LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

~ EMERGENCY APPEAL ~

ASSIST THE CALIFORNIA FIRES

California is again experiencing ferocious wildfires and what is expected to be the deadliest and most destructive fire outbreaks in state history.

Many fires are engulfing the state and are continuing to spread into densely populated communities and the sacred nature.

The Camp Fire in northern California has burned down more than 6,700 homes, even taking an entire town. In southern California, the continuing Woolsey Fire has scorched nearly 90,000 acres with evacuation orders in effect for a quarter million people in Ventura and Los Angeles counties.

PLEASE HELP NOW

One of the most powerful things we can do to assist this dire situation is to call in the divine intervention and consciously merge with the forces of the elements to help bring calm to the winds and intentional rain.

Will you join us in this group activity and as soon as possible?

Below is an invocation activity to give support to your calls. Please say it with full conviction followed by a brief meditative visualization. 

For more information, please google the California fires.

Let's go into action now!!  

INVOCATION AND VISUALIZATION 

TO CALM THE CALIFORNIA FIRES

In the name of God and the Great Presence of all life, we call forth and invoke Divine Intervention from the realms of light to assist in stabilizing the massive outbreak of fires raging in California.

By and through universal law, we call into immediate dynamic action...

* The spirit of the Earth

* The powers of nature and the forces of the elements

* The legions of angels assisting Earth's evolution

* The field of Unity Consciousness

Please come and amplify our efforts one thousand fold in accordance with the highest good of all. THY WILL BE DONE!

Beloved Creator, send the transforming universal light into ALL of these wild fires to neutralize and calm the destructive effects. May these fires be immediately contained with an impenetrable bubble of pure spiritual energy. THY WILL BE DONE!

Assisting angels and elemental family, bring CALM, CALM, CALM to the winds. Let the rains pour over the land in all of the affected regions. Drench, soak and saturate the land with the flow of rain until all fires are dissolved. THY WILL BE DONE!

Please give protection to all of the brave men and women fighting these fires with an invincible shield of Cosmic Power. Bless them with unlimited energy and every possible means of support. Expand this field of protection to all people, wildlife and nature in the affected areas. THY WILL BE DONE!

Assisting angels and elemental family, please clear the air of all toxic smoke and chemicals caused by the fires. Guard the health and safety of all residents along with their homes that may stand in the fires path. Stand vigil at their sides until all fires have ceased. THY WILL BE DONE!

Great Divine Presence, may this intervention and its containing matrix be made imperishable, eternally sustained, all powerfully active and ever expanding until the Divine Plan is fulfilled for California and its beloved residents.

We seal this activity in Cosmic Peace.

PLEASE NOW MERGE AS ONE

WITH ELEMENTAL NATURE

* Talk to the fire elementals. Lend them your inner peace. See them responding in great calm.

* Breathe as one with the element of air. See the winds calming to support the firefighters in their containment efforts.

* Become one with the water element. Visualize the rains coming immediately dampening the flames.

* Give your prayers up for the people, animals and nature already affected.

* Project safety to all people, homes and firefighters currently experiencing this fiery battle. Send your strength to all volunteers and agencies assisting.

IAMAvatar.org

Views: 119

Replies to This Discussion

I am visualizing, seeing, feeling, hearing and tasting the rain. The fires are going out and the wind is calm.
Thank you Sonja for this request.
Ishema

WE ARE ONE!

Violet Light Temple Greetings from HEART to SOUL,

Sonja MYriel

Shared on Facebook!

Thank you so much Sonja for sharing this powerful prayer for divine intervention in California...I'll share it around as well.

Infinite Blessings of Love, Light, & Peace,

Steve

Dear Sonja,

I am giving my Healing along with " I Am Avtar "

and all invocations you have suggested are going on...

So much destruction has done and We should pray for also who are helping on the board...

Very serious and Fires is not subsiding by any means...

Prayers for rain may work...All the elements are invited to help by their virtues and we want that now no more fire should go further..

Thanks for your appeal...It's very very essential...I have cover the whole area in Violet flame of our Master...

Only Rain can stop and give some relief....

Sohini

Paradise California - Love in Action 

(part one)

News from Paradise --

I just phoned Trisha, a Net of Light group leader who lives very near the town of Paradise, California, that burned to the ground.  I knew she had been evacuated and was worried about her.  She thanked me for my concern and then said, "I'm up here doing my job.  I'm spreading light, being a ray of sun for these people here.  Everyone is so down and afraid so I'm holding the power of the light steady for them.  I just can't go into that gloom and doom stuff -- not now.  I'm going around spreading light wherever I am and when people say, "How can you be so happy at a time like this?" I tell them, "Well, look at the good it's bringing out in everyone.  Look at us!  Look at all these wonderful people reaching out to one another.  We have a lot to be grateful for and I'm just glad to be here to help.

