LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

Dear SOUL FAMILY, broSTARS and siSTARS,

I wish you all a MAGNIFICENT Month of MAY ahead, illumined by the Golden Flame of Enlightenment, uplifted by the Pink Flame of Love and securely embedded in God's Divine Will, Plan and Protection!

Today is Saint Germain's Ascension Day and his RETURN to us as the Cohan of the 7th RAY at the Dawning of the Ages to LIFT HUMANITY up into the NEW EARTH FREQUENCIES of 5th Dimensional Experience, is a SIGN that Humanity is readying itself to re-establish EARTH as the Interface between all worlds, timelines, planets, suns and dimensions once again.

With Merlin and Lady Portia's Ascension in Medieval England, the doors to the Fairy Realms, Inner Earth and the Devic Wolrds were closed for humanity at large. Only very few could retain the knowledge AND Capacity to bridge the chasm between those worlds from that time onwards. But NOW the fairies are returning! The Devi have chosen their channels and we are receiving messages, daily now, if we so choose, inspired by the Elemental Forces of Nature. Mother Earth is preparing for another quantum leap - and it includes you and me and ALL that IS!

The Month of MAY is Mother Mary's Month - and Saint Germain's Violet Flame Gift is enhanced in POWER and MAGNITUDE with every CALL we MAKE.

The MOON we are entering into on May 4 holds the SECRETS of the THREEFOLD FLAME whose Power we have been nourishing throughout the last three moons, one Flame after the other. NOW is the TIME for ALL THREE to SHINE TOGETHER, to BALANCE OUT all unevenness in our Threefold Light Garment, so we can IGNITE the NEXT LEVEL of Evolution together at the WESAK FULL MOON in a bit more than 2 weeks' time!

More on the MOON of MAY soon - but today: BATHE in the Glorious 7th SUN Rays, inviting Saint Germain's LOVE and GUIDANCE into your LIFE, which will help you to TRANSMUTE all negative energy which is holding you back from enfolding your full potential back to PRIMAL LIGHT! ASK FOR your RE-CONNEXION to the Higher Dimensional Worlds to take place NOW in steps which will be easy and uplifting for you and ALL Life you are getting in touch with!

It's TIME to LIVE from the HEART - every precious moment of our LIFE!

If you want to prepare for our OPEN HEART CONNEXION on MAY 4th at the very time of the NEW MOON, I invite you to SET UP your CHRIST-ALL Grid these days. We are CONNECTED - ALL OF HUMANITY is ONE! - and EACH OF US is fulfilling their role as we TUNE IN to the HEART's whisperings of LOVE, POWER and WISDOM!

Please en-JOY Diane Patricia Cota-Robles MAY MESSAGE:

Eternal VIOLET FLAME BLESSINGS from Saint Germain's Sanctuary of FREEDOM,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Sonja for this timely reminder. This image of the May pole dance reminds me of our constant connection to our Source. I will see you at the new moon.

With love,

Ishema

Same here :-)

We actually do have a May pole in our village but we do not do the dancing- What a pitty, actually! But who knows, maybe we will start out with our own MAY pole dances soon enough? I have been observing this phenomenon a lot in my life: That what I intend to do, and thus ANCHOR in our WORLD as an EXPERIENCE, lived and savoured- or endured, is being made Manifest by others within 2-5 years. Let's see where this one is going to lead us ;-)

Blessings from heart to heart,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service