LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Let's come together and join our hearts on December 12, 2012, as I will be offering a Teleconference Crystalline Consciousness healing session for this special portal day.

Allow powerful healing frequencies to clear your chakras and your subtle body, and to strengthen your crystalline structure.  This helps your body hold more light as we walk into the new paradigm. 

We will begin at 4pm Canada Eastern time (check you time zone to join us in time: http://www.onlineconversion.com/timezone.php)

The session last approximately 60 minutes.

Have a glass of water near by, as there is an alchemy between the frequencies and the water that helps anchor and stabilize the crystalline.

You'll find the international teleconference numbers on my web site: http://juliebolduc.com/teleconference-info/

About 12/12/12
Message from the Pleaidians, through Christine Day.
«There will be a series of Illumination Waves coming onto the planet on 12/12/12. [...]

The Illumination Waves are designed to activate another level of the crystalline structure in the cells of your body. This crystalline structure once activated will be able to then house another level of your own divine light in your physical body. It will transform your body electrically so you will be able to take in and hold a lot more of your own divine light in your cells.

This is a revolutionary time for us as human beings and at the moment a lot of our divine light is housed outside of our physical form. With the system we have in place right now, we are unable to carry that light.

With the activation of the crystalline structure, you are going to be able to take in and house much more of your own divine light on 12/12/12. The Illumination Waves are designed to bring you into yourself and redesign your system.

Another aspect of the crystalline structure is that activation will more accurately reopen your telepathic communion center. The energy of 12/12/12 holds a sacred energy of communion with the energies, with the Universe. It opens up that sacred communion possibility for each one of us. To come into new understandings, new knowledge - there is nothing new - but receiving the knowledge and ancient teachings that are a part of truth and integrity. On that day, your cells align to a new level of truth and integrity, allowing you to continue your path forward from that time in a new way; understanding that the whole planet will go through an energetic transformation on that day.»

Let's connect on that special day!

Love, Light, Blessings,

Julie

Views: 276

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Julie!

I have a question....if you are telepathic already with no control over it and dislike the gift will this activation help a person to be able to control their telepathic abilities? Then it's looked upon as agift instead of a pain:)

Blessings,

Angela

Dear Angela,

This is a very good question.  It has been my experience that whevever we experience physical or emotional pain, it is because there is an energy that we haven't been able to release that is holding us back.  The subtle bodies and chakra clearing through frequencies frees the energies that are ready to be freed : to body becomes stronger and is able to hold more light.  Before our crystalline structure is strong, the body receives the light, but may be struggling to adapt because it is carbon based and we are transitioning to a crystalline base.

I can only speak for my personal experience, but I know I have moved from deep emotional suffering to joy.  I have released (and still are) many of the unconscious fears that were making me reject the Divine and feed separation instead of oneness.

I can't say that it helps to «control» abilities since I'm not sure that this is something that can be turned on or off, but I know that the crystalline supports the blossoming or our True Essence and clears what's in the way of this blossoming so you can fully embody Light.  But this blossoming happens over time: receiving the work regularly is important because the clearing happens payer by layer.

Blessings,

Julie

This is Great Information..Will definately connect and Join you..With humble gratitude for sharing

Much love, light and Purity

Vee

Beautiful!  Thank you Vaishali for sharing your Light.  As we connect, we bring much Light and healing to our Mother Earth too...

With great gratitude,

Julie

I will share this with my huband. He lives in a home w/3 females-use to be 4. We have 5 daughters altogether-lol!!!!!He hears things he doesn't want to hear and out i public really gets to him. He has no control.....it will just happen and then stop. It has happened at very GOOD times for us when we needed it to-lol! Thank You for your answer.
Love and Light,
Angela

Dear Julie,

I have joined the Group for meditation...

Sohiniben.

Thank you , Sohini, for bringing your light!  Althought this is not a meditation.  This is a healing, using powerful sound frequencies to bring through our crystalline body to feed and strengthen it.

If you feel that this resonates with you, we will be honoured to have you on the call.

I read your comment about the fact that there is no phone number for India: I called the company and they have told me that they do not have a number in India at this point.  However, you can access the call by dialing any of the international number: chose according to your long distance call plan - select the conuntry that would be the least expensive for you. ANY number will connect you to the group.

Blessings,

Julie

Dear Julie,

I know this is not the meditation but whatever we will do it will not be possible with out meditation of all the healing thoughts and any thing we do it starts with our concentration and meditation....So I have written this....Our telepathic Communication center can work after that....Our Crystaline Structure will be activated in Better Groups after Healing our Energy centers....!!!

Any way I am trying to be with all of you...

I have received Christine Day's message ....also....

Sohiniben.

Julie, this sounds amazing and I would love to participate. I do not have long distance right now on my phone....will u be recording or can we skype in?

I believe you can Skype, yes.  However, the quality of the connection might depend of the type of internet connection you have.  It is worth trying!  We would love to have you on the call!

Fabulous!!  I marked on my calendar,

Namaste  xxxx  

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

how to maintain your balance

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on August 24, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

How to keep balance between inner and outer noises?

How easy it is when we are in Nature to turn down the volume of our inner ears and listen to the sounds that are being presented by all the creatures we find within…

Continue

A LITTLE VOICE TO YOUR HEAD THAT TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on August 23, 2019 at 1:59pm 1 Comment

A LITTLE VOICE TO YOUR HEAD THAT TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO:- It is time for all to realize that you are co-creators. The utmost importance is that you seek that energetic connection so that you feel the higher beings presence, and know they are with…

Continue

What is it about Attraction?

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on August 22, 2019 at 2:38pm 0 Comments

What is it about attraction?

When we meet people, we are attracted to them, or…
Continue

THE ENERGETIC TRANSMISSION FROM YOUR PHYSICAL AND NON PHYSICAL FRIENDS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on August 22, 2019 at 12:07pm 0 Comments

THE ENERGETIC TRANSMISSION FROM YOUR PHYSICAL AND NON PHYSICAL FRIENDS:- You are sending out telepathic communications to beings who are physical and non-physical, and they are being received, heard and responded to. Whether you can receive the…

Continue

FEEL THE ENERGY AS A CREATIVE FORCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on August 21, 2019 at 4:35pm 0 Comments

FEEL THE ENERGY AS A CREATIVE FORCE:- As you know, you are receiving energy from various sources, and that energy is pushing out that which is of a lower frequency, giving it the opportunity to either raise its frequency or move along. However,…

Continue

Ancient Esoteric Knowledge

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on August 21, 2019 at 10:08am 0 Comments

Releasing old barriers in order of

Enhancing my gift of Vision.

May I see through the Divine Vision of High Self,

May Crystalline Mind of High Self be mine.

May I hear through the Divine Hearing of High…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service