LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Implant Removal and DNA Activation Meditation

What are the energy implants?
Energy implants are implants that modify the flow of energy in the body. Unfortunately, this modification is set to be harmful to us instead of helped us. The result of this modification is to:
- shorter of human life
- performance limitations of the human brain
- DNA damage to biological human races
- enhancing blocking access to the collective memory

From where these implants come?
In the past there has been a struggle for power over the human race. Theories are different, and it is not very important, which is true. Important is that whoever controlled the technology, it encoded it in our DNA (approx. 25 500 B.C.) and thus radically changed / stopped the development of our race. Instead of people who weigh themselves and realize that they are part of the whole, people lost in fear, from which came many wars and suffering.
People are constantly worried about if they will have food, where to sleep, where to stay, etc. For the control of fear they created money. Today everything is based on money. Entire system, where people fear that they will not have enough money, it leads to many bad things to do, just to survive. They all become slaves to the monetary system. This system unfortunately does not have long to prosperity. This system allows those who have a lot of money to have many more, and those who have few of them to have even less. I will not describe at length, as they are always new and new systems to steal more and more money, our time, energy and life. Each of us can change. It's a question of choice. We can decide. More on this topic in the Reflections section of the World.

How to these implants removed?
The basis for the removal of these energy implants is faith. Because these implants in our energy bodies and we have a ways to influence our energy body, it is in our power to remove these blocks (implants). Instructions for removing the implants and the activation DNA follows.

What is DNA activation?
Currently we use only a limited amount of DNA chains (3 of 12). Indigo race has 6 active chains. All we can activate all 12, which would lead to radical changes in our world, which New World Order is trying to avoid. Activation DNA prevents energy implants and therefore it is necessary to get rid of them as soon as possible. Among the basic skills that we acquired after the full activation of DNA are:
- Detoxification at physical and mental level
- Improving the health
- Improved memory and eyesight
- Improving intuition
- Younger appearance
- Increased peace of mind
- Increase confidence
- Increase energy levels
- Better connection to the collective memory
- Better communication with higher beings
- Improved ability to express love
- Supports the spiritual growth
- Easier to find a life goal
Čakry

Implant Removal and DNA Activation Meditation  (Guide 1)
- Take a relaxing / meditation position.
- Ask for help your Higher Self, angels and archangel (and anyone who think that those could help with this task).
- Imagine how through 7th chakra (violet) white light passes and fills you - every cell in your body is filled with white light (5-10 minutes).
- 3x now say "I (your name) am now asking for the removal of anything that could block the removal of implants and the activation of DNA!"
- 3x now say "I (your name) am now asking for the removal of all energy implants, both physically and energetic body!"
- 3x now say "I (your name) am now asking for the activation of all 12 DNA!"
- Don´t forget thank and enjoy the changes.
Note: This exercise is as effective as strong is your mind. Therefore do not be afraid to repeat this exercise until you feel a thing on itself changes.

Implant Removal and DNA Activation Meditation  (Guide 2)
- Ask your guide before going to bed and the Creator to remove anything that could block the removal of implants and activation of DNA
- Ask your guide before going to bed and the Creator to remove the implants
- Ask your guide before going to bed and the Creator to activation all strands of DNA
Note: This exercise is as effective as strong is your mind. Therefore do not be afraid to repeat this exercise until you feel a thing on itself changes.

Methods to achieve Implant Removal and DNA Activation Meditation are a lot. It does not matter which you choose, because the most important is the intention. If your intention is strong enough, you always succeed : )

Music to support Implant Removal and DNA Activation Meditation

Views: 313

Replies to This Discussion

Hm Kerrie, I don't think that what this lady is fighting has much to do with implants ... mayb e it would be a good idea if she ASKED this being what it actually wants?!?

Furthermore I would advise her to call on AA MICHAEL for protection and HELP in this. 

PLEASE, AA Michael, do not let this being touch her anymore!

Protect this lady and help her find the answers she is seeking.

THANK YOU!

BLESSED BE, Kerrie, Lots of LOVE and LIGHT,

Sonja Myriel

What a beautiful picture of  AA Michael, Kerrie!

I am sorry that I did not reply earlier, but this week was pretty intense, lol!

I LOVE the quotation you posted above - it expresses so beautifully what I am continually doing - hahahaha!

Yes - it is all about learning to FOCUS now ... focus on what we WANT - and create accordingly ... and thus we are learning to consciously MOVE into the higher frequencies of LIGHT ...

YES :-) 

I have missed you in our Full Moon Ceremony on Tuesday, but I am sure you have plenty of reasons ;-)

Sending you a love and light filled sister's hug, dear Kerrie,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service