LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

I would like to share some of the pictures which I took at about 2 am on September 23 - after our midnight lightgrid connexion and my equinox ceremony. This equinox was like the starting point of TRUE CHANGE in my life ... as if the light has finally reached the SURFACE and is now SPREADING in all the dark corners of my life, illuminating me on how to deal with the demons which are still lurking there ... Demons ... the creatures of the night which FEAR the light because they think they are ugly and not worth to live in the comfort zone of LOVE ... I extend my arms, reaching out to you now: you are LOVED - you are worth all my attention - and you need not drag me into your dark corners anymore!

I come to you on my own and without fear now - to heal your wounds and pain of the soul inflicted by ignorance!

I am ready to listen and receive your teachings.

The demonic features are no longer ...

FAITH is the power of the lost - the light which shows the way ...

May we all find HOME

and meet in Heaven's Bliss

UNTIL THE WORLD ETERNAL SHIFTS

and we are one

HEALING Merkabah GRID

... on the Goddess Altar

Shiva's SEAT

Candle at the Buddha's shrine:

Initiation Stones:

Unity in Community ...

... and angels WATCHING, beating the DRUM of the HEART :-)

I would LOVE to see your grids here, too, and hear about your experiences in the last few days after the SHIFT - which this equinox seems to have initiated,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

PS.: The next date to lay out such a grid is

THIS SUNDAY, September 30th, FULL MOON

- as the first SEED CRYSTAL will be seeded in Africa, Nairobi, at a beautiful Temple in Kenya

at the time of our 11 am lightgrid connexion!

PLEASE JOIN IN,

connecting to our brethren in Nairobi,

anchoring LOVE and LIGHT and the

CRYSTALLINE pure essence of the Great Central Sun in Africa and

YOUR HOMES or

wherever you set up your divinely inspired grid!

THANK YOU :-)

We are ONE.

NAMASTE

and 

In Lakesh!

Views: 1016

Replies to This Discussion

SO BEAUTİFUL ; THANK YOU FOR SHARİNG WİTH US : ))

Thank you for taking the time to READ and RESPOND, David!

I just added a PS - which I share here with you so you can participate if you so choose:

PS.: The next date to lay out such a grid is

THIS SUNDAY, September 30th, FULL MOON

- as the first SEED CRYSTAL will be seeded in Africa, Nairobi.

at the time of our 11:00 am lightgrid connexion!

PLEASE JOIN IN,

connecting to our brethren in Nairobi,

anchoring LOVE and LIGHT and the

CRYSTALLINE pure essence of the Great Central Sun in Africa and

YOUR HOMES or

wherever you set up your divinely inspired grid!

THANK YOU :-)

We are ONE.

NAMASTE

and 

In Lakesh!

:)) In these photos and on your altars, I find  Wisdom of the Ages Singing It's Songs Of Truth.  I remember who I am and find Peace...Thank You..Love and Light :))

THANK YOU so much for your love filled words of appreciation, dear Gary, which help me see my beauty with the eyes of LOVE,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

Dear Sonja,

I have certain grids and I have no facilities on my Mobile phone so that I can take picture slike you...

But My work is continuous and more profound on the special days ....

Now 30th is the Full Moon Day and I will have three to four Meditations in different way at different Time also....also may be alone or with my Friends....

With all such work it will become very easy to remain in 5th Dimension as our grids are also charged...with that Energies of 5th dimension....

Sohiniben.

Dear Sonja,

My grid is almost like this one...But in the center a Clear crystal ball is there...and Twelve Shivings or oval crystals and ..it includes  Two Clear Crytal Ganesh, One Sri Yantra, of Clear crystal,Foot Steps of Mother Laxmi or Lalita...and so on...

WOW, dear Mother SohiniBen - I can see it with my heart's eye ... FEEL it rather, that is!!!

Your lightgwork is ABUNDANT - spreading light and love in all 7 directions ... what an amazing being you are! THANK YOU for participating - thank you for your continual SUPPORT - THANK YOU FOR BEING - and for being here with us at this very special moment in her-story!!!

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

wow...... So Beutiful my Dear sister Sonja...Thank you ...I will be with you xxx

THANK YOU so much, dearest si-STAR Arleem!!! 

UNITING in LOVE and JOY,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

Beautiful

Thank you so much for sharing your equinox altar with us, Dehon Joubert!!! 

Thanks for the vibrations of connection!   I will learn how to download photos from my phone!

much love, Ana

I'm looking forward to the photos, Ana :-)

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

COSMIC SENSES

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 27, 2020 at 8:36am 0 Comments

COSMIC SENSES:- Cosmic senses – Cosmic Plane – The eleven Cosmic Senses are – Cosmic Synthesis, Cosmic Knowledge, Cosmic Perfection, Cosmic Realization, Cosmic Service, Cosmic Beatitude, Cosmic Idealism, Cosmic Vision, Cosmic Comprehension,…

Continue

LOGOIC SENSES

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 26, 2020 at 9:28am 0 Comments

LOGOIC SENSES:-Logoic Senses – Logoic Plane; Synthesis (ability to see and function through a full spectrum prism rather than functioning through a fragmented lens of that prism upon the Logois. Level; it must be fully established and…

Continue

MIGHTY I AM PRESENCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 23, 2020 at 9:03am 0 Comments

MIGHTY I AM PRESENCE:- Monadic Senses – Monadic Plane: Monadic Group Consciousness (greatest feeling of unity with one’s eleven other Soul extensions from one’s eleven Soul extensions from one’s Oversoul and 144 Soul extensions from one’s monad),…

Continue

ATMIC SENSES

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 22, 2020 at 8:07am 0 Comments

ATMIC SENSES : Atmic plane, All knowledge (ability to tap into all available knowledge at that level and to ascertain truth behind any situation true knowingness), Perfection (pursuit of excellence; pursuit of a flawless character filled with…

Continue

CHRIST OR BUDDHIC SENSES

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 21, 2020 at 9:49am 0 Comments

CHRIST OR BUDDHIC SENSES:- Christ or Buddhic plane; Idealism ( in the realm of pure thought on the Buddhic or Christ plane; involves the ability to conceptualize and understand the Plan of GOD on the Christ or Buddhic Plane), Intuition (pure…

Continue

HIGHER MENTAL SENSES

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 19, 2020 at 11:51am 0 Comments

HIGHER MENTAL SENSES:- Higher Mental Plane: Spiritual Telepathy (ability to give and receive thought transference; automatic writing), Response to Group Vibration (deals with the tuning into one’s group affiliation on Earth and /or even the group…

Continue

© 2020   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service