LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Portal to New Earth OPENING - WAVE of LIGHT 23/24 March - EQUINOX BLESSINGS

My dearly beloved lightgrid family and gridwork team,

Ready for tomorrow's light wave at noon, 12:00 am your local time?

As the EQUINOX energies are stronger than ever before, I ask you to connect as often as possible with LIGHTGRID and the Violet Light at connexion times and to participate in the world wide WAVE OF LIGHT, started by Aurelia Wasser's art project of the LIGHT AMBASSADORS, which I would like to introduce to you herewith:

6 of them are now united, waiting for their final destinations:

ILONUMEE: JOY - LOVE - WISDOM

NUFUNU: TRUTH and COSMIC JUSTICE

NEEM: Truth - JOY - and EASE

ESONIO: Pure LOVE - The Divine Masculine Principle

ASHAYA: The Divine Feminine and Masculine in BALANCE

ISHTARI: Knowledge of all times and dimensions

REBIRTH of Ancient Knowledge

Reverence of the Divine Feminine in her Full Glory and Power

REMEMBER your DIVINE FEMININITY in its original PURITY by meditating with me!

And 3 more stelae have already found their home in Germany:

Randesha, near Essen
Ashtar, near Essen
Noyoni, near Karlsruhe

These 9 ambassadors of light are now being inaugurated by a WAVE of LIGHT which will be initiated in Europe tomorrow, 23 March at 12 am. Please let us know where you will connect from at 12 am YOUR local time!

As the wave is going to move westward with the rotation of our planet, the date for connecting can be 23 or 24, depending on where you live. For questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

We will help to initiate the wave here in Austria by dancing the rounddance of PEACE on 23 - and we will WELCOME the WVE of LIGHT again on March 24 at noon to anchor the LIGHT here in Europe DOWN to the HEART of MOTHER EARTH from where it will RADIATE its LIGHT for ALL LIFE on EARTH!

The time to sit and wait, read and do nothing is over, my dear ones. Will you help us to MANIFEST NEW EARTH? MANIFEST DIVINE JUSTICE? MANIFEST PEACE? MANIFEST FREEDOM, COMPASSION and the LOVING HEART of the DIVINE MOTHER NOW?

If so, please take a moment, answer the call by letting us know WHERE you are going to WELCOME and PASS ON the LIGHT and SHARE.

More information here: https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgridmessages/forum/topics/mar...

TOGETHER WE STAND - divided we fall

So LET US STAND TOGETHER NOW!

Thank you for ANSWERING the call,

Sonja MYriel RAouine

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sonja!

I will be there tomorrow morning at 7am (East Coast US) to connect with you and The Ambassadors of Light!

Much Love!

Lora

P.S. I think you would love the work of Adi Lamborn and greentara.guru  she is working with The Mother too!

Let me have a link, then, Lora ;-)

Actually, the wave is passed on at NOON your local time - but 7 am is noon at another time zone, anyways, and all help is very much WELCOME :-)

LOVE ETERNAL, my dear,

Sonja Myriel

https://www.greentara.guru/

So I should honor the wave 3/24/23 at noon!  

The wave has been successfully initiated.

PEACE DANCE for LOVE to SPREAD all over the world and conquer darkness! The portal is OPEN - I am looking forward to your posts on how you experienced connecting :-)

LOVE ETERNAL,

Sonja MYriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service