I couldn't help but marvel at her response to a tragedy of this magnitude and when I said that to her, she said, "Well, I'm surprised at myself.  I didn't know I could feel like this but the Net of Light has just lifted me up.  And at this point I couldn't do anything different.  I'm steady, I'm happy and I'm just here to hold the light."

She's driving people who don't have cars from place to place, taking food to workers and responders, and basically leaving a trail of love and gratitude wherever she goes.  Tonight there's a Grandmothers' Net of Light meeting at her home in Chico and women who survived the fire will be there, sharing how they dealt with the firestorm and how they worked with the Net of Light to help themselves, their families and the area around Paradise.  I asked that someone please take notes at this meeting so all of us can learn from these deeply spiritual women who've truly been in the trenches 'under fire.'  

More to follow. 

If you'd like to be part of a Net of Light group near you, go to the Meetings page of NetOfLight.org.  And if you think you might like to become a Beacon on the Net of Light and start a group in your area, let us know and we will help you.   We are here for you.

Sharon and the Net of Light team

You may copy this message, but please copy the full message including

our website. Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best,

Sharon McErlane

Net of Light and Grandmothers Speak

22 degrees Scorpio The Angels of Miraculous Rescue Also known as The Angels of  Schaluach  Beloved,    As people refuse to accept the unacceptable, and instead turn to Divine Providence for redress, we inspire wonderful changes that make what has seemed impossible possible.   Divine Providence often ordains that dire and impossible situations are remedied. In conditions that seem hopeless and irreversible, REMEMBER THE STORY OF LAZARUSALREADY DEAD AND ENTOMBED FOR SEVERAL DAYS, WHO WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AND COMPLETE HEALTH. We are Angels of Miraculous Rescue. Remember that when one is harmed, all are harmed.When one is helped, all are helped.We help the entire being of God when we help even the least creature escape from dire circumstances.   We render people advice and assistance by intuition and other means in even the most difficult situations of life, where, under normal conditions, there is no possibility of escape. We protect and inspire those who desire to turn away from harm to create The Highest Good of All Concerned for self and others. The lesson of any time, when appearances seem most negative, is to follow the footsteps of masters who have gone before. "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all else will be added unto you." "The kingdom of heaven is found within." "All that I do,ye shall do, and more."  Learn to become one with omnipotent divine willin meditation,one with infinite power for the highest good of all. Flow with emotions of omnipotent will for the highest good of all. Imagine divine perfection manifesting in any situation.  Meditate on divine virtues such as love and clarity, and ask for help from the heavenly hosts. Together, through The Law of One,in meditation unite in consciousness with All That Is, and accomplish miraculous reversals of fate in dire circumstances.

Excerpt from

Posted by: Cynthia Schlosser <spiritus@mindspring.com>

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

AS A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU ARE VERY POWERFUL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 13, 2019 at 8:49am 0 Comments

AS A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU ARE VERY POWERFUL:- You have taken the necessary steps as a collective to gain the trust of many extra terrestrial beings who, at one time, were afraid of humanity. You have moved beyond a certain level of…

Continue

How Energy and Reality come together

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 12, 2019 at 10:49am 0 Comments

How energy and reality come together

In order to heal our wounded parts we…
Continue

I want you to Live your Life to the Fullest

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 11, 2019 at 4:45pm 0 Comments

I want you to live your life to the fullest

Today I make the commitment with myself

To follow your wish for me to live my life

To the fullest in the best way I can.

All first times are behind…

Continue

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE EXISTS WITHIN YOU

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 11, 2019 at 8:35am 0 Comments

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE EXISTS WITHIN YOU:-You exist to take on various perspectives, to compile date through experiences, and then to create a better universe. Once you see all of the angels, you come to the same conclusion no matter what the…

Continue

We are connected with All as One

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 10, 2019 at 10:53am 4 Comments

We are connected with All as One

When there is just Silence, no words coming up,

just the senses on alert,

You feel connected within the place you are.…

Continue

when the storm blows

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 10, 2019 at 10:48am 4 Comments

When the storm blows you will find yourself in the Center

When the wind blows

It is important to find your own grounding

deep within yourself.…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service