LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Beloved Lightgrid Family and Gridwork Team,

We have reached the 11:11 Portal and Doorway and are ready for crossing over into a new mode of BEING which is based on the laws of co-creation between humanity and the elemental, angelic and devic kingdoms. Today's newmoon marks the entrance and there is a call I am asked to share with all of you: to all who have come to know their Divine Power of Creative Potential recently or long ago, please:

ANCHOR your Threefold Flame

in the HEART of Mother Earth

where Gaia's Threefold Flame burns,

nourishing ALL THAT LIVES on, with and within Her - 

NOW!

11 November - 22 November 2015

or any time you happen to come across this post and calling!

This is the beginning of humanity's loving cooperation with higher dimensional beings, our return to the remembrance of times whence the earth was a place of purity and LIGHT, where all was connected to each other and fully conscious about it. Anchoring our Threefold Flame in Mother Earth's Threefold Flame helps Gaia to take humanity into account during the coming times of the SHIFT which will surely bring about some changes on Mother Earth's surface, too. How these changes are going to affect humanity will depend mostly upon all human beings who are awakened enough to realize their Divine Potential to MAKE a DIFFERENCE through conscious connexion to the PLANET. It is US who need to call forth the help of our relatives, the elemental, devic and angelic beings, as the call for help must come from the plane where help is needed. So let us re-connect FULLY to the HEART's LOVE of Mother Earth, Gaia Terra Shan!

May the Cosmic FIRE Christ LOVE

PERMEATE my Being,

and UNITE me with Mother Earth and ALL of the Cosmos

NOW!

I AM

conscious of my Divine Potential

I AM

ONE

with ALL LIFE on Earth

and ALL that IS in the Universe!

I AM

stepping into my full Creative Power NOW,

RECONNECTING my eternal LOVE FLAME,

the Threefold Flame of POWER, LOVE and WISDOM,

to Mother Earth's HEART FLAME,

the Threefold Flame of PROTECTION, COMPASSION and VISION!

So BE it - and so it IS!

I AM that I AM

I AM that I AM

I AM that I AM

AMEN!

And thus I offer my SERVICE to the world,

to humanity,

to the Ascended Masters,

to the Angelic Kingdom,

to the Elemental Beings of LOVE and LIGHT,

to the Devic Realms of Existence,

to the ALL that IS source

HERE and NOW!

LOVE eternal,

Sonja Myriel

Views: 879

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks and shared. Much LOVE to ALL here on the 11:11

Thank you so much, dear purpleskyz - LOVE eternal!

Thank you Sonya,

In Love and Service!

Ishema

*~*          The  I AM  Presence           *~*

In the heart is a pulsation of life becoming life that is the established rhythm of the cosmos reflected
from the heart of God to the heart of the Great Central Sun, through the heart of the Elohim, thence to all
lifewaves evolving in time and space.

The heart is the focal point for the flow of life individualized as the I AM Presence, the Divine Monad of
individuality, and the Christ Self that is the personification of the reality of being for every soul.
The heart is the connecting point for all being, for all self-consciousness. Through the heart all mankind
are one; and through the heart the Christ of the One, the only begotten Son of the Father-Mother God,
becomes the Christ of all lifewaves unfolding God's life throughout the cosmos.

Through obedience to the first and great commandment of the Lord, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with
all thy heart and with all thy soul and with all thy mind,"  the heart of man is wed to the heart of God and the
alchemy of a life lived on earth even as it is lived in heaven is begun.

The act of loving produces the action of the cosmic flow; and it is the flow of energy from the heart of man to
the heart of God that rejuvenates the being of man, that strengthens the citadel of consciousness, that
expands the auric forcefield, and that ultimately magnetizes the soul of man to the Spirit of God in the ritual
of the ascension in the light.

It was love as he lived and breathed the essence of the Holy Spirit which paved the way for mastery in the life
of Jesus, a way which became a spiral of ascending currents of love over which the soul fulfilled its immortal
destiny, being received in a cloud of love, the forcefield of his very own I AM Presence.

Through the threefold flame within the heart, the threefold nature of God is realized in man and in woman.
How clear is the word of the Lord throughout the ages !  Two thousand years ago and throughout an eternity
before and after, the law remains. To love God with all thy heart is to attain his Christ consciousness; to love
God with all thy soul is to attain his soul consciousness;
to love God with all thy mind is to attain his God consciousness.

And so we build upon the rock, and no other foundation can be laid than that which is laid in Christ Jesus.
Understand, then, that obedience to the laws of God as these have been set forth by the great prophets and
teachers of all time in the sacred scriptures of the world will lead you to the place where you can move forward
in the cycles of self-mastery that are even now unfolding as the signs of Aquarian age.

And the second great commandment that is like unto the first, "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself," is the
means whereby you realize that the love which God has placed within your heart, your soul, and the mind of
friend and foe alike is to come into unity - into the union of the Spirit Most Holy that pervades all consciousness
and being, worlds without end.

When you can love the self as the threefold action of God's consciousness, you will have fulfilled the first and
great commandment.  And when you can love every part of life as this great God Self individualized, you will
understand why Jesus said that on these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

For the law is the Alpha spiral of Father, and the word of the prophets is the mater-ialization of the Mother flame
through the power of the spoken Word that completes the Omega spiral of God Self-awareness and enables
man and woman to return to the point of origin in the Divine Whole.

Reference:
Studies of the Human Aura
by Master Djwhal Khul

Link to SOURCE: http://lightworkers.org/wisdom/djwal-kul/175264/pulsation-life-beco...

Yeah, that's the picture to enter eternity :-)

Thank you for sharing, Peter!

LOVE eternal,

Sonja Myriel

HERE and NOW!

Love Always Love Eternal, Frank

HERE and NOW, indeed :-)

Great to hear from you, Frank!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - LOVE eternal,

Sonja Myriel

May every atom within our Being align to the Three Fold Flame of Power Love and Wisdom

For the Greatest Good of All

Thank you Sonja

All Love and Blessings

Sue

So BE it, dear Sue, - and so it IS!

Tathastu,

Sonja MYriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service