Hurricane Joaquin this weekend could be “historical” in parts of the U.S. Southeast and Mid-Atlantic. Flash flood watches have already been issued for parts of Northeast Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and northwards into the Mid-Atlantic including Washington D.C. through Sunday night. Meanwhile, the hurricane will also likely impact broad swaths of the U.S. Northeast, including New York City and New Jersey. Heavy rain and flooding should start Friday and last through the weekend, possibly into early next week.

Along the coast, expect rip currents, beach erosion, and coastal flooding. Gusty winds thanks to tightening pressures will be able to knock over trees and power lines. I honestly think the biggest impacts will occur across South Carolina and North Carolina through the weekend. NOAA’s Weather Prediction Center (WPC) is forecasting at least 10-15 inches of rain with isolated areas receiving nearly 20 inches. Rain this quickly in a short period of time will likely result in flash flooding.

The good news is that Hurricane Joaquin will likely stay offshore, with landfall in the U.S. looking increasingly unlikely.

Over the past week, we have already seen several inches of rain in parts of the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and into the Northeast from separate storms. With saturated grounds, it won’t take much rain for flooding to develop. Several areas have already received over three inches of rain in the past seven days. Also, winds are likely to increase as the jet stream becomes negatively tilted and tries to interact with Joaquin.

The combination of saturated soils and wind will also likely create a threat from falling trees and power lines.

Rainfall totals across the East Coast over the past seven days. Image Credit: NOAA

Rainfall totals across the East Coast over the past seven days. Image via NOAA

Joaquin has been moving slowly over the Bahamas, as a Category 4 storm with sustained winds of 130 mph. No doubt in my mind that parts of the Bahamas have been heavily damaged. Imagine how horrifying it would be to experience hurricane force conditions over 12 to 24 hours. And it’s not over yet. The National Hurricane Center advisory this morning (October 2, 5 a.m. EDT) said:

…EXTREMELY DANGEROUS JOAQUIN MOVING SLOWLY NORTHWESTWARD AS IT BATTERS THE CENTRAL BAHAMAS…

…HURRICANE CONDITIONS TO CONTINUE OVER THE CENTRAL BAHAMAS TODAY…

This is the first Category 4 storm to affect the Bahamas since Hurricane Frances in 2004.According to Philip Klotzbach, Joaquin is the first Category 4 hurricane to track through the Bahamas in October in 149 years (1866).

Joaquin is expected to push to the north later today and eventually push to the northeast away from the United States. While some models still hint at a United States landfall, the majority of the models have trended much further east and towards Bermuda. If this solution occurs, then Bermuda will likely have to get ready for some kind of impact from this storm by late this weekend and into early next week.

Hurricane Joaquin by itself is not responsible for the heavy rain threat. We can thank the upper level low that will spin away across the Southeast for that. It will help bring moisture in from the Atlantic. As the low spins away and is cut-off, it will likely remain stationary. It means that moisture will continue to push from west to east off the Atlantic and train over the same spots Friday into Saturday.

Several models show this fetch of rain developing somewhere across South Carolina. The influence of the cut-off low could drag some of the moisture from Joaquin into the U.S. Southeast.

To continue reading and for more information, follow the link to source:

http://earthsky.org/earth/hurricane-joaquin-a-major-flood-threat-fo...

Views: 218

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sonja,

I will remember the US East Coast during my Lightgrid connection times.

Calm to the seas!

Ishema

Awsome picture - ONE LOVE - ETERNAL!

Thank you so much, Ishema, my siSTAR,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

This is an excerpt from The Elemental Grace Alliance, a discourse on this subject of elementals and earth weather conditions by Beloved Peace and Aloha of the Elohim.

“The Sylphs, if We may use Them as an example here, may gather, just as disgruntled human beings do, in certain areas or vortices from time to time, where They will build up Their Powers, created by the unpleasant feelings and thoughts and conversations of humanity, manifesting them into a situation, circumstance or vortex, which can then, depending on intensities become like the “eye” of a hurricane, a cyclone, or a tornado.  Have you Dear Humans ever wondered why the Middle East lay in total devastation, buildings and homes destroyed, land infertile, drought and in vast areas of inhospitable countryside?  It is only the consciousness of human thoughts that have been projected in these atmospheres, land and hearts of human beings themselves that is the reflection personified by such results.  There are a multitude of conditions that require deep Loving and Peaceful transmutation, transformation and transfiguration at this time.

“Regarding a cyclone or a hurricane or the shifting of tectonic plates, having built the Energy into a dynamic of strength and tremendous power, dependant on the level of cleansing required, the Elementals involved will then direct Themselves to the place that will provide the greatest result for releasing through the maximum Energy in motion, and the forward momentum of actions that will purify, reduce, release and dissolve the buildup of negativity and imbalanced consciousness; and at the same time clear any manifestation of imprinting or implanting of negativity embedded within the electromagnetic patterns within the Earth and its resources. Their purpose is to heal and create once again a pristine environment where Peace, Love and Joy may be enjoyed and fulfilled. They are not malevolent in any way in these tasks, just extremely practical where compassion is not part of their makeup and the least amount of Their Energies will create the maximum amount of cleansing.  For the Elementals, it is very elementary simple, It Is Or It Is Not!

