LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

Dearly beloved lightgrid family and gridwork team,

Today, on this New Moon, I would like to extend my LOVE and LIGHT to ALL who are NEW here, WELCOMING you from the bottom of my heart!

We are connecting 4 times a day with the help of the Violet Ray - and I have recently shared Mantak Chia's COSMIC INNER SMILE meditation with you which will help you to GROUND your energy before connecting, and to TRUST the DIVINE INTELLIGENCE which governs ALL 7 RAYS. Re-MEMBER: You need not direct the Violet Ray, it is self-conscious and your intention for it to SHINE FORTH and MANIFEST NEW DIVINE PATTERNS where thy are most needed is enough. May DIVINE WILL, LOVE and INTELLIGENCE guide and EMPOWER you. ALLOW your SELF to BE! SHINE FORTH and RADIATE DIVINE WILL, LOVE and INTELLIGENCE and anchor and EXPAND the FREQUENCY of HEAVEN on EARTH. This is why you have been led here. And trust that all the rest will be taken care of.

You are loved, you are protected, you are bestowed with Divine insight,

AND SO IT IS!

The following message came through while and after listening to Barbara Goldsmith's transmission from the Pleiadians for 2019-20. My written message starts out with a few notes from the video message and condenses the transmission to a few main points. Finally, you find a breathing exoercise  which helps us to EXPAND our energy field. I ask you to PRACTICE, to gather experience with expanding and condensing energy, so we can take the next step by the December Solstice 2019.

Now, first the link to Barbara's video message from the Pleiadians:

And here the notes I took and the message that evolved out of it:

WATER CEREMONIES in 2020!

Water in abundance and lack of WATER – WATER, the realm of emotion, the realm of the SOUL: May we learn to bring HEALING to our body and the body of Mother Earth as we are re-MEMBERING how to PROGRAM and IMPRINT WATER with LOVE!

Tune in to Mother Earth, to NATURE, the animals, plants, the mountains, rivers and lakes, TUNE IN!

Inflammatory responses to what you are witnessing in politics, business and other sectors can show up in your body as inflammation, as well, so learn to kep your Sacred Space SACRED for true! Learn to calm down and find the BALANCE.

SPREAD energy! See yourself as a wide, wide vessel! Now STRETCH yourself UP, OUT and AROUND, ... and see your energy emanating in the most colorful and stunning patterns. Energy moves – it’s not stagnant. YOU CREATE MATTER, not the other way round … REMEMBER!

Unhook yourself from the leads and chains all around you, come out of the cage you are imprisoned in and EXPAND!

See beyond … and TRUST your perception! You are not alone in this Universe,

ANGER is running high in the world outside – FEEL it, let it go – PUFF! – and let it be DONE. This is the way in which you can most benefit the earth: CALM DOWN, visit, encounter and STAY in the PEACE and CALMNESS and QUIETNESS of your own I AM PRESENCE more and more and more until you find yourself in this vibration of INNER PEACE and BALANCE throughout your day and night.

And then RADIATE it out, radiate out the PEACE and the LOVE of the CREATOR, DIVINE POWER and WISDOM, and bring forth the Violet FLAME from  the perfect ONENESS of all three Primary CREATOR RAYS: The Blue Ray of Divine Power, and therefore Justice and Protection, the Pink Ray of Divine Love and Compassion, and the Yellow Ray of Golden Christ Wisdom and Divine Intelligence.

FILL the space created by the purification effected by the Violet Flame (Blue and Pink Ray in Unison) with the Golden Christ Light which is being filtered through the 2nd Ray from the 12th Ray of Golden Christ Consciousness. Your HEART is your EMOTIONAL POWER CENTRE, your ABDOMEN (Dantian) is the storehouse of your PHYSICAL ENERGY, called CHI, and your 3rd eye and Crown Chakra open you up to the higher spheres of vibration, less dense, more and more refined …

These are your 3 main body centres where ENERGY can be EXPANDED.

