LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dearly beloved lightgrid family and gridwork team,

Our lightgrid site is in need of rejuvenation. We, the admin team of lightgrid, have begun to cut down content and we will delete groups with little or no participation in the course of this month. Several groups have already been removed – some by accident – so I will send out invitations from time to time for all who would like to help us with adding content to them.

Now, what’s interesting here is that by browsing lightgrid content for our lost Peresphone group, I came across some very interesting information posted by me 9 years ago – which is of paramount interest NOW:

• On 12-21-12 we were seeding the LIGHT SEED CRYSTAL for Australia at ULURU – and NOW, 9 years later, it’s time to FULLY ACTIVATE it!!!

I have been thinking a lot about Australia, lately because the human rights are no longer observed on this continent. Aboriginees are facing another wave of genocidal attack and IT IS OUR DUTY TO STAND IN THE LIGHT NOW AND INVOKE WITH ALL OUR MIGHT: FREEDOM, PEACE and JUSTICE for Australia!!!

Last weekend I participated in a demonstration of teachers, medical care staff, doctors and others in Vienna where we declared our solidarity with Australia, marching by the Australian embassy, too.

I ask you ALL here at lightgrid tonight: PLEASE LET US STAND AS ONE FOR AUSTRALIA’s LIBERATION and the RESTAURATION of HUMAN RIGHTS there – and ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Tomorrow, 12.12.’21, the DOORWAY to 12-21-‘21 is opening.

Will you join me in visualizing FREEDOM, PEACE and SOVEREIGNITY for the peoples of Australia TOGETHER AS ONE SPIRITUAL VOICE CALLING FOR JUSTICE IN THE WORLD?

Why Australia NOW? – Because of Uluru, the navel of the world … Let us free the Navel of the World from the dreadful evil spirits which are haunting us all!

For the moment given: If you resonate with this idea and the vision of LIBERATING THE PLANET FROM ALL EVIL FORCES NOW, please post a short comment, letting me know about your commitment to daily invoke the Violet Flame and the Ascension Flame on behalf of Australia as a surrogate for the freedom of ALL of HUMANITY!

The following manual can be used if you are not yet sure on HOW to participate in our synchronized meditations (steps 1 + 2) or what do exactly do for Australia (steps 3 + 4)

!. Violet Flame Invocation for personal cleansing

1. Expansion of the Violet Flame Field surrounding you – LIGHTGRID CONNEXION – see the whole world bathed in the WAVE of VIOLET LIGHT invoked by our prayers
  2. See the LIVING VIOLET FLAME as it penetrates the whole Australian continent … going deep, deep down into the subterranean underground of the continent … if you see tunnels, ask all the legionas of Angels to FLOOD them with the most equisit frequencies of LIGHT, ready for exactly THIS your COMMAND!
  3. When the Violet Flame has done its work, it becomes TRANSPARENT … and out of this spreading transparency see the WHITE ASCENSION FLAME emerge … at ULURU … and now as pillars of light sustaining the people living on this continent … envision the sparkling White Light Creatrix as it EMERGES from right beneath the people’s feet … it is NOW at each person’s disposal to be called forth for the last necessary steps of CLEANSING before ASCENSION … May the POWER of the WHITE LIGHT BE RECOGNIZED, assimilated and SET TO WORK NOW by those on the continent call to this task!
  4. Feel free to continue as you feel GUIDED.

FREEDOM FOR AUSTRALIA!

FREEDOM for HUMANITY!

FREEDOM for ALL LIFE on this beautiful PLANET to embody our I AM PRESENCE NOW!

More to come, soon – the 2nd piece of information has to do with Goddess Peresphone’s descent to the underworld and her RESURRECTION in January … , abducted by Hades, but FREED from her endless cyclic imprisonment by us in January 2013. Are we ready to face the HEALING of the DIVINE FEMININE with all the buried pain and fear NOW? I sincerely hope we are! Indeeed, WE ARE!

In order to free the world of the demonic powers clinging to power, we must each face our inner demons, pains and fears – and EMBRACE and RELEASE them NOW!

The TIME for HEALING our wounds is NOW!

For required support on how to connect, please leave a comment beneath this discussion.

Lightgrid Connexion Times:

UNIVERSAL TIME

10/22 UTC

and

4/16 UTC

With all my LOVE, site momentarily under construction,

Sonja Myriel

PS: If you are no longer interested in receiving messages from lightgrid, please do not hesitate to go to SETTINGS and leave the network. We are looking, however, for members who would like to contribute to this community in whatever ways they are apt to – you are WELCOME to EXPLORE your talents J

White Rose In Green Leaves - Spinning Loop Stock Animation ...

