LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Ive been auto drawing which is much like autowriting.. except its calming and you have no clue what your drawing yet.

Ive been auto drawing hand drawn with pencil on black paper...one of the things I enjoy about the black paper is I beleive GOd started creating his first creation from a dark potential void a womb of peaceful darkness and the mystery created from that void visions ..thats why i utilize drawing on black paper when I use pencils or gel pens that glimmer glitter and sparkle......recently Ive had a hard bout with insomnia because noises at night unsettle my mind and keep me peeled...GOd forbid Im up half the night afraid of what I hear because it is reminiscent of memories long past...but II get scared...so I listen to classical and new age soothing music to sleep... but I get a yen to draw on black paper beauty and color..and what occurs is symbolic to me.....lately Ive been noticing my techniques are reminiscent of dragon scales and I wnen I draw always get a tree in there....somewhere and water... this is an artistic obsession of mine....So here are the drawings for your viewing pleasure...hopefully they will shed light and no one will freak out because they are basically beautiful but extremely mysterious.....Keep in mind that when I draw like this I have no clue what Im drawing I just allow patterns to embody themselves.....here they are.....there are many but these are the ones that created themselves so to speak......AUTODRAWN ANGELS AND BENEVOLENT DRAGONS.....ARTWORK BY FAUNASERENE....

.i WOULD NOT GIVE THIS TO THE EGO AND SAY HEY THATS A HYDRA OR A 5 OR THREE HEADED DRAGON IN MY HEART THEY WERE MANDALAS THAT WERE BEING FORMED AS FLOWERS THAT ARE UNUSUAL.....PLUS DRAGONS ARE BENEVOLENT TO ME WISE AND REPRESENT ENERGIES........ANY WHOS WHY WOULD ANGELS BE RIGHT BESIDE THEM IF THEY WERE NOT BENEVOLENT IN THIS DRAWING....???? THE HILLS ARE ALIVE IN THEM WITH THE SOUNDS OF DRAGONS !!!!!!! HEHEHE.....ITS REALLY COOL TO ME THAT THEY APPEARED.. OBVIOUSLY TO TEACH ME OF CREATIVITY....I WILL NOT GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE VIBE OF DESCRIPTION LIKE FEAR OR DEMON.....DRAGONS GUARD TREASURE......WHY WOULD THEY BE NEXT TO THE ANGELS IF THEY WERE SO IMPURE??? THEY ARE SACRED TO ME....I FEEL BLEST.....SPECTRUM GLEAMING NIGHT....ARTWORK BY FAUNASERENE...this one was autodrawn as well......when i drew this one I noticed my images morph into stuff......like if you look away through peripheral vision you find fairies......and there is an activeness to the trees in their movement...this tree appears to be sliding off this river.....and the mandala is colorful prismatic and it looks much like an angelic being when seen peripherally....the fact that the tree is slipping off the side of the river is enigmatic to me and I havent a clue what this means in terms of my life and where my psyche was at time of its creation......SWEET SECRET TREASURE BY FAUNASERENE IS A DRAWING THAT WAS AUTODRAWN AS WELL...THERE APPEARS A DRAGON GUARDING THE TREASURE ON ITS BELLY OR SOMETHING....I FOUND THIS PICTURE I DREW MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.. UNTIL LATER ON I FOUND IT TO BE VERY MUCH OF A MAGICKAL ENCOUNTER... THE IMAGE FEELS LIKE HEAVEN WITH THE RAINBOW AND THE BOW BETWEEN.. NOTICE TWO IDENTICAL FLAME TWIN TREES......I ALSO DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MY IMAGINATION AND SUBCONSCIOUS CONJURED HERE...I FIND THE PICTURE MORPHS THERE ARE WAVES MORPHING INTO ANGELS.......ITS RATHER COOL TO FIND A HIDDEN TREASURE IN SOMETHING SO NOT MANIPULATED BY THE EGO MIND....AND YET THERE IN THE PICTURE ARE MANY WAYS OF SEEING ..IT WILL BE DIFFERENT FOR EVERYONE SEE.....I KNOW THAT MURIEL IS GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY OR HEHEHE FEELED DAY WITH THIS AUTODRAWN TREASURES THAT CAME FROM ANOTHER SPACE .....

Views: 203

Replies to This Discussion

Indeed, beloved Faunaserene, I AM drawn to dive into each of them and thus will print them out and place on my altars. The Violet Tree and Rainbow Mandala picture remind me of the WEB of LIGHT, the NET of LIGHT - indeed, it is LIGHTGRID to me which I, astounded, here see ...

The Spider's WEB

The dragon's LINES ...

their guardians, the trees and mountains, so fine!

The running, living WATER of LIFE

It's all in here - amazing! I thrive :-)

In gratitude for this most heart felt sharing, beloved Faunaserene,

Sonja MYriel

PS: May you be BLESSED with a good night's SLEEP again!

