LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Please, my family, help me and my fellow Austrian citizens NOW:

Our government is going to discuss obligational vaccination in Austria for real in a few hours from now and we need the Divine Powers of INTERVENTION to help our ministers see beyond the veil of illusion.

Please envision all governmental seats as occupied by the WHITE LIGHT of CRYSTAL CLEAR PURITY and the VIOLET RAY of TRANSMUTATION. See the 3-fold Flame burn in each and every politician's heart as to set him/her FREE from all manipulative opinion-forming mechanisms which may sourround him/her.

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for responding to this message, for sharing it and for caring,

Sonja Myriel

For more information:

Views: 122

Replies to This Discussion

I am sending the Violet Light to you and all of Austria!

Sent with Much Love!

Ishema

Corrected to Austria!

CONNECTED <3

Preparing for meditation NOW :)

Blaze, blaze blaze Violet Flame through the hearts , souls and minds of those tyrants, that the truth of their actions becomes so repulsive to them that they turn toward and are enfolded in the Christed Light of Love . May they awaken in Consciousness NOW!!

I invoke the Goddess of Liberty, the Goddess of Justice, the Goddess of Freedom, The Goddess of Victory, and all of the Mighty Guardians and Cosmic Beings who dwell in the Etheric Complex over Austria and ALL governmental locations around the world. 

Blessed Ones, come forth now, and assist me with the most powerful cleansing activity Humanity and the Earth are capable of receiving during this Cosmic Moment. 

I unify my Heart Flame with the Heart Flames of every evolving soul's I AM Presence.  Through this forcefield of Light I invoke the 5th Dimensional Solar Frequencies of the Violet Transmuting Flame.   

Blaze, Blaze, Blaze this Sacred Violet Fire in, through and around all inharmonious actions, all lower human consciousness and all obstructions of the Light that I or any part of Life have ever placed in the pathway of Life's perfection.  

Through the Divine Power of Forgiveness and Forgetfulness, Transmute this discordant energy cause, core, effect, record and memory NOW and FOREVER.

BLAZE and SUSTAIN the Violet Flame with the power and might of a thousand Suns and the Cosmic Blue Lightning of Divine Will, Power, Faith and Authority from the Great, Great Central Sun in, through and around The Austrian Governmental leaders, ALL world leaders and those associated with the Governments of Earth at national, state and local levels-now and forever.

Through the Supreme Mercy and Compassion of the Cosmic I AM-All That Is-we accept that through God's Fiat the Divine Qualities of Illumination, Wisdom, Understanding, Enlightenment and Truth shall now rule, guide and protect all Humanity.  

We so decree it and accept it done.  And so it is.  Beloved I AM.

If you like the video, I may work on it to make it longer and share with more people:-)

Blessings to ALL LIFE on EARTH,

Sonja Myriel

si-STAR Sonja!  Beautiful!  Resplendent! 

LoveLight and Blessings, 

Leah

p.s.  I left a message for you at the original response to your post ""In Preparation for the Collapse of the Global Feardemic Lie"

No words can aptly express my GRATITUDE for this invocation, dearest Leah, which I shall use daily from now on until all the world is FREE from tyranny and governmental manipulation.
Thank you so much for sharing and participation, dearest Ishema and Peggy! Our visions are marching 1:1, Peggy. NOW is the time of not only humanity's LIBERATION but of complete SURRENDER of all evil forces to the LIGHT, too. The Planet is being cleansed and purified by our shere PRESENCE. And whenever we join forces, our individual Divinity is manyfoldly MULTIPLIED in impact and radiation TOGETHER AS ONE.

We have reached an entirely new level of vibration by now so there is lots of NEW TERRITORRY to be tested. Most of all, we are challenged by our Emotional Body which is becoming more and more sensitive and thus we can PERCEIVE much more than we did before. But we must train our Potential to become fully active co-creators in the Devine Design.

Blessings from ETERNITY to ETERNITY,

Sonja Myriel

In deep gratitude to ALL who have participated in our light transmission for Austria I send you all BLESSINGS from my eternal SOUL and I AM PRESENCE in TRUTH and DIVINITY,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service