LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

Dearly beloved lightgrid family and gridwork team:

8:8 The Lion’s GATE is upon us – and we are called to claim our right as sovereign beings of light to fully EMBODY the LOVE, POWER and WISDOM of and as the CREATOR / CREATRESS of our collective destiny here on planet Earth!

From today onwards until August 15, 2019, open up to the Cosmic Influx of Light and CLAIM BACK your POWER, LOVE and WISDOM as SOULS embodied on Earth! Our 12 strand DNA is being brought back to full functioning mode, but its complex possibilities need to be explored and EXPERIENCED by sentient life streams on Earth who will pass on the Love and the Light and the Power to all who are willing and open to RECEIVE the transmuting impact and consequent EMPOWERING CHANGES in their energy signature and soul song.

The more consciously AWARE you are of WHO you ARE and what you have come here for, the clearer your path will open up in front of you, so TAKE SOME TIME out of the daily routine these days and FEEL into your Beingness … your Soul’s Essence … and UNITE with your I AM PRESENCE in conscious communion, preparing for the next steps to be taken in this newly beginning creative cycle, which results from the alignment of our planet and Sun with Sirius and the Cosmic Heart through the Galactic Centre.

Re-MEMBER who you are and RECLAIM your POWER!

May the POWER of LOVE overcome all fear and all our games of playing small.

Once the majority of us will have MASTERED the darkness, facing the shadows of our past and transmuting them into the hope of tomorrow, the world around us will finally CHANGE for LOVE and LIGHT to SPREAD on Earth’s surface!

So BE it – and so it IS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Ähnliches Foto

Views: 167

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sonja for this inspiring message!

Blessings of Love,

Ishema

What a beautiful image of the Sirian Felidae Council, Ishema! I posted an image of the new Lion King Film because I saw it in the cinema with my kids yesterday and for the first time I realized that "Hakuna matata" - as much as I have always loved this motto - only serves the lion to FORGET who he really IS, to forget about the circle of life which connects us all - and to play small. Hakuna matata, live in the NOW and forget about your sorrows and the past can serve us for HEALING - but then we need to re-MEMEBER why we are HERE, what we have come to acomplish and FOLLOW SUITE. If we miss our call, life around us cannot evolve in the way it was intended to, because we are the ones who have come to INSPIRE and set the way for LOVE!

To-DAY I am going to get inspired myself by spending my time in NATURE, unfolding my CREATIVITY.

I have been made aware of you several times, lately, during our connexion times, Ishema. I hope that you and your family are well and thriving and I AM sending you BLESSINGS of LOVE and LIGHT,

Sonja Myriel

Thank you Sonja for your constant presence and thoughtfulness. Enjoy your time in nature.

With love,

Ishema

Dear Sonja,

This is the very important message for all of us.

This is the Important phase of Time as the Star Sirius Rises and the surge of energies starts from 26th of July !

25th July was the lapse day in the Galactic Calander and the New year from the 26th of July !!

Rise of Sirius is the time very valuable to cross the Gates of Heaven or the Lion Gate with all positive thinking and with Pure and Perfect Like Divine Consciousness !!

So we are actually trying to Ascend into the higher Realms so thse are the time for Facilitation of our journey fast !!

So get rid of all negative thinking and then we will helped by the Energies of the Universe to achieve our Mission fast !!

We are blessed !!

SohiniBen

Indeed, dearest SohiniBen, and today we are uniting in consciousness with Diane Patricia Cota Robles to bring in the 12 strand DNA!

Yesterday was a day of deep PURIFICATION and today we are READY for the LEAP!

STAY PREPARED, REMAIN ALERT. IT's pur Time for UNIFICATION ♡

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service