THank you so much beautiful Muriel.......Ive been feeling better.....Ive been doing this art since 2003 when I begged God to give me some sort of artistic ability.....I was coming off of a very bad medicine that was not suitable for me I was diagnosed wrongly and put on haldol and doxepin at that time in my life....Now Ive been on Abilify since 2003. SO much happened during that time thats also when my love for playing music and singing kicked in........I know it is a gift bestowed by Heaven......I call it autodrawing.........I realized that when you draw all it is is patterning....The mandala in the sky is like a little trademark of mine.....the webbing are ley lines.....I love trees and my art teacher Mrs Donegrechia who I would watch daily paint and draw taught me to draw trees and flowers you draw them the way they grow...thats what started it all up in me.... in the past I would doodle like crazy the same thing trees and hills and water in a simple manner...now they are indellibly embeeded when I put my hand to paper to draw.......I prefer black paper over white because its the void I create out of....I love that each image is healing and others benefit from its healing colors shapes lines forms....LIghtgrid is beloved to me and I just want you to know I feel all your prayers and all your heartful thoughts working in my life......LIGHTGRID is very very dear to me and its members are too.....we are a wonderful family......Much love to you.......Sonja..............love you.... ~Faunaserene

Open HEART embraces you, siSTAR Faunaserene!

I have place all three cards on my main altar and they are working their magic already :-)

Connexion to NATURE Spirits are healed!

Elemental GRACE flooding in ...

Lightgrid is US - this WEB which we have created - mostly through our personal contacts here at the site which have led to something so much MORE already ... we are truly about to reclaim our gift of telepathic connectedness, too now, I suppose!

More and more I realize how so many of US are part of ME ... !!!

The bigger picture is still beyons any words for description - but sometimes I get a glimpse of it which brings through the eternal truth - that beyond the veil we are all LIGHT BEINGS - connected through our very LIGHT that we ARE ...

Your artwork is truly inspiring, dear Faunaserene - HEALING :-)

LOVE eternal,

LIGHT eternal,

LIFE eternal,

Sonja MYriel RAouine

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful artwork Faunaserene.

Blessings of Love & Light,

Steve

Steve thank you for loving the artwork....It is a labor of love and definitely of light......I keep them near my bedside and on my wall on mattboards when I get anxious I turn to the original copies which seem much more amazingly vibrant... they glitter and sparkle and shimmer and the message is so potent......Art heals...I know my artwork is healing my anxiety attacks at night.....truly a magic has occured......I feel they are imbued with such love.....its amazing what a little artwork can do to inspire...THeir definitely inspired.......Blessings of love and light to you Steve........~Faunaserene

These are so beautiful! I like all of the graceful etheric lines.

Thank you Faunaserene for sharing your art with us.

Blessings,

Ishema

Ishema thank you for loving the art.....they are healing my anxiety at night......so much love is in them........its amazing how if you apply yourself at one thing your good at in art and keep building and enhancing it how blessed it is to find such grace given so beautifully by an unseen force of LOVE and LIGHT......I love art and how it makes one feel.....Its creation at its most inspirited......~BLessings dear Ishema......~Faunaserene

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

how to maintain your balance

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on August 24, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

How to keep balance between inner and outer noises?

How easy it is when we are in Nature to turn down the volume of our inner ears and listen to the sounds that are being presented by all the creatures we find within…

Continue

A LITTLE VOICE TO YOUR HEAD THAT TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on August 23, 2019 at 1:59pm 1 Comment

A LITTLE VOICE TO YOUR HEAD THAT TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO:- It is time for all to realize that you are co-creators. The utmost importance is that you seek that energetic connection so that you feel the higher beings presence, and know they are with…

Continue

What is it about Attraction?

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on August 22, 2019 at 2:38pm 0 Comments

What is it about attraction?

When we meet people, we are attracted to them, or…
Continue

THE ENERGETIC TRANSMISSION FROM YOUR PHYSICAL AND NON PHYSICAL FRIENDS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on August 22, 2019 at 12:07pm 0 Comments

THE ENERGETIC TRANSMISSION FROM YOUR PHYSICAL AND NON PHYSICAL FRIENDS:- You are sending out telepathic communications to beings who are physical and non-physical, and they are being received, heard and responded to. Whether you can receive the…

Continue

FEEL THE ENERGY AS A CREATIVE FORCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on August 21, 2019 at 4:35pm 0 Comments

FEEL THE ENERGY AS A CREATIVE FORCE:- As you know, you are receiving energy from various sources, and that energy is pushing out that which is of a lower frequency, giving it the opportunity to either raise its frequency or move along. However,…

Continue

Ancient Esoteric Knowledge

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on August 21, 2019 at 10:08am 0 Comments

Releasing old barriers in order of

Enhancing my gift of Vision.

May I see through the Divine Vision of High Self,

May Crystalline Mind of High Self be mine.

May I hear through the Divine Hearing of High…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service