LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Victory is ... the Fire of one's God Presence manifesting in the outside world!

"This is the Victory! This is the Joy, and I AM Mighty Victory in the fullness of the Light of God! I know no opposition! I know nothing that will stand in your way, for I can see further than you could imagine and I AM here to tell you that the Light of your God Presence, the Electronic Body of your own Individualized God Presence, has the Light of the Great Central Sun manifesting within It, and there is no opposition that can stand before that Light!

"You, beloved ones, have the full Mastery available to you. Those who deny that, those who procrastinate, those who do not allow for the manifestation of that to come into their world in an active on-going participation are the ones who are placing their attention on the world, and allowing for the world to move into their consciousness, into their feeling world, and manifest as their own.

"This is a travesty, beloved ones, for it need not happen -- not to those who are Enlightened, not to those who have the Word of the Ascended Masters, or have the ability to call upon God. Yes God, beloved ones!

Excerpt: https://www.templeofthepresence.org/Main/victory

Image above: http://www.saintgermainpress.com/pictures/ascended-masters/

Mighty Victory

Beloved Mighty Victory is a Cosmic Being Who has known only Victory for thousands of years.

"All Must Have the Opportunity!"

Star of Victory " . . . You do not have to carry that burden any longer, for I, Mighty Victory, am here to tell you that the way can be clear for all that you are to accomplish in this lifetime if you will but make the calls to your God Presence. You have all of the Power in the Universe right within the framework of your being. Tap that Light. Allow for the 'Falls of Niagara' to continue to flow throughout your being. Allow It to move into Action as the 'Waters of Life' and cleave asunder all of the unreality.

"It is not enough for you to have constant reminders by the pain and the discord that you deal with on the daily basis. Some have to have cataclysm in their world to wake them up. Well, I AM here to tell you -- you do not have to have cataclysm! You do not have to have a major catastrophe in your world to wake you up! I will wake you up with the Victory Call - for you can always have Victory if you will allow it!

"Allow the Light to move through your chakras. Allow for the saturation into the veins of your being. Allow for the nerve endings to expand to hold more Light till there is so much Light moving in your world, there is a relative blinding to those who are not yet Illumined.

"I tell you, blessed hearts, the Purity of your Heart would have you accelerate the Fire in your world, but many of you do not ever want to recognize that Purity in your Heart. For some do not think it 'fashionable' to be Pure. Well I AM here to tell you there is Victory in Purity. Purity's Ray moves forward to bring forth the Light of the White Fire of Purity, and cleave asunder all that is impure, 'unholy,' not of the fullness of your God Reality into the Flame. This is how the Light works. It is not a mystery.

"There are those in the land, beloved ones, who think that this is only a Message for the 'select few'. Well I stand to tell you that this is a Message for all. It remains to be seen whether all will grasp, but all must be given the Opportunity. For you know not, in your outer consciousness, who is ready to experience Victory in their life. You know not who is ready to have the Joy and the acceleration of the Fire of their God Presence manifesting in their world.

"This is the Victory! This is the Joy, and I AM Mighty Victory in the fullness of the Light of God! I know no opposition! I know nothing that will stand in your way, for I can see further than you could imagine and I AM here to tell you that the Light of your God Presence, the Electronic Body of your own Individualized God Presence, has the Light of the Great Central Sun manifesting within It, and there is no opposition that can stand before that Light!

"You, beloved ones, have the full Mastery available to you. Those who deny that, those who procrastinate, those who do not allow for the manifestation of that to come into their world in an active on-going participation are the ones who are placing their attention on the world, and allowing for the world to move into their consciousness, into their feeling world, and manifest as their own.

"This is a travesty, beloved ones, for it need not happen -- not to those who are Enlightened, not to those who have the Word of the Ascended Masters, or have the ability to call upon God. Yes God, beloved ones!

"There are those who are still working in the Piscean Age, that have not moved into the Aquarian Age, and have not come into the Enlightenment of Saint Germain's Message. Those, beloved ones, are still yet 'babes in the woods' and you have the opportunity to minister to those ones and allow them to know that they no longer have to live in the shadow of sin and have only the focus of one Ascended Master at their disposal. They have The Entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood ready to receive them and assist them on their journey and on their Path.

