LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

May 18-25, 2014

Beloved Ones,

The changes taking place throughout the world are doing so at an accelerated pace. The weather extremes are affecting many people throughout the world and it is becoming clear that humanity must work together to bring assistance and resources to these affected areas and to look for solutions to these problems. The signs are clear that cooperation and good will are much needed in order for humanity to overcome these major challenges. Many people are being tested in the challenges they are being compelled to go through in their personal lives. This is a time to go within to the deepest and most spiritual connection that each individual can align with. This is the focus and the higher purpose of the tests and challenges currently being experienced. It is incumbent upon all people to employ the greatest force in the universe, the force and power of love.

It is during turbulent times that the power of faith and compassion comes into play within people’s hearts and this is what is needed during these times. The light within must be kept radiant and constant. Those who have been walking the spiritual path of maintaining and increasing the light quotient upon the planet are now being called into active service. By this we mean that each of you is asked to maintain your vision of the new Earth reality and a better way for humankind. Do not be distracted by the seeming appearances of chaos in all parts of the world, for it is during these times that the higher vision must remain constant in people’s focus and prayers. Your light is much needed and required. As you maintain and increase your own light, we of the higher dimensions magnify this light to help maintain stability and balance. We work together during these times of world transformation and transmutation.

There is a saying upon your world, “When the going gets tough, the tough get going” which means when the situation becomes difficult, the strong will work harder to meet the challenge, they do not give up, they maintain the higher vision and actively work towards it. Those of you who have already been tested are now in a position of giving hope and upliftment to a planet in the throes of extreme and accelerated change. You have many tools at your disposal and you must now employ all of them to keep your light shining bright. Maintain equilibrium and a detached perspective in the daily reports coming through your communication networks. Look for and affirm the highest outcomes in all situations that come before your awareness and work the plan, the Divine plan that you have come to bring into manifestation upon this world.

Be steadfast in your devotion to the highest outcomes for all so that your brothers and sisters can feel empowered as they meet the challenges that beset them. Use all of your God qualities as you serve the higher purpose. There is always a higher solution to every problem that comes before humanity and these higher qualities of a self realized human can bring the hope that is sorely needed by those who feel lost and alone in their struggles. Let them know that all is not lost, that at their core they are intact and as long as they remain centered in the truth of their alignment to the divine, all is well in the outer happenings that are occurring with increasing regularity. Be a shining example as a loving goodwill ambassador. If you are able, give practical and capable assistance to those in your sphere of influence.

Riding the waves of change can be exhilarating and exciting when an individual rests in the knowledge that at their core they are indestructible and inviolate. Know that you, the lightworkers of the world, are an indomitable force for good and stay true to this oneness of purpose. It requires dedication and persistence from each of you now. BE the greater light upon your planet during each and every moment. You have what it takes, each one of you.

Until next week…

I AM Hilarion

©2014 Marlene Swetlishoff/Tsu-tana (Soo-tam-ah) Keeper of the Symphonies of Grace

Permission is given to share this message as long as the message is posted in its entirety and nothing has been changed, or altered in any way and Scribe's credit, copyright and websites are included. 

www.therainbowscribe.com

www.movingintoluminosity.com

Thank you for including the above website link when posting this message.

Views: 259

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that the weather follows the consciousness of the people who live in a particular area. In California we had heat, strong winds and wild fires. This was during the full moon period. I think we had a fever.

Interestingly it has cooled down now.

Blessings of serenity to our collective consciousness,

Ishema

Hello Lovely Ishema,

Yes......we are all over the place here in the Midwest. 80 one day then 50's with rain the next. It even snowed in Chicago last week. I agree with you totally plus I believe at times our weather is being manipulated-we always have chemtrails right before rain snow etc. My husband follows this-another issue we need to meditate on and ask for Divine Intervention. I believe someone saw ships actually clearing the trails as they streaked across the sky.

Love and Light to you!

Angel~a

Yes They are clearing the trails we can ask them for the help to do this thank you for the messages Angel love and light to you I Elfso

Through these spiritual guidance, I feel so fortune to have found  so much information about our spirit, that my eyes and heart  are always aware of my surroundings.   I link our daily thoughts and  events  to the state of mind of all of us.  Oh Powers of Heaven give us a higher and deeper understanding of all things so we can help one another to have a better life all over our planet.  

Namaste.

Jesus is saying think are going to change soon Love and light to all I Elfso

THANKS A LOT!
AHHA

Dear Angela,

Yes, it's true...at present I am at Delhi, India....In the month of May never you will find rain but few days back for continuous... four days and with so much Thunder & Lightening....

Now so much heat we are having 35 degree to 38 degrees...

We are passing thro' critical period....In Australia there was a News that people are suffering from respiratory disease...

Sohiniben.

I did not know that India was being effected as well. This is something that needs to be stopped. I totally agree we are reaching a critical period. I ask for the Angels and our Galactic Brothers and Sisters to keep the trails of whatever they are spraying from reaching anyone or anything on the planet. I feel we will expose more of this and more people will become involved to stop this.

Love,

Angel~a

Dear Angela,

Last year also all the seasons was  not in order...

Thanks for your consideration..

SohiniBen.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

SOUL IDENTITY INTO THE CENTRAL CORE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 27, 2021 at 8:15am 0 Comments

SOUL IDENTITY INTO THE CENTRAL CORE:- We behold the plight of the soul lost in the forcefields of the subconsciousness – wel-awareness is below the threshhold of God’s self-awareness which declares, ‘I AM WHO I AM “ because man and woman were…

Continue

THREEFOLD FLAME OF THE REAL SELF

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 26, 2021 at 8:39am 1 Comment

THREEFOLD FLAME OF THE REAL SELF:- For the purpose of unraveling the skeins of a false identity, we diagram selfhood. You are what you are regardless of what you think you are. You are in reality a living flame. The flame above is called the I AM…

Continue

SYNTHETIC IMAGE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 24, 2021 at 4:38pm 0 Comments

SYNTHETIC IMAGE:- “We see through a glass, darkly.” To address a civilization that is based solely upon the pseudo image of self-hood which we call the synthetic image – the image that is a manufactured counterfeit of the Real Self – and to say…

Continue

LIFE THAT IS GOD

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 23, 2021 at 9:13am 1 Comment

LIFE THAT IS GOD:- Once the separation occurred, the soul’s adaption to the frequencies of Matter resulted, after millions of years of evolution, in a loss of memory of origin, of true being, and of the wholeness of the self. As the memory of…

Continue

FINITE PORTION OF THE INFINITE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 22, 2021 at 10:02am 1 Comment

FINITE PORTION OF THE INFINITE:- :- This which you call you self, then, is a finite portion of the infinite, a little world of selfhood destined to one day become, through self-realization, the greater world of selfhood. By free will the souls of…

Continue

MATERIALIZATION OF THE GOD FLAME

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 21, 2021 at 8:48am 0 Comments

MATERIALIZATION OF THE GOD FLAME:- The electron, when thrust forth the atom of God’s being, is the materialization of the God flame. With the bursting of the negative polarity of the first atom of selfhood, Matter and the material cosmos was born…

Continue

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service