LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Lightgrid friends and family,

Amoran posted the following message in our 'Cosmic Consciousness' group recently...sharing:

by Amoran  (June 2014)

Hello Dear Friends!

Please forgive my recent absence. It has been a time to address some significant health issues ... I think of you all very often. And, you often join in with me during my quiet, reflective Time.

I am slowly working my way through some very intense, recent experiences that I wish to share here again soon. In the meantime, please Dear Brothers and Sisters, feel free to share your own experiences as they are all so precious.

May we Continue our Cosmic Dance - Together.

My Love to You All, to Each and Every One.

Amoran

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/cosmic-consciousness?commentId=402...

Amoran,

Thank you ~  

Sending you healing light, prayers for wellness and Lightgrid Love.

Blessings of Ease ~

Lightgrid Family

Views: 368

Replies to This Discussion

~ AMORAN ~

~ We Love You ~

The Good Force be with you!

Nice posts, Ay AnnA  K  & Amoran! Thanks for sharing & keep it up!

Live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)

Blesssings :)

Love to you Amoran...

Patrizia

Hi yesterday I had a sacred time with Sanat Kumara, and when I went with in a huge flower opened, it was huge, it almost filled my whole being, it seemed like a massive Sunflower.

Also this morning as I went within I was actualy seeing an inner sun, and it seemed to become real, it was like I had gone into the Sun within, and there I saw this heaven, or like earth, it was like I was seeing everything.

From this enfolded many lines, going out into infinity. What was that,? 

I have a question on time lines? I often see Christ'd Time lines, they come in like five/seven lines of golden light, and they flow, across me, am I supose to do anything with these, or just receiving them raises, vibration. But these lines I saw today were straight and direct. 

Can you or any one know or explain the differences.

I am Jan marie

What a Beautiful Vision and Experience, Jan Marie! Thank you for sharing. This is all so wonderfully confirming and reaffirming ... the flower, the sun, the rays and lines of light ... wonderful!

I often experience things like this and I am also unaware as to their exact meaning while they are happening. For me, at least, understanding and comprehension can and will come later - when the "time" is right - the pieces will fall into place and there will be an "Aha!" moment.

I will simply receive what is given - for it is all a Gift - and allow it to Guide me further.

I continue to believe, and experience, that we are all undergoing a process of MERGING - timelines are merging, we are merging with our higher selves; we are also merging with our past, present, future and parallel lives ... what strikes me about your experience is that you are seeing several lines - or rays - flowing across you all at once. To me, this may also represent some sort of merging of Self - of Knowing across multiple planes of existence.

May you find much Joy and Fulfillment along your Path which is ever  unfolding, Dear Jan Marie.

Blessings,

Amoran

Thank you, My Beloved Family!

Your Love, Kindness and Compassion move me so very, very Deeply.

I return your Blessings to you all in kind - for, we are all a Mirror to Each Other in so many ways and on so many Levels.

With Much Love, Always,

Amoran

:) xxx

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service