"You will discover as you continue to work through the cycles of your own life, there are those obstacles that will present themselves in front of you, and you will look at them and you will say: 'Oh this is too big for me. How can I possibly deal with it?' Well that is the time, beloved ones, when you do not even accept it, but you look up to your God Presence and allow for the Light of your God Presence to move into Action and see that that obstacle is transmuted by the Light and moves out of the way of your Destiny. Then, go about your way with the practical steps and application of the directing hands and feet of The Holy Christ Self.

"Your Destiny, beloved ones, is a Path and a Light on that Path that steps lightly through those obstacles and moves them aside, and you are not even aware that they even existed on some occasions. You have already lived a charmed life and do not even know it. For by the Grace of the pure intentions of your heart and the potential that you could accomplish, there have been those Angelic Beings and Ascended Masters Who have come forth and moved you out of harm's way and you have already sailed through a great deal of opposition many a night when there could have been a travesty in your world.

"I AM here to tell you that Victory will be your Guide through all of the obstacles of the physical plane, the astral plane, and the psychic plane, if you will hold fast to the Mantra, 'Always Victory!' and be 'Always Victory,' and never look to the side or to the back, but always straight forward into the gaze of the eyes and Light of your God Presence. See the Light of your God Presence moving into Action before you. Do not accept anything less. This is how you manifest a Victorious Life. This is how you live in the Glory of your own God Presence!

"Saint Germain was the first to bring forth the outer awareness of the Violet Flame, and to cognize the Teachings of the I AM Presence. And I tell you it is a great honor that you have in this lifetime the opportunity to know of that Instruction and know of that Teaching. Do not take It for granted. Do not think that it has become so over used that you have to put a new label upon It, or have a new 'color' for It to have the newness of Life in your world. Quite on the contrary! I have held the Flame for Victory for many long Ages, and I am not tired of Victory's Flame yet, nor will I ever be! . . . "

Beloved Mighty Victory

June 6, 1999   Bozeman, Montana, U.S.A.

© 2019 The Temple of The Presence, Inc Click to Expand

Mighty Victory Keynote - Ode to Victory (Ode to Joy)

Am 27.04.2014 veröffentlicht
To watch the video Ode to Joy, follow the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUBaPULiZNs

This meditation is to Beloved Mighty Victory. Victory is now a Cosmic Being who made His Ascension a long time ago. He was given that Name by the Ascended Masters who gained Their Victory from this world, because He never knew any such thing as failure. In all His embodiments, He was 100 percent victorious in everything He tried to accomplish.
His Consciousness of Victory is extraordinary, even among the Brotherhood of Light. Mighty Victory has been of tremendous assistance to mankind. It was He who obtained permission for the Brotherhood of Light to release the Inner Teachings of the Ascended Masters in plain language, and to the outer world in the open, for the first time in nearly 100,000 years. It was also He who, along with the Goddess of Light and the Goddess of Liberty, were able to give mankind the greatest gift they now have: the ability to make their own Ascension, without having to purify and perfect their full physical body, the way Jesus and other Masters did to go through Their own Ascension. Now we the Presence just takes the purified portion of the physical body into the Higher Christ Body, and then on from their into the Electronic Body.
Mighty Victory's Keynote is found in the portion of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony known as "Ode to Joy." The inner title of this section is known as "Ode to Victory" Call to Mighty Victory for His Flame and Consciousness of unstoppable Victory, and He will give you His Feeling of confidence and belief in the God Truth, "The Light of God never fails!" This version of the song is done by the Opera Babes, from their album, "Beyond Imagination."
Lyrics:
All believing, all embracing Earth below and sky above.
There will never be a power Greater than united love.
O light of hope enduring Ever in our hearts reside.
Now, the time to stand together. No man can alone abide.
All as one in every nation By our bearing will be bound.
Peace, the true and humble treasure Through compassion will be found.
O light of clearest vision No illusion shall divide.
Now, the time to stand together. No man can alone abide.
Side by side though oceans part us One by one its understood
Day by day the dawn is breaking On the bond of brotherhood.
O light of pure intention All dissension cast aside
Now, the time to stand together No man need alone abide
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUBaPULiZNs

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

Nice posts, thanks for sharing! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)

You are so very much WELCOME, dear Melvin :-)

Thank you for this helpful post,

I can use Lady Victory's presence right now.

With gratitude and Love,

Ishema

Dear Sonja,

Thanks for this uplifting Post.

Yes, I AM For Victory....

Sohini

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service