upon the Earth .... and I Am
that same Mary Magdalene Who
was with Jesus of Nazareth ...
when He walked the Earth Plane ~
For I Am come to do the same Blessed
work now, at this most Auspicious time
as I did then ~ 
I Am sent from  Heaven's Realm
to bring You a Message that is most timely ...
It is to shine from Your Heart Space
Your Illumined Heart Space ...
The Upper Chamber where Each of You
have been embedded with The Divine Spark
from The Divine Omniscient I Am Presence of All That Is ...
commonly known as 'The Source''
She continued Her Blessed Message to Us 
as She enriched Us with more insight
about Our Sacred Illumined Heart of
the Divine Spark imbued within Each of Us
by the Great I Am Presence, and
She lovingly encouraged Us to ...
'Shine from Your Illumined Heart Space, Beautiful Ones ...
for many are being caught up in world auric fields
that cause fear, nervousness and stress 
Therefore Dear Ones, it is for You to stand
in Your Illumined Heart Space and stay in Balance
through the great Love coming from Heaven's Realm
infused into these beautiful Lunar and Light Rays ...
straight to Your Illumined Heart Chamber
which links You directly with Us"
After such a deep sharing with Us
She left Us with these loving words ...
"I Bless You Dear Beautiful Ones
with the Love and Blessings
of Those of Heaven's Realm
Who have sent Me ... 
The Highest of The Highest ...
Great I Am Omniscient Presence ...
Blessed Be ... Blessed Be ... Shine Your Hearts
Kodoish Kodoish ...
Adonai"

'
Photo: Aotearoa New Moon ... 'Mary Magdalene's Message' at Our 'Stargate Portal' ... in Our 'Circle of Love' Our Waahi Tapu was dark and still as We entered ... and We felt a cold dampness in the air, from the rain all day, which had ceased by the time We gathered. Forming Our Circle ... We joyed as more beautiful Souls joined Us and right on cue the Manu/Bird call sounded; as We began Our Karakia/Prayer A soft, gentle voice came thru Greeting and Blessing Us with loving vibrations that pierced Our very Souls ~ ''Greetings Beautiful Ones ... I Am Mary the Magdalene ... I Am come to infuse the Divine Feminine upon the Earth .... and I Am that same Mary Magdalene Who was with Jesus of Nazareth ... when He walked the Earth Plane ~ For I Am come to do the same Blessed work now, at this most Auspicious time as I did then ~ I Am sent from the Heaven's Realm to bring You a Message that is most timely ... It is to shine from Your Heart Space Your Illumined Heart Space ... The Upper Chamber where Each of You have been embedded with The Divine Spark from The Divine Omniscient I Am Presence of All That Is ... commonly known as 'The Source'' She continued Her Blessed Message to Us as She enriched Us with more insight about Our Sacred Illumined Heart of the Divine Spark imbued within Each of Us by the Great I Am Presence, and She lovingly encouraged Us to ... 'Shine from Your Illumined Heart Space, Beautiful Ones ... for many are being caught up in world auric fields that cause fear, nervousness and stress Therefore Dear Ones, it is for You to stand in Your Illumined Heart Space and stay in Balance through the great Love coming from Heaven's Realm infused into these beautiful Lunar and Light Rays ... straight to Your Illumined Heart Chamber which links You directly with Us" After such a deep sharing with Us She left Us with these loving words ... "I Bless You Dear Beautiful Ones with the Love and Blessings of Those of Heaven's Realm Who have sent Me ... The Highest of The Highest ... Great I Am Omniscient Presence ... Blessed Be ... Blessed Be ... Shine Your Hearts Kodoish Kodoish ... Adonai" '
'After Our closing Karakia, emblissed in Our 'Circle of Love' ... suspended in the Divine Feminine Energies that We had been immersed in, by 'Mary the Magdalene' ... an Elderly Man in Our 'Circle of Love' exclaimed ... "I will never be the same!" Na Te Aroha O Aio!

Views: 253

Replies to This Discussion

I had quite an experience with the Heart Flame, lately ... what a message, dearest Kereru!

Here are two pictures which I drew the day before yesterday, which was the first of the Mayan New Year according to José Argüelles: You see the unfolding of the GOD Flame in a human being - and it begins as a GOLDEN SEED in the heart ...

Connected as ONE - all over the world - we ARE!

Sonja Myriel MarYam RAouine

AWESOME!! TRUTH OF LIGHT IS PURE "LOVE".

Beautiful! love the drawings Sonja! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, dearest Apple Goddess :-)

Such a beautiful message Kereru, the Divine Feminine energy is spreading across the world in all beauty and innocence.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

Activation of your Inner Light

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on December 8, 2019 at 11:18am 0 Comments

Activation of Your Inner Light

Activation of your Inner Light

will bring forth more awareness

and will help clearing any

old residue in your lower bodies.

You will accelerate into your

Light Body with ease and…

Continue

What is it about Channeling?

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on December 8, 2019 at 11:11am 0 Comments

What is it about Channeling?

Channeling is a natural form of communication between humans and angelic beings, nature spirits, non-physical entities or even animals and pets. A channeler is very similar to a translator or interpreter. They…

Continue

Quit playing games with your Heart

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on December 8, 2019 at 11:04am 0 Comments

Quit playing games with your Heart

Quit playing games with your heart,

Feel the joy that creates the truth

That lies deep within you.

No need to play games anymore,

Or hide behind barriers…

Continue

YOU GIVE EVERYTHING TO COLLECTIVE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 7, 2019 at 9:23am 0 Comments

YOU GIVE EVERYTHING TO COLLECTIVE :- By your example, by your words, and by your energetic support, you give everything to collective. You are in a constant state of giving, and they are ready to receive more of what you have to offer. This is…

Continue

YOU ARE PREPARING YOURSELVES TO LEAD THE WAY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 6, 2019 at 8:12am 0 Comments

YOU ARE PREPARING YOURSELVES TO LEAD THE WAY:- Your perspective is always changing to bring new light to this process that is underway. This process of awakening is multilayered. It is a very complex undertaking, but one that you are all ready…

Continue

YOU ARE REBIRTHING YOURSELVES IN EVERY MOMENT INTO A NEW VERSION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 5, 2019 at 9:11am 0 Comments

YOU ARE REBIRTHING YOURSELVES IN EVERY MOMENT INTO A NEW VERSION:- It is also the reason why you receive so many upgrades and why you are requiring so much maintenance of your physical vehicles. You need to keep up with these energies that are…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service