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

Are you still with me in thePREPARATIONS for the 12:12 doorway? I'm looking forward to the upcoming connexion time in 2 hours from NOW - by which we will ENTER the 12:12 here in Europe!

Autria and Australia - TOGETHER WE STAND!

The HEALING FLAME of AA Raphael, Mother Mary, Master Hilarion, Elohim Vista and Crystal IS ACTIVATED!

Your 3rd eye is ACTIVATED

Your Merkabah can be ACTIVATED NOW through DIVINE GUIDANCE!

Flower Carpet® White Rose — Green Acres Nursery & SupplyWhite Rose BLESSINGS from the DIVINITY in YOU,

Sonja Myriel

12-08-2021 - Mother Mary's BLESSINGS and HEALING

The 12:12 Portal of Unconditional Love

Dear Ones,

At the moment of 12:12 on the 12th day of the 12th month, the pure golden light of Christ Consciousness ignites the sacred vessel of your high heart with compassion and love.

Divine Love is an imprint pre-encoded for your awakening consciousness. If you could only see from the Angelic viewpoint, it would appear that humans are acting as lightning rods when they receive this immense download of Christed Light that anchors Unconditional Love into the Earth.

When your heart is open and there is a willingness to receive, the connection to your new thymus chakra becomes activated at the 12:12. This center receives Divinity and awakens Divine Love in the sacred chalice of your High Heart.

Although Christed Light is not a Christian teaching, the connection to the master Jesus is within the same light field that embodied his instructions to Love One Another. This golden light carries a pure download of Unconditional Love to uplift and support your time on Earth. You may also experience a softening in your heart that allows you to see the world from a greater place of Balance, bringing more Peace into every area of your life.

When there is no resistance, you can open to this Grace-filled presence and spark the Divinity in every cell of your being. You are encouraged to take 12 minutes at the 12:00 hour on the day of December 12 to invite the golden light of Christ Consciousness to enter into your heart.

Prepare the way with your prayers and intentions. Let your heart soar free. When this flame is ignited, you will never be the same as a chain reaction of Unconditional Love forges a template of Unity within the sacred vessel of your thymus chakra.

With every beat of your heart, this energy of Love will catalyze your cells to higher frequencies of Light. After the 12:12 empowerment, whenever you tune into your High Heart there will be a new awareness of Compassion within you for yourself and all humanity.

As the Light of the Transcendent Heart is released, previously untapped levels of wholeness open to accommodate the higher energy frequencies. Empowerment of your High Heart’s energy systems allows new freedom for you to anchor and integrate Divine Love into a world in need.  (Read More Here)

Join us at 12:00 EST on December 12 for a Zoom Celebration.

Zoom Meeting! Register here: 

Shamanic Astrologer Kelly Beard and I join together on this auspicious day to integrate the 12:12 Portal of Unconditional Love into our Light Body System. The Archangels have promised to be an integral part of this teleconference so that the portal opens directly into our hearts to activate Unity Consciousness within every area of our lives.

Mark your calendars as Shanta and Kelly plan to get together again for a Solstice. Shanta now lives at the Ocean and Kelly now lives at the Mountain and they create a powerful energetic team to help you receive, integrate and be in full alignment with this Portal of Evolution.

It only takes 7000 people to shift the consciousness in the heart of all beings in the world. We will be uniting with committed souls from all over the world to birth new Light on the Earth. As we gather, we expand that Light exponentially! Join Us Dec 12th @Noon (eastern).

Shanta Gabriel
December 10, 2021

12/12/2021 Completion, Unity, Co-Creation

Blessings Beloveds ~

The 12.12 Gateway is an auspicious and powerful component of this Sacred December-January passage.⁠

Unique Ascension energies flood the planet, and we open our hearts and the Cosmic Stargates to receive, anchor, activate and transmit these Divine frequencies on behalf of all.⁠

This year synchs with the original 12.12.12 when the Cosmic Stargates aligned, on-duty hearts delivered the new light into the Crystalline core, and Gaia revealed her Ascended realms to many.⁠

It is an auspicious day for Stargate-keepers. Another step in this realm-shifting passage.⁠

We receive and anchor these plasma waves again. Open hearts, we are conduits of the cosmic influx.⁠

Completion energies are abundant.

It has been nine years since the original 12.12.12, nine years since the original 12.12.21. The number Nine holds completion energies, and we may use this to unify with the Higher Realms in co-creating brand new trajectories which benefit the whole.

