LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Building a BRIDGE of GOLDEN LIGHT in TIME and SPACE - Partial Solar Eclipse 23-10-2014 and Total Solar Eclipse 20-03-2015

Dear Lightgrid Family and Gridwork Team,

On October 23rd the Lunar Eclipse from the 8th of October will be followed up by a Partial Solar Eclipse, visible in the East of Asia, much of North America and the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, reaching maximum climax shortly before our lightgrid connexion time, at UT 21:45 / CET 23:45

As this Eclipse is connected to the Total Solar Eclipse on March 20th, when a PORTAL of LIGHT will be opened to the Higher Dimension which will allow humanity to take the next step towards Unity Consciousness, I would like to ask you to call in the GOLDEN LIGHT FREQUENCY on October 23rd and establish a BRIDGE of GOLDEN LIGHT from this to the next Eclipse, which will be further charged with every conscious connection to it by any one of us from that time onwards.

As time is CYCLIC in nature - and these two events are separated from each other by a bit less than half a year, I ask you to envision the Golden Light coming in from the WEST on October 23rd and moving on in a semicircle to the EAST where it exits, forming a BRIDGE between the entry and exit points. 

This bridge will be accessible ANY time from the 23rd onwards until the 20th of March 2015 - and serve like a BATTERY. We will CHARGE this Bridge with Golden Light during every lightgrid connexion and on the main festivals of light inbetween (Samhain / Beltane - December Solstice - Imbolc / Lughnasad)

The reason for this is simple: As a relatively small group of dedicated people we will be able to summon up an enormous POTENTIAL of Golden Light which on the 2oth of March will be at humanity's disposition to take the next step towards enlightenment and ascension of the planet as ONE, resulting in an initiation of the Golden Light Frequency for All of Humanity and All Life on Earth.

Now have a look again at the image above: See the GOLDEN OMEGA symbol? Entry and exit point are built by the SUN, thus the energy goes back to where it comes from - intensified and filled with information we have added on our planetary and solra way through SPACE … and the ANSWER will be sent back IMMEDIATELY – at LOVE SPEED at the Climax of the Solar Eclipse on March 20th 2015!

I would like to close this message with a vision from Sarah, who I asked if she would like to add to this broadcast message which I ask you to share with friends who UNDERSTAND ...

First I see an ascension spiral i made, then a mirror image of it on top but upside down and I realise I am sitting in the centre like the Infinity Point between dimensions of ascension in process in this now.

To my left is the moon and to my right is the sun.

To my right I see the solar eclipse on its way.

I pause to feel what this tells me .........

I am shown the afternoon I sat with Buddah in the jungle in Thailand. I feel Buddah speak to me through the sun as the eclipse passes; he shows me pure yellow golden light. I see orange, red like flames but flames of love not heat. I see the red thread he showed me passing from between his hand to my hand weaving us all together …

weaving ...

weaving seems to trigger more in me

he nods

I see feel emotion hear the weaving of the multiverse within myself, within a high high love vibration that I am upgrading with. I feel my structure of my lightbody is altering to hold this holy fire on earth in a stronger form than before, stronger in the sense of brighter, clearer ... a light that brings more information than before in its intelligence, …

I see Buddah nod again.

Now my sight shows me a pyramid , its a Mayan pyramid, with a shaman walking up to the peak … and like my Ascension Spiral this is mirrored on top, making the infinity point again.

Sonja:

I clearly see the Mayan day glyph of ETZNAB, the MIRROR, before me when reading this.

It reflects the pattern of the Mayan T'zolkin.

Right through the Infinity Point runs a PORTAL.

It is made up by the middle column of 20 days out of 260

Etznab means 'flint' and'knife' and is the last of the white Kin, number 18 overall. Etznab has some of the resonance of the Christian Sword of Truth - the very edge at which the polarity of light and shadow is established. Etznab may be the sword of the warrior or the blade of the curandero, the HEALER. It is the awareness of opposites and, thus, is the essence of resolution. Etznab shares characterisitics both with the sword that initiates dynamic separation and the mirror which provides a point of resolution between reflection and reflected. This is the possibility of reunification - depolarisation, at-one-ment, 'paradise regained' - embodied in the evolutionary times and souls of earthkind.

The shaman holds a staff and points to this point. I see the universe open up and i see the multiverse being pulled towards this point at great speed. He shows me as time increases to more ascension, it is reflecting to the all. For ascenison is a permanent ongoing cycle that flows on a multiversal orbit.

I hear time. Again this triggers something and the shaman nods.

I see the fire living light that will be in my lightbody and I see a new instinct on time is to come. I hear emotion, feel the words ...

MASTERS of TIME!

I have aslo for the last few days been looking at raindrops and wanting to see the microcosm, the power of the small and the illusion. And insects and different life forms, …

The shaman nods at me, in his hand is dragon flies and pink and white preying mantis , they crawl up his arms and the dragon flies fly around my ankles.

The insect realm is rising around us.

I see them bring new frequencies, new soundwaves, new conecpts, higher ways of expressing love in vibration, …

The mayan shaman wears a hat. It has grass and straw on it and beautiful winged insects like flowers and crystals. 

He nods.

I understand and I nod back to him.

Sarah Tamara Sarah of White,

11 Ocober 2014

Kin 86,

CIMI 8

UPDATE, Oct. 21 2014:

HEALING YOURSELF AND PLANET EARTH - Eileen Zizecli-Coleman

Link to Golden Light Bridge ALBUM:

https://lightgrid.ning.com/photo/albums/golden-light-bridge

Views: 578

Replies to This Discussion

WOW! I missed this until NOW!!!

Your visions are entering my being, Sarah ... the Golden Cross disappearing in the LIGHT of the SUN ... your vision disappearing into my inner void of CREATIVITY ... ONE are WE!

GOLDEN LOVE BLESSINGS - and dark matter UNITY!

Sonja Myriel

Dear Sonja,

Because I saw in Hurry....

Thanks for your explanation...

:-)

The Golden Bridge ... many golden dragons are around us now ... happy :-) ... we have begun our work!

And each day a bit more of the universal golden LOVE is anchored by us!

Planet Earth is re-connecting to the Universal Grid ... that's what is happening :-)

And we are part of it!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service