LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

On Evolving/growing into your Light "Being" ~

Living, as Your "Highest~Divinely-infused Self" ~

...is referring to the, inevitable process of stepping into/living this life, as your highest self.

Many are walking their last walk (life) on the Earth, as she exists now ~

Most of you here, visiting with us, here at LightGrid, are responding to an inner call.

There is a "knowing", deep inside all of us, which (when we pay attention to it), is helping in directing us, towards our most "actualized" living.

This is why so many are speaking, now, on the pertinence, of "Conscious Living".

How are we doing with it all? {Would really love to hear from each of you}

Up until recently, the task has been daunting, for many...yes? Ah...

There is gd news... Help, energetically, has loosened the reigns of our self perceived "human incapabilities.

If you are seeking to change, if you are feeling the call to live as you know, is Divine, intended, for you...

Now is the time for clearing, refurbishing, renewal and forward movement.

Exploring your current, "limitations" is inevitable for you, light workers. I am imploring you...

Sit into the discomfort and explore it, feel it, seek help with it and the rate of your personal and spiritual growth will be beyond anything, that you can currently imagine: this is a knowing, dear hearts...a knowing.

Pausing for Sunshine Intake:

Let us explore, as the heat, for many in our western hemispheres, assists in extracting that which no longer serves. {Visit the sunshine, for brief periods (your body will inform you of its limits; learn to listen to...yourselves). Allow your water, your crystals, etc. to bathe in these transforming, information carrying Rays, of sunshine; this is physical, as well as Soul medicine and information~your cells "know" how to listen, already.

Let us explore... I am with you, in thought and loving prayer "Lighted" Ones

It is time to cleanse, purge and expunge...

Your destiny and service, to the "Light" is awaiting...

"All that I do...you shall do...and more..." Jesus Christ/Sananda/Christed 1

AyAnna

Quantum Living and the "Higher Self"

Your Higher Self is a term used to describe the spiritual part of yourself that the scriptures say, "...was made in the image and likeness of God".

It is a manifestation of light, or energy, of the highest frequency.

And just as a drop of water from the ocean contains the same properties as the whole ocean...

So does our Higher Self contain the same properties of God...

I AM PRESENCE

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

Each time God speaks, "I AM," he individualizes himself and a unique manifestation, or Presence, comes into being. This I AM Presence is also referred to as our God Presence, because it is literally the presence of God within us.
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." -Jesus

"The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.” -Gautama Buddha

“He who knoweth his own self, knoweth God.” -Mohammad

FREE WILL

The I AM Presence, your Higher Self, is endowed with free will, and is androgynous (both masculine and feminine/positive and negative polarities).

"So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." Genesis 1:27

MASCULINE AND FEMININE POLARITIES

All things that exist are composed of the two polarities of masculine and feminine, or positive and negative.

In the spiritual realms, these two polarities consist within the Whole. However, in the material universe, these two polarities appear separate and as opposites.

TRINITY OF OUR BEING

The Whole of our identity extends from the spiritual realm into the physical realm. The positive polarity of the I AM Presence, or Higher Self, in the spiritual realm gives birth to the Son, the Christ.

The negative polarity (the Soul) extends further and descends into the material realm.

These three aspects make up the trinity of our total being:

The I AM Presence, the Christ Self, and the Soul, which are connected by a stream of light (called the silver cord in the Bible, Ecclesiastes 12:6).

THREEFOLD FLAME

A Divine Spark of the Higher Self is anchored in the heart of the soul evolving in matter. This spark is called the Threefold Flame of Power, Wisdom, and Love.

CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD

Christ is the only begotten Son of God, individualized in each of his offspring. Jesus Christ fully manifested the Christ Self, the only begotten Son, and told us that Christ (which is our true identity) is our salvation.

Other terms used to describe this aspect of our being are the Real Self, the Higher Mental Body, the Christ Consciousness, or the Buddha Nature.

No matter what name we give it, it is our true identity and our pathway back to God, I AM.

NO SEPARATION

Although there is the appearance that God and Christ are separate from the soul, it is not the case. Our true identity is composed of all three aspects.

This is why various teachers from the East teach that physical matter is illusion, because we do not readily perceive the entirety of our own identity let alone the entirety of the cosmos.

Gautama Buddha taught that spiritual enlightenment is seeing things as they really are. When his disciples asked him who he was, he answered,
"I AM Awake."

PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER

Here are the three aspects put together.

FLOW OF LIFE FORCE~Chi/Qi(Chinese)

There is a continual flow of energy in a figure-eight pattern between the Higher Self (the upper figure in the chart) and the embodied Soul in the physical realm (the lower figure). The Higher Mental Body (the middle figure) is the nexus of the flow.

The Soul, also endowed with free will, chooses moment by moment what stamp he or she will place on the pure light descending from the I AM Presence.

THE CAUSAL BODY

Energy used for constructive thoughts, feelings, actions, and service to life flow naturally back to the level of the I AM Presence and accrue in the Causal Body, the individual's "treasures laid up in heaven."

This pure, constructive energy rises and forms the Causal Body, spheres of light around the I AM Presence, reflecting various colors that represent different qualities:

Blue - Right use of power; protection; Divine Will

Green - Right use of science; truth; prosperity; healing

Purple - Service and ministration to life; peace; brotherhood

Violet - Freedom; alchemy; transmutation; joy, justice and mercy

Pink - Love; charity; compassion; art; creativity; beauty

Yellow - Illumination; wisdom; understanding; judgment

White - Purity; discipline; excellence

However, when the light descending is misused (for restricting freedoms, in any way), feelings, actions, or harm to life, the light is no longer pure and does not rise to the I AM Presence.

Rather it settles in the aura of the individual and must one day be freed to return to its source.

The accumulation of these misused energies (also referred to as the lower subconscious, the electronic belt, or the dweller-on-the-threshold) become records in the subconscious that color the future perceptions and experiences of the individual.

"All shall, inevitably, Be Free...

Re~turning to and Re~Membering with...Source ~"

ayanna

OUR SEVEN "BODIES"

We are composed of seven forcefields, or bodies, while functioning in the physical realm. In addition to our three spiritual bodies already described:

I AM Presence, made in the image and likeness of God

Causal Body, the aura surrounding the I AM Presence that is an accumulation of all pure energy resulting from constructive thought, word, and deed ~

Christ Self, individualization of the Universal Christ
the Soul takes on four material bodies when entering the material world:

Memory (or etheric) body meant to outpicture the divine blueprint in the physical world

Mental body, the vehicle for the mind of God through the Christ Self to express in the physical world

Emotional body, the vehicle designed to express the feelings of the Higher Self

Physical body, the vehicle for the other six bodies to express themselves in the material world.

http://www.golden-age-of-aquarius.com/index.html
copyright, goldenageofaquarius.com, used with divination permission.c

Views: 129

Replies to This Discussion

The Good Force be with you!

Nice posts, AyaNNa! Thanks for sharing & keep it up!

Because We know our Higher Self, it simply means that We are Citizens of Heaven now & forever.

Live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service