Have you noticed how much completion is presenting in your lifestream? Heed that flow; a vibrant push for the NEW is on the other side of this Sacred passage. Surrendering the old illusion must. come. first. Whatever veils you have created to dim your Divinity, it is time to let them go.

SUNday December 12: The 12.12.21 GatewayHow blessed to have the 12.12 on a SUNday, amplified by our Global Unity Meditations!

Just like the original 12.12, the energies need to be openly received by pure hearts.

Gatekeepers and Gridkeepers, we are out on the land to RECEIVE these influxes and anchor them into the Crystalline Solar core of Gaia on behalf of all.

Everyone is capable of doing this.

• Clear your space. Create a crystal grid or ceremonial altar for the 12.12.
  • Get out on the land as the 12.12 unfolds to receive. Honor the day, hold highest intent.
  • Join in the the SUNday Meditations. They will be strong. Try and synch with the 5AM, 8AM or 11AM PST global sessions.

Participate in the Global Unity Meditations to assist in co-creating the highest experience for all concerned. Blessed are the Peacemakers, dear hearts. All are needed in thought, feeling, word and action.

Infinite Gratitude to all Anchoring this Sacred Passage

Have a beautiful and transformational 12.12 Gateway.  Let us show HUmanity what is possible with Ascension!

In Love, Light and Service,

Sandra

Source: https://eraoflight.com/2021/12/11/12-12-2021-completion-unity-co-cr...

I suggest that each of us envisions

HIS / HER COUNTRY and continent

to be FREED SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH AUSTRALIA!

I AM A SOVEREIGN BEING OF LIGHT INCARNATE ON EARHT HERE AND NOW!

I DECREE:

FREEDOM, PEACE and JUSTICE to COME NOW!

In UNITY with my Christ Consciousness and I AM PRESENCE

I invoke the LIGHT and the LOVE of SOURCE on behalf of HUMANITY and ALL LIFE on our BLUE LOTUS PLANET!

And so it IS!

Tathastu

Yes!  I will join in healing Australia and my country the United States---and all countries.

12/12/12 is resonating now..we will add to the power of that day!  Seeing all as one human family.

Supporting Mother Earth in caring for and loving all life.

Thank you for your leadership!

Lora

In deep gratitude for our connexion, dearest Lora and Ishema,

Sonja Myriel

Belovid Sonja,

I am with you at 2:00 PM PST. connection time here. I needed to make a correction on the time. I know the time well, I just put the wrong information here when I left a note. It is correct now.

With Love!

Ishema

The Gathering – You are Not Alone

Are you feeling this same pull?  A gathering?  A coming together of tribes?  A Soul yearning that is drawing millions of people around the globe together, dreaming through Heart a World More Beautiful?

As we bring to a close these past two years of cataclysmic destruction of the old story of separation, every cell within our bodies are being enlivened with possibility.   This new story that we feel in our Hearts, know in our Souls, and surrender to within the tenderness of Nature, is growing in intensity day-by-day.   People are shedding their skins of conformity, and joyfully embodying their grandest version of LIGHT, presence and LOVE in service to our more Beautiful Story of Humanity.

If you are reading this blogpost then deep within your beingness you have HEARD the call, and you are playing your unique role in the grand unfoldment of a New Earth through Hands & Heart.  This is happening because of YOU, because of a united US.   Our individual streams of consciousness are converging into oceans of united vision.  The tide is turning.  Life is being reborn into an awakened LIGHT.

Many years ago I read ‘The More Beautiful World our Hearts know is Possible‘, by one of my favourite authors – Charles Eisenstein.   In the last chapter of that book, Charles ends with ‘A Gathering of the Tribe’, a story of the people.

This week I came across this heartfelt video by Aubrey Marcus, that puts A Gathering of the Tribe story into visual art.  Hope you enjoy this story as much as it moves my Heart & Soul.  For me personally, this is WHY I am here.  This is why I do what I do.  This is why I share my LOVE for you through UniversalLifeTools.com.   Because the Tribes are gathering, and our time together has arrived.

Welcome HOME my beloved friends. 
I love you.

xx Simone

My dearest Sonja and all here, even though you don't see me on the site  since long time, when I see the 'check out' you send to me, I send to you all, Lightgrid Family, my Love, but for the short time I have, it's not possible for me to be present as I would, but you ALL are in my Heart! I can connect with Violet Flame daily, but don't know at what time I can do it, but I will!

Holding you all, Australia and all countries and people in my arms and Heart,  sending your way my

Love and Blessings

Patrizia

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service