LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Making A Strong Grid with All The Religious Leaders & Founders, with Mantras, along with Crystals....

Dear Sarah, Sonja & Zoolithe,

After my Evening Meditation I have a Habit to call all My masters and All The Masters From the Most of the Religions.....and whatever Mantras I have been given from my Guru......

I call one by one to have the Energy of that Particular Master to add with our Group of people almost 20 to 25 .....we gather in the Evening at 6-30 P.M. to 7-30 P.M. at my Residence and I will form a Grid.....with Different Sacred Places and Different Masters of the Main Religions ....like Hindu, Christian, Islam, Budhdhist, Shikha, and My Master who gave Synthesis of all the Religions.....

I call them with different phrases and Mantras.....and ask to unite with all the Friends who are meditating and all the Crystals of different varieties whatever you all know almost 30 to 35 crystals and along with my Earth Keeper Crystal and all Energies I try to radiate in the Universe as well as Try to grounding the remaining which can not go far......

The Energy level increases with tremendous power and Every body  sitting , Meditating in the Hall , which is just on Right side of my room from where I am sending the Energies making different Grids and all having connection with my Higher self........& I Am That I Am.......They feel the Power of that Energies because they do not understand our work.....I am taking the Advantage of the Energies of the Group of our People Of course with their permission......

I use to strengthen all these grids By Blessings and Love & Light of Our most of the masters.....Angels  And Archangels.......

At that time I request to heal the Meditaters, for Health, Wealth and Happiness in their lives....

And Put Prayers that No body should have any problems because all are helping me to strengthen my Different Grids.....and making a connection with each......for the Universal Peace......and Prosperity.....

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla.

Views: 350

Replies to This Discussion

Dear SohiniBen, beautiful. xxxx

xxxxx

Thank you for this work...

it is certainly a great case of intense highs & confusing lows for me at times

I am growing more sensitive every day and appreciate the work that is involved with the collective

xoxox

God bless you, I can feel your love and openness to the truth, my love is with you. I also made two grids in my healing room, very powerful

Love and light  Bev

Beverly, how did you make the grids in your room?

I have used rocks ,crystals feathers etc, pictures of jesus ,Mary, Padre Pio, and other god from other religions, under heath my healing table I made a spiral with the rocks and crystals, feathers etc, then I jave another table wit the Virgin Mary on it and Jesus with another spiral of crystals , candels, elephants, there is a story behind the elephants, very heart warming, he chose me lol so i brought him home from the store, they are made out of wood and plastic, but they are very real to me when i touch them, so much love comes from them, I will take some pictures for you to show you my room and grids.

Love Bev

wow, i have all of those things except the elephant. i have always been very drawn to mary and jesus, but have heard so much opposition to religion, which i understand, but i cannot help but feel so connected to them both, especially mary. what are some good feathers to use? i have recently obtained a large bunch of feathers, and being my native american heritage, i know they are frequently used, but not sure of how. i cannot wait to see your space, it inspires me to make mine more sacred!

xxxxxx wow

yay!! i am inspired now to get started xxo

This is just an example of what you can do with feathers :-) I also use them to distribute the sage smoke, as Sarah said - and yes - for grids - GREAT IDEA :-)

Find more photos like this on LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

xxxxx

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

AS A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU ARE VERY POWERFUL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 13, 2019 at 8:49am 0 Comments

AS A COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU ARE VERY POWERFUL:- You have taken the necessary steps as a collective to gain the trust of many extra terrestrial beings who, at one time, were afraid of humanity. You have moved beyond a certain level of…

Continue

How Energy and Reality come together

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 12, 2019 at 10:49am 0 Comments

How energy and reality come together

In order to heal our wounded parts we…
Continue

I want you to Live your Life to the Fullest

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 11, 2019 at 4:45pm 0 Comments

I want you to live your life to the fullest

Today I make the commitment with myself

To follow your wish for me to live my life

To the fullest in the best way I can.

All first times are behind…

Continue

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE EXISTS WITHIN YOU

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 11, 2019 at 8:35am 0 Comments

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE EXISTS WITHIN YOU:-You exist to take on various perspectives, to compile date through experiences, and then to create a better universe. Once you see all of the angels, you come to the same conclusion no matter what the…

Continue

We are connected with All as One

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 10, 2019 at 10:53am 4 Comments

We are connected with All as One

When there is just Silence, no words coming up,

just the senses on alert,

You feel connected within the place you are.…

Continue

when the storm blows

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 10, 2019 at 10:48am 4 Comments

When the storm blows you will find yourself in the Center

When the wind blows

It is important to find your own grounding

deep within yourself.…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service