LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Please, this one goes out to ALL who are familiar with Crystals and setting up GRIDS - let us SHARE our wisdom and experiences to help those among us who would like to set up their own grids, as well! 

Leo asked the following:

Comment by Leo 5 hours ago

Hello Sonja: when you have time and if this is feasible would  you be kind enough to explain to those that are not familiar with crystals how we can create our light grid for example around out home. Which stones/crystals are beneficial and how should we arrange them.

I feel (I may be wrong) that many of us would be interested in and benefit greatly from a HOW TO create our own crystal fields to amplify, attract and create protective energies. That is something that would be a great PLUS on all web sites. There may be a personal dimension to working to these stones, but if there is a generic one as well - some crystals are good no matter what your energy level, it would be truly a great contribution. Part of our problem if we live in highly disturbed energy places is that meditation is impacted also by external conditions, unless one is an experienced meditator. So we need all the help we can get.

Thanks a lot, actually we get a lot of energy from just looking at these photos.

Now I would like to PASS ON the question to everyone here in the group - and thank you all in advance for your contriubution :-)

Sonja Myriel Aouine

Views: 499

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Leo,

Here is an example of the easiest way to build a grid: Today I went to the river Erlauf, the same river which I visited on May 1st at the part where it flows around the "Ötscher" - the "White Father". This river flows by where I live, too. So I went to its banks near my favourite place and settled down for meditation during lightgrid connection time - and I simply picked up four stones which called my attention - and placed them in the geometrical pattern of a triangle with a Centre Stone. This was my anchor today ... These stones are now charged with the energy of my Wesak Meditation. The birds were singing beautifully ... so two things I can pass on from my own experience: Stones and Crystals are ALIVE and they call your attention when you and they are ready to work together.

And second: they are able to STORE the energy which builds up during your meditations - especially if they carry some QUARTZ (the white inclosures in stones) - When you work with them for some time,  the energy BUILDS UP and BLESSES all surrounding areas - all life, actually, which comes in touch with them. Crystal or stone grids can thus serve you to RAISE the frequency of your home - or any other place you like. AND this energy can easily be passed on to other stones and crystals by placing them in your grid!

Here is the video I filmed:

WESAK BLESSINGS to ALL,

Sonja Myriel

Dear Sonja Ji

Namaste

Beautiful.

From few days i was just thinking on grid 

but there was not clarity.

Only Grid and no stones, crystals etc.

A pattern of design and you place Love

symbol of Love and create a Grid.

Is this something you can make out of this.

I shall try to sketch if possible.

Love ^ Light. 

YES!!! - I think that Sacred Geometry plays an important role!!! In the video above you can see an example - the fourth stone is hidden behind the Centre Stone of the Triangle which I used today for our lightgrid connection to better receive the WESAK BLESSINGS which have been poured out :-)

I would very much appreciate a sketch, dear Mukesh!

Lightgrid and Wesak BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel

We can place this circle n symbol of love, with any geometrical pattern.  May be triangle, or a hexagon, or form our own pattern.

Ah - YES . indeed :))) Thank you, dear Mukesh, for the visuals!

i had the urge the other day to make this. just wanted to share it.

Your happiness is contagious, Leo ;-)

For my home Lightgrid I use Pyramids  (phiramids)  and crystals..

Here are a couple of pics of pyramids I made from cardboard and one my father and brothrer made from wood.

We have 3 kind of pyramids, some ''kehops'' pyramids, some ''russian ones and a pentagonal based fibionacci ones ...

I connected them all to the crystaline grid ...In my kehops pyramid I have a cube of metatron on witch I placed some herkimer dimonds and a crystal sphere that i connected to each other...

The pyramids are realy nice to put crystals in ...or food..

It is nice fun to make them...I also made cardboard platonic solids and merkabah...

Blessings to All  !!!

WOW - AWSOME, to say the least, dear Eliah!!! These are MAGNIFICENT!!! And you connected them to the Crystalline Grid - how great is that :-)))

These images are inspiring me!

Today, for the first time, I was drawing a sketch for a grid to be used for the Solar Eclipse ... it is five crystals in a row - the alignment of Earth Moon Sun Alcyone and the galactic centre - and then two arms from the stone in the middle - then, to balance, the four directions in between - and around this the Merkabah, a six pointed star, that is ... I will draw it and post ... PLEASE everyone who read this - get ready to make a grid for the Solar Eclipse :-)))

I will write a message on this tomorrow - any suggestions are most WELCOME!

LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel

Yes sister!

Very nice! I am inpatient to see your creation!

I will think about a Solar Eclipse home grid!

Blessed Love and Hapiness!

yesssss

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

How Soul agreements affect our lives

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 21, 2019 at 4:06pm 0 Comments

How Soul agreements are affecting our life

Our Soul's agreement will prevail yet the outcome hasn't been told in which way it will enfold. So my sadness today is coming to surface as if my goodbye is yet to come before my Love already will…

Continue

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 20, 2019 at 10:04am 0 Comments

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY:- The Arcturians created a functioning network for humanity, and it is meant to allow all of you greater access to the points on your planet that are most powerful. For example, if you have always wanted to go…

Continue

When the fog disappears from my head

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 20, 2019 at 8:59am 0 Comments

When the fog disappears from my head

Still foggy in my head for these last couple of days,

feeling like I am sitting in some sort of limbo.

When it isn’t possible to digest…

Continue

When family comes in different forms

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 11:29am 2 Comments

When family comes around in different forms

Family has been defined by human perception in the western world as to the physical human blood relations, our parents, siblings, aunt and uncles, cousins and nephews, children and grandchildren.…

Continue

when it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 10:12am 0 Comments

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully and the curtains have been opened to see the stage, life will enfold itself before your eyes and its of the beholder to witness it with…

Continue

THE ARCTURIAN STAR SYSTEM REPRESENTS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE GALAXY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 19, 2019 at 10:02am 0 Comments

THE ARCTURIAN STAR SYSTEM REPRESENTS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE GALAXY:- The Arcturian Star system represents the heart and soul of the galaxy. And so further spiritual knowledge and to participate in spiritual growth and evolution. The energy…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service