Now EXPAND, EXPAND, EXPAND …

EXPAND your LOVE …

EXPAND your connection to DIVINE WILL and, thus!, feel DIVINE POWER entering your system,

DIVINE POWER which results from your ALIGNMENT to DIVINE WILLnd.

ALIGN yourself with the Divine Plan

which we are all working on TOGETHER as ONE in the Higher Spheres already,

and which is NOW to come forth and enter our everyday consciousness more and more

with every conscious breath we take …

Breahte OUT and let it all GO ….

BREATHE IN and connect to yourself …

Breathe OUT and prepare for EXPANSION …

BREATHE in … EXPAND …. EXPAND … EXPAND!

BREATHE OUT and FILL the space you have just created

with your LOVE (HEART Centre’s energy) and LIGHT (3rd eye, nourished by the CROWN)

BREATHE in and hold the ENERGY  …. BREATHE out and condense it …

with your LOVE (HEART Centre’s energy) and LIGHT (3rd eye, nourished by the CROWN)

You can do this breathing exercise, expanding and condensing your energy, keeping it FLOWING, as often as you like, but multiples of 3 will best serve the process.

By the December Solstice we will have mastered the ART of EXPANDING our energy field so that we can CONNECT our FIELDS and WEAVE a TAPESTRY of DIVINE LOVE, WILL / POWER (VIOLET RAY!) and DIVINE WISDOM, Connectedness and INTELLIGNECE throughout the 4th and 5th dimension of Mother Earth. Let us EXPERIENCE UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS in the knowing of our eternal CONNECTEDNESS to ALL that IS as the LIGHT that we ARE!

All and any ideas for WATER and FIRE Ceremonies for 2020 are WELCOME, my dear friends. If you feel inspired, please SHARE your vision, idea, plan, insight, … so we can EMPOWER it as we JOIN YOUR VISION and PLAN, adding our radiant energy to it, so it can be MAGNIFIED a thousand times a thousandfold by the legions of light who are but WAITING for us to follow through and encounter our POWER and MIGHT which results from all of us, who are tuned into the SAME FREQUENCY, CONNECTING to each other!

FIELDS of ENERGY, I am greeting you in the highest name of my I AM PRESENCE, WE ARE ONE.

Separation is an illusion which robs away our POWER.

Re-MEMBER!

YOU ARE THE LOVE AND THE LIGHT OF GOD MADE MANIFEST ON EARTH!

Re-MEMBER!

You are never alone – you are PART OF A FIELD OF ENERGY

and it lies within your POWER to IMPRINT this Field.

Infuse it with LOVE.

Infuse it with LIGHT.

Infuse it with DIVINE WILL BEING DONE –

and let go of mental observations, judgements, evaluations ...

SURRENDER to the guidance of your I AM PRESENCE and all your guardians and guides

who are bringing you message from your own I AM that is in UNITY with ALL that IS.

The Golden AGE we are returning to is a dream of old … it is humanity’s DESTINY, as the Creation of SOURCE, to RETURN to the DIVINE EMBRACE one day. … So, let us learn to EXPAND our FIELD OF ENERGY and reMEMBER to Draw on the UNIVERSAL LOVE (Heart Centre) and LIGHT (Crown and 3rd Eye (HEAVEN) + Base and Soul Star Chakra (EARTH)) instead of our Body-Chi (Mantak Chia). Learn to become ONE with the exquisite LOVE and LIGHT provided by Heaven and Earth, nourishing our body and physical, mental and emotional health while simultaneously bringing HEALING, LOVE and LIGHT to ALL that IS around us!

Connected with you at the very moment of NOW … FIELDS of LOVE, FIELDS of DIVINE WILL, FIELDS of TRANSMUTATION ... I AM! ... Connected and still, connecting DEEPER and DEEPER – nourished forever and all by SOURCE, the eternal SEA of LIFE!

So BE it – and so it IS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

PS: Here's Barbara's New Moon Message from the Pleiadians. I hope you will enjoy this gift from her as much as I do:

https://youtu.be/DZJ9xKaUsfE

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sonja for this powerful message and meditation. I am with you. 

With gratitude!

Ishema

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service