LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

COSMOLOGY OF THE NEW TIME... DECEMBER 13, 2012 BEGINS THE "MOON OUT OF TIME"

Greetings Tribe of Light

Blessings to you all in these profound planetary moments as we move ever
closer to the Turning of World Ages. The energies are indeed accelerated,
and we are being moved to bring light to all areas of our lives. These are
essential times to invoke forgiveness, healing and resolve so we can meet
this upcoming Solstice Threshold with great inner peace.

The power of this prophetic Solstice is our conscious Global Unity.

A great resource that is highlighting events and gatherings happening
around the planet for Dec 21 is http://www.unify.org/. UNIFY will be
offering live streaming broadcasts on Solstice from many sacred sites!

On their site, learn about the Dec 21 Synchronization at the Solstice
Moment 11:11 AM GMT and also Dec 21 at 20:00 GMT

Here is a moving video (less than 2 minutes) from UNIFY regarding Dec 21,
2012 called: "UNIFY / An Epic Moment In Human History"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OZ2kblkN0g&feature=plcp

12.12.12 will be a highly positively charged day leading up to the
Solstice on Dec 21, 2012. It is being called: WORLD DAY OF
INTER-CONNECTEDNESS: http://www.celebrate121212.org . Join in with your
presence and prayers! On The Natural Time Calendar, 12.12.12 is "White
Electric Mirror" a Global Rainbow Bridge Activation Day, and is also the
28th and final day of The Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance. It is also
the day of "Our Lady Guadalupe," celebrated throughout Mexico as one of
the most important days on their calendar. On the Traditional Maya
Calendar, 12.12.12 is "8 B'atz'"which is the first day of their Cholq'ij
Sacred Calendar. In "The Energies of the Day for 2012" Maya Ajq'ij Denise
Barrios writes: "During this day the spiritual guides and members of the
Maya community meet to perform a Ceremony of Gratitude to the Ajaw and to
ask Him for blessings for this new cycle. Light 20 candles and connect
through their energy with the hundreds of sacred fires that are lit today
in all of the Sacred Maya Altars."

COSMOLOGY OF THE NEW TIME...
DECEMBER 13, 2012 BEGINS THE "MOON OUT OF TIME"

On The Natural Time Calendar, 12.13 starts The Rhythmic Moon of Equality.
This 28-day cycle is the 6th Moon of the 13-Moon Year, and is always
correlated to Dec 13 - Jan 9.

Because The Grand Solstice December 21, 2012 Synchronization occurs during
this 28-day Moon, it is called "The Moon Out Of Time."

The following 7 Moons of this Blue Resonant Storm Year (Moon 7 - Moon 13 :
Jan 10 - July 25, 2013) are known as The 7 Mystic Moons in which our focus
is to align with the higher frequencies and new opportunities available to
us as we embark into the Dawning New World Era.

For those who you who have The Blue Resonant Storm Year Calendar by
SkyTime, on the cover image you will see the rainbow feathered serpent
depicts the moment of Dec 21, 2012 as it transitions us out of the "Cycle
of History" (depicted below it) and into the start of the New World Cycle
- showing the start of the journey as the 7 Mystic Moons...

According to Dr. Argüelles' pioneering galactic time decodings, the time
period between December 22, 2012 and July 25, 2013 is a germination period
of the New World Age - an accelerated time of adjustment, integration, and
regeneration.

His work indicates July 26, 2013 as initiating "Galactic Synchronization."
7.26.13 will be the next 13-Moon Natural Time New Year, "Yellow Galactic
Seed," marking the start of a vast new cycle in which we may finally
comprehend ourselves as creative members of a Galactic whole; a
consciously unified microcosm - macrocosm... As we continue awakening from
our "cosmic amnesia" and realize the immensity of our existence, we can
open to new dimensions of our capacities and see from new vistas!

To the Journey Beyond a Destination... Onward We Spiral!

Here is an inspiring, Down to Earth Solstice 2012 Message from Ariel
Spilsbury, Author of The Mayan Oracle and The 13-Moon Oracle:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=t8t5dfdab&v=...=

THANK YOU to all of you who have supported our pilgrimage to Palenque!
We are deeply honored to make this journey, and with the help of our 13moon community we have raised 80% of our fund-raising goal! If anyone would still like to make a contribution we would graciously receive! http://www.13moon.com/palenque.htm

REMINDER: Between now and 12/12/12 is the last chance to order products
from us, until we resume shipping on Jan 10, 2013.
http://13moon.com/products.htm

During the Rhythmic Moon (Dec 13 - Jan 9)we will be away from our office,
and wholly focused on the Grand Shifting of World Cycles.

MAY GREAT SPIRIT OPEN ALL OUR PATHS, AND MAY OUR HEARTS LEAD THE WAY!

Blessings of Calm, Creative Courage
Eden Skywalker

http://www.13moon.com
TIME IS ART!

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Tribe of Light

I write this message to you just a few hours before myself and my family board the plane to head on our Journey to Palenque Mexico to celebrate the Dec 21, 2012 Alignment and Spiritual Graduation. We are in deep gratitude to our 13 Moon Community and it is a blessing beyond words to literally be flying on the wings of love and support as it was donations from our Natural Time Family that made this essential pilgrimage possible for us...

We trust that each one of you will be exactly in the right place at the right time for your highest attunement to this upcoming Galactic