LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

ACCESS the NET OF LOVE-LIGHT, access the Violet Ray Grid of FREEDOM, access your I AM PRESENCE NOW!

Dearly beloved light- and lovegrid family,

Indeed, lightgrid is evolving! From tomorrow onwards our daily connexions will be synchronized by our personal grids of LOVE and LIGHT!

The lines are established, the net finished and woven, ready to be accessed by all who sincerely wish to contribute to the global - galactic - universal - multidimensional NET OF LOVE AND LIGHT! Our focus is on the dawning age of LOVE and no longer shall we be restricted by the bonds of courtesy and blandness!

What must be said, shall be voiced,

what must be released, be severed,

what's meant to be left behind now, be lifted and shifted to LOVE!

So BE it and so it IS!

As one voice we speak:

I AM God's Will in Action
I AM God's Love in Action
I AM God's Wisdom and Creative Intelligence in Action

NOW!

I AM THAT I AM!

AMEN

I would like to invite you to CELEBRATE this New Moon, as new tidings are truly upon us! 

Find your time, become ONE with the universal FLOW of LOVE and join in the circle of CONNECTEDNESS beyond the veils of forgetfulness! We are not our bodies, we are not our feelings, we are not our thoughts, we are not our words, we are not our actions, we are not our deeds - WE ARE PURE LOVE LIGHT ENERGY! No more - AND NO LESS!!!

In the knowing that I AM not who I seem to be, in the knowing that I AM not that which other's see in me, in the knowing that I AM not a body bound to space and time, but a soul to whom was gifted the exoerience of LIFE in a body on Earth, who I know as my Mother whose name is GAIA TERRA SHAN VEJ, I invite you to explore the vastness of your I AM EXPERIENCE with a new awareness of WHO YOU REALLY ARE and to JOIN US beyond the veils of matter and time, of forgetfulness and desaster - to CREATE FROM THE POINT WHICH IS NEITHER WITHIN NOR WITHOUT you- but rather NO-WHERE at all ... you know what I mean!

What I have found out during the last few days is that everything begins in SOURCE, has its origin in LOVE, is destined to help us see MORE of the bigger picture, of what is truly important. Sometimes we play roles because we are used to them, sometimes we put on masks in the hope to be SEEN - yet, how should anybody SEE us for who we really ARE, if we ourselves do not recognize the bountyful BEAUTY which we emanate when we reMEMBER ... 

reMEMBER

reMEMBER

reMEMBER

reMEMBER the LOVElight you ARE!

reMEMBER

reMEMBER

reMEMBER

reMEMBER the bountiful, boundless BLESSINGS you not only deserve, but are destined to demand!

reMEMBER

reMEMBER

reMEMBER

reMEMBER that it's YOU who must ask

who must ask and knock on the door 

which shall open so YOU can stride through.

Pace directly into the unknown, the undescribable VOID,

where no-one is waiting

where no-one is paving the way anylonger for you!

WELCOME tp sovereignity!

WELCOME to the world of FREEDOM in SPEECH ACTION and DEED!

WELCOME to express now the eternal frequency, the unique vibration of your innermost BEING,

who does no longer see itself reflected in masks!

It's safe now to sail the ocean of LIFE.

It's time now to leave the buzzing hive.

Time to strech out your hand now through action and deed,

as through word and through action we creatively SEED.

And as we are growing, evolving from harm,

we find a new pleasure, and gain a new charm.

The charm of deliverance, untouchably NEW,

is the result of surrender to SERVICE - unpredictably TRUE!

And thus we shall celebrate these new tidings announced by the MOON,

letting go of old structures to renew it ALL!

Connected we are ETERNALLY, dear soul family and gridworking team,

may we know it or not - our frequency is determined, chosen WITHIN!

LOVE ETERNAL, my dear dragon brethren,

LOVE ETERNAL to the family of the VIOLET FLAME!

On Imbolc, the 2nd of February, the new moon energies will tangibly set in and together as ONE shall all who resonate to lightgrid's proposal be lifted out of structures which are already scrumbling away! And as they are falling apart now the beauty of our true inner BEING shall rise to the forefront, and INNER KNOWING shall replace the doubts of uncertainty which so often accompany change! 

Be prepared for new beginnings, as new tidings set in.

The time to step forward has come now!

Are YOU among those who answer the call?

The decision is yours - it has ALWAYS BEEN!

May we EVOLVE - and the world around us WAKE UP!

I'm seeing it happening ... not "some day" - but happening around me: ETERNALLY NOW!

In deep heartfelt GRATITUDE to all my friends here at lightgrid - those who have found their way here already, and those still outside there who at their own divine timing shall READ this and KNOW NOW: indeed, she means ME!

You perfectly well know who you are, as your frequency defines you and it rises with the words which you know are written for YOU: THANK YOU FOR THE LIGHTWORK YOU ARE DAILY PERFORMING, FOR SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF ANOTHER NEW COSMIC DAY which is dawning!

With all my LOVE I greet you NOW: from heart to heart, from soul to soul, spirit in SPIRIT we are evolving as ONE!

May you know it or not - your soul family is waiting for you to sail the course you yourSELF destined four yourself - that's all that is needed ... and the rest is OUR-STORY - not HIS-TORY anymore!

OM NAMASTE, in lakesh - I LOVE YOU, ETERNALLY FREE!

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Views: 282

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE YOU SONJA INFINITIVE THANKS TO YOU AND EVERYBODY WE ARE ALL ONE IN THE INFINITIVE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF GOD FATHER AND MOTHER CREATORS AMEN NAMASTE

Thank you so much Sonja for sharing your beautiful prayers & guidance.

Unbounded Blessings of Love & Abundance to you & all,

Steve

Sending all my love and thanks dear Sister Sonja for all your wonderful guidance and eternal blessings. You are so Loved always
Wishing you New Moon and blessed new beginnings for our Lightgrid family. Always in my heart
Jewel White
My love goes out to you from beneath a starless sky in the kowing that it's only the clouds which are blogging the starlight until the next day ... I wish you all a most blessed re MEMERence of SELF,eternally boundlessly free!

In Deep gratitude to your replies, dear Jewel White, Tomas and Steve!

Sonja Myriel

Yeah :-)

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service