LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dearly beloved lightgrid family and gridwork team,

How did you experience Peresphone’s Return? Today she ascended on into the Godly Realms where She is now reunited with The Mother Divine.

New Year’s Eve brought INITIATION and RECOVERY this year. 2022 is the year of MASTERY over DUALITY. WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU POSITIONED? New Year’s Eve has shown you – make the best of it, learn from your experiences, allow for your feelings to come to the LIGHT, … and BUILD ON IT! This is the way in which WISDOM enters your life.

Lightgrid, the site, has become stale. Most do not care to reply. There are no questions. This shows me, that WE ARE THROUGH!

We are through with leaders who know what is best for us.

We are through with gurus who try to earn their money from our trust.

We are through with ceremonies which are not ours.

We are through with everything that is not US!

And this is the best sign I could expect J

There is only one idea I would like to plant into our collective mind for 2022:

As LOVE is the solution, UNITE with your neighbours and friends, come to know each other, and form regional groups for spiritual nourishment and communal growth! This is what I have been guided to do as well. Meet with like-minded people and start CREATING NEW EARTH TOGETHER RIGHT HERE AND NOW! The rest will FOLLOW!

On my walk today I was drawn to my favourite place at the river banks of the Erlauf. Much was revealed to me on a personal level – and then they came through, Virgo and Pelleur, the SPIRIT of MOTHER EARTH.

YOU ARE READY, she said, YOU AND THE MANY WHO ALREADY LIVE FROM THE LIGHT!

And I saw myself standing at the tree as my perspective expanded, expanded, expanded … and I was a BEAM OF LIGHT, ONE with the tree, connected with ALL that IS, SERVING as a BRIDGE of LIGHT between HEAVEN and EARTH, and I asked:

How many are there, connected to THEE as I AM?

And the trees answered:

MORE THAN ENOUGH and your number is GROWING!

TRUST YOUR INTUITION, integrate your gut feelings, and FLY!

TOGETHER, AS EXAMPLES FOR WHAT WILL BE!

WEHREVER YOU ARE IN THE WOLRLD, STEP FORWARD AND HEED YOUR CALL TO MISSION! You KNOW the next step. It is the one which LIFTS YOU OUT of all the drama emerging around you! It is the VISION you have ALWAYS been silently and secretly preserving in your HEART. It’s time is NOW! LIVE IT! And your LOVE and CONNECTEDNESS to the HEAVENLY REALMS will OVERRIDE the EARTH with a WAVE OF LOVE GENERATED BY YOU! UNISONO. AS ONE. Without the need of external communication.

WHEN THE DIVINE CALL SOUNDS, THE READY SOUL KNOWS HOW TO SERVE.

And so it IS

This said, Pelleur and Virgo want me to invite you to CONTACT them. YES, YOU CAN!

Below is room for your experiences. Mine will follow here, too.

With all my LOVE, I wish you to be able to RIDE THE WAVE OF MASTERY which this year provides to us. 2022 – 2 + 2 + 2 = 6 – pyramidal shape times 2. MERKABAH GREETINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

PS: If you would like to learn more about the Merkabah Light Body, let me know – whether you participated in the Merkabah Lightbody Activation or not.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgridmessages/forum/topics/202...

Views: 176

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I would like to learn more about the Merkabah lightbody...I thank you for all that you have done and are doing...it is a time of great change ...love, support, harmony are the elements for us to come together. Thank you again, Carey Grace

I might add to this. Jan 2022. 1-2-2-2= 7 Spirit

Jan     22= 1-2-2=  4  Foundation   7+ 4= 11 or double one or double Love

1        1 only    = Love-United-Be-Beginning 

Love is one with all

Al Powers

P.S. I'm still around-I'll be 90 on 01-13-2022

Happy Happy Birthday Al!  And thank you for the inspiring numerology. 

It is so vital to keep each other uplifted and you are a shining example!

Lora

Today I explicitly drew Pelleur and Virgo from my card deck as the leading energy. I AM leaving now to participate at the demonstration in Vienna in the name of MOTHER EARTH and ALL HER BEINGS.

Please hold the NET OF LOVE AND LIGHT STEADY these days. WE ARE WINNING OUR FREEDOM NOW!

With all my LOVE, connected I AM to each of you in the LIGHT,

Sonja MYriel

Dear Sonja,

All The Best for you and your team !!

Sohini

Holding the Net of Love and Light!

Yes, I would be interested in learning more about the Merkabah Light Body.

Blessings in Vienna!

Lora

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service