LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Lightgrid Family and Gridwork Team,

The Dragons are back! They are activating the grid lines and showing in their full colour armour. 

The Crystalline Grid of White Diamond Light, containing all colours, all dimensions, all time lines, is ACTIVE.

I would like to invite you to sit in meditation with your grid and call on the VIOLET RAY together as ONE during our connexion times.

On Friday, 21st of March, one day after the Equinox, a HAVAN will be held again in Africa - and if I can somehow make it, here in Austria, too. 

We begin half an hour before lightgrid connexion time, that is 16:30 pm CET,

which corresponds to 11:30 am NEW YORK Time

and 2:30 am Mebourne/Victoria

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

If possible, make a fire, too - or light a candle on your altar and / or in your Equinox Grid and join us in the intent to cleanse the atmosphere, the stratosphere, the solar system, ... and bring PEACE to Mother Earth, Gaia Terra Shan, and ALL the planets, suns and Central Suns of this Galaxy AND BEYOND!

We, the people, need to stand together, arm in arm.

And we shall be joined by fairies and dragons, unicorns and extraterrestrials, angels and ascended masters!

Many are the realms of existence.

All can be reached by the emission of LOVE!

And LOVE shall be reflected back a thousand fold!

As the grids are in place, this LOVE shall promptly reach the HEARTS and SOULS

of all men, women and children,

of all the animals and plants,

of all LIFE in the many dimensions and realms of planet Earth.

May we all SURRENDER to the POWER of the new era,

- the Power of LOVE -

and be able to RADIATE this enormous beauty out

into the stellar universe THIS EQUINOX!

AGNI LOVE and LIGHT!

PEACE to the World

LOVE to the People

BLESSINGS to ALL!

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Views: 263

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sonja,

Equinox Blessings!

Ishema

Lovely, Ishema!!!

The HAVANwill begin in an hour from now - first pictures will be up at facebook :-)

LOVE you :-)

BLESSINGS from the Dragon Realm,

Sonja Myriel

I realized today that I have a dragon and added him to my sacred table.

I have had this table with the stones and water fountain for many years. Today this was my portal to join you.

Dragon blessings,

Ishema

THANKS A LOT GOD BLESS US ALL AMEN¡¡¡¡¡

Thank you SI*STAR*

Agni love and light blessings of the Equinox to all.

The grids are in place the Dragons of light have activated them, the energy is flowing.

looking forward to the Havan connection,cleansing and transmuting.

Embracing everything that there is with the Violet flames.

much love and light

Tej

THANS A LOT, GOD BLESS AS ALL AMEN¡¡¡

Beautiful ... Blessings to you all - to each and every one, Always, in All Ways,

Amoran

Ah - here we ARE - all connected :-)))

What LOVING arrangements, what magnificent ENERGY comes from yourgrids, Vee and Tej!

And your Angel well is so nice, Ishema :-)

We shall all meet SOON!

With all my LOVE - say the Dragons :-)

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service