LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Meditation
Posted by Sunmover on May 17, 2011 at 11:30am

Often many of the popular meditation techniques are about numbing the mind and body and not enlightenment. Other types are really creative visualizations or communication with ones subconscious mind. Our inter-dimensional landscape is just the part of us we are not very familiar with at a 3D awareness level, but it can be accessed when not using the outer eyes but the single inner eye.

For this to become effective one would need to close the eyes preferably (in the early stages) and also 'shut down' the other sensory interactions with the outer world, or withdrawing the energy from the senses. After all we are a world onto and in to ourselves.:-)

I used to withdraw my senses externally by focusing on my breath through counting the in and out breaths, or working my way up my body in incremental steps relaxing each area by making it become very heavy like concrete or something like that. This gave me enough distraction from the ordinary busy mind. With this type of focused inner activity it took me into deep relaxation without me trying to become relaxed. It happened by default as I gave my mind something to focus on until it gained a singular focus bypassing the critical factors.

Self awareness means to turn the self back to look at itself, so cultivation of awareness is the key and this can be done through observation. When relaxed it is not difficult to see and observe yourself and your thoughts without judgements. Rather than staying focused on a particular thought just say to yourself something along the lines of 'thank you for sharing that, I'll come back to you'.

Our breath is our greatest ally, and I think of the breath as our connection with Source. I can elaborate on this obvious statement if need be.

In preparation for meditation or communion with the inter-dimensional frequencies, one has to connect with the the feminine principle which in our reality is the earth, because it is the feminine that opens the threshold. For balance and a unified field of interaction one also needs to connect with the energetics of the soul, solar, or Source of All That Is.
Imagination is the frequency that we travel on, so I would imagine the golden colour of the earths soul moving up through my whole cellular structure as I become at one with Her. I would also imagine above my crown the white light of my own soul as an orb- like conduit to draw down through the dimensions the Source- connected soul, so that we become One through the 3 of the Mind of God. Like being plugged in to the mains. Our meeting place would be the heart which is the electro magnetic generator for the whole body, that allows the energy to travel freely without effort as well as transmuting whats already there....being practical and time effective I multi-task as always....

There is a universal principle which is maximum effect for minimum effort. So there is never any need to try too hard or become desperate as that blocks and shuts down the energy fields as it lowers our vibrations. In meditation when we align ourselves to the trinity of male, female and yourself (mentioned above) we raise our vibration and provide momentum to rise above the astral and causal planes to gain access to the soul, monadic, and higher planes in general.

If the shape of a torus can be imagined (image in a file, listed below)
you will also have the shape of the luminous field of energy around the body and likened to our auric energy field of light. If one is clairvoyant they will see that this informational field surrounds the body and is a multicoloured web-like structure of light that can be perceived also as sound heard through clairaudience. The lines in the body are confirmed by acupuncturists and are called meridians, although there are more layers outside the body when looking at it from a multidimensional perspective which is what we use to travel in hyper space.

Since appreciation and gratitude increases the bodily functions of intelligence and moves it into an higher octave of love I would begin any interaction or activity with the non physical by expressing my love and gratitude for the experience and the love of The Divine for me. Truly a love affair between us....:-))

The word Divine is the prefix for all interactions I have as it takes one above the astrals, and I always believe in starting at the top. Devotion and love of Source / God is a must if one wants to rise above the astral planes and gain access to the soul planes. In my early days of lacking in complete confidence, trust and faith I always imagined a bridge of unseen helpers from God holding hands to create a conduit across the astral planes.

The other key thing I am aware of when communing with Divinity is to speak from a unified perspective of 'we' which is the language of consciousness. Consciousness is not singular but collective, and when within this unified field one is united with all aspects of Self and not singular as the 'I' ego / personality of the 3D expression known as 'you' or 'me'. This way I naturally call into alignment my higher selves and soul group - multi-tasking as always.

True meditation is through everyday interaction in the world with mindfullness and intrinsic awareness of being aware that you are aware.

http://www.esotericonline.net/profiles/blog/show?id=3204576%3ABlogP...

Thank you, so much, Sunmover :-))!

Conscious living (playing, loving and being) can become our life's most powerful meditation~in motion.

Love and Light Family

AyAnna

Views: 129

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

wow, this is profound - bringing so much together! And see what I have found, dearest AyAnna: it was in my in-box today with the newsletter from Children of the Sun:

I was meditating with this picture today during lightgrid connection and was in the middle of the earth - breathing like a dolphin, as you have told me to - brathing in pure Violet Light, BECOMING this Light and becoming the EARTH and ALL THAT IS ... and in this way I was cleansing myself AND all life on in and of this planet. It was most magical! The boundaries fell away and finally I discoverd the beginnings of what to do instead of sending light - or the Violet Ray anywhere: it is to BECOME the Light and in the process ALL that is ...

And I was thus also flowing into each and every cell and atom re-membering the Divne Blueprint of All Life and infusing all life with this gracious remembrance, dissolving any mutations which are not God meant and Divine.

We have the Power to change the world as we would like it to have - so I re-membered GOD, became the LIGHT and was freely flowing through all the structures and matter, bringing the re-membrance of the original bluebrint and transmuting all man or alien made changes to this matrice ...

And I connected to the animals and the Devas of the trees and the Devas of the buildings of schools and hospitals and military structures, banks and governmental buildings ... and we were ALL working together!

Next come Water and Air ... WE ARE ONE!

BLESSINGS and infinite GRATITUDE :-)

Sonja Myriel

Fantastically Splendid synchronicity Sister~ Wonder Full~

Adding this one to my Favs, for sure :-) ~

Thank you, so much~~~

Loving it all~

AyAnna

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

when I am done

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 17, 2019 at 10:14am 2 Comments

When I am done, it all will be alright

Why am I feeling sad today on this beautiful

sunny morning, with no one to take care

of besided myself?…

Continue

CONTACT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 17, 2019 at 10:11am 0 Comments

CONTACT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS:- It is an awakening that the rest of the galaxy has been waiting for. You are the awakened ones who are bringing more light and more love to planet Earth, making it possible for more contact with your…

Continue

What is it about True Heart Feelings?

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 17, 2019 at 10:06am 0 Comments

What is the meaning about True Heart Feelings?

Why does Fear dictates our…
Continue

COMMON GOAL OF ASCENSION OF GALACTIC FAMIL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 16, 2019 at 2:10pm 0 Comments

COMMON GOAL OF ASCENSION OF GALACTIC FAMILY:- You need to make certain advancements on your own. As individuals you can do so much and you can create so much, but operating as a collective of humans alone, you could accomplish so much more. And…

Continue

How Love is Master Healer

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 16, 2019 at 12:13pm 0 Comments

How Love is Master Healer and in reunion connects all concerned

When someone we love is getting ill with a life threatening outcome, we all become infected so to speak. The partner and children, as well the brothers and sister, the…

Continue

Communion on the Highest Level

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 15, 2019 at 11:10am 0 Comments

Communion on the highest level

So that’s the theme of Today, Communication, Equality, Breath and Spirit.

We were talking about equality between people, choosing some role to play, just for…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service