I can post to full discourse as it also explains how to ease such discord for the Elementals who perform these tasks.  Just let me know.

All Love Peter

Dear Sonja,

I told you few days back....Without such disasters The Golden Age will not be possible...

So Remain calm and quite Praying too for all the Elements and all souls on the planet Mother Earth ....wishing good for all... Healing for all when they are affected...

We will now have courage to see such disasters ....Praying to God to save who are thinking & doing the work of Saviors of the World !!!

I am not surprised at all because this and at other places All the Elements of Nature will work to gather....and we are and will be so helpless that in spite of every facilities we will not help and that will be a great time to tolerate certain things being ready to help & heal the affected areas and All....

God Bless us in such a bad time ....Tough time is ahead !!!

I pray to Almighty God and all my Spirit Guides and my I Am Presence to give us the Healing Power to all the Elements when are not working in Harmony....

I wish and my Will is....All The Elements of Nature and that which are helping us should have Balance & Harmony at the core level....

Love From the Source will send the Energies to relieve all disappointments and what is not in alignment with the source should get perfect Alignment of Consciousness and the Triple Pillar at all the Levels....

Love, Light & Life should be in Harmony and Total balance giving tolerance and Bliss ....

Make souls and all the Elements be ready to receive the Vibrations of Love, Peace and calmness on our planet Earth....Let Gaia help her children who are innocent and worried due to such disturbances...

Be Courageous and Brave to face the situation also....Masters are with us all the Time but they would like to see BRAVE & PEACEFUL in any situation....

We are next to God and God has created all of us in His Image....Be Strong and make others also strong to face any situation....

Hi Sonja and SohiniBen,

I will address this particular event at Sun of Even pressure sometime today, what you say SohiniBen is absolutely true. Remember we are only now really coming into Our Own and although many of such events will be dissolved many still need to unfold in this way until we can FULLY EMBRACE and UNDERSTAND our new direction assist more profoundly, it will some years to Master what we have been given so Patience and Love will be called for!

Sending Love to the Elementals of the Hurricance and the areas that have and will be effected.

And So It Is,  Dear God I AM THE HEART OF PEACE! Let Peace through the Beloved Eloah of Peace and Aloha, ease the imbalances of the Elementals caught up in these old responses, Set Them Free Oh Lord, as You have Set Us Free! - Amen!

Dear Peter,

You are absolutely very right !!

I have nothing to say !!

Love, Love & Love can find the solution for Every thing !!!

LOVE is POWERFUL!

And so I see, feel and perceive BALANCE and HARMONY coming to the bewildered sylphs and undines, as we consciously make contact as evolved human beings who are ready to BE in respondance to the need of the the time. And thus we provide the CALL for GRACE now - as we co-create once again!

BLESSED BE, BeLOVEd brothers and siSTARs,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Dear Sonja,

I Am with you for such critical time to help our planet Earth in every respect with all the Spirit guides who are connected with my soul and taking care of My all the Bodies and the Planet and the Humanity....

I am much more concerned for this emergency healing and for Harmony and Balance to restore as early as Possible !!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:33am 0 Comments

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Receiving the image of the pink/red Rose

As a token or symbol for healing and clearing

Of the emotional wounds that needs to be healed,

In order to restore the balance of the inner…

Continue

Walk the spiral of healing energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:16am 0 Comments

How we walk the spiral of healing energy

When we go through any kind of proces, we always find ourselves on a path that brings forth the right tools to assist us. Are we walking in circles? Yes only when we ignore the messages that are…

Continue

Walk the spiral of healing energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:15am 0 Comments

How we walk the spiral of healing energy

When we go through any kind of proces, we always find ourselves on a path that brings forth the right tools to assist us. Are we walking in circles? Yes only when we ignore the messages that are…

Continue

IT IS YOUR TRUST THAT YOU CREATE BONDS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 16, 2019 at 4:05pm 0 Comments

IT IS YOUR TRUST THAT YOU CREATE BONDS;- When human and extra-terrestrials connect and make agreements that serve all parties, the galactic collective consciousness raises in frequency, and you all find yourselves living in a very different…

Continue

The Sense of being misjudged

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 15, 2019 at 10:54am 0 Comments

The sense of being misjudged

This is some kind of core issue within humanity, which creates a sense of negative feelings in the emotional setting. Every dispute or discussion leads to this sense when parties are not coming…

Continue

YOU HAVE REACHED A CRITICAL MASS OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CONSIDER YOURSELVES TO BE CREATORS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 14, 2019 at 10:30am 5 Comments

YOU HAVE REACHED A CRITICAL MASS OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CONSIDER YOURSELVES TO BE CREATORS:-Enough of you are doing that in your own personal lives to have created a tipping point for the collective. And so, the collective has moved out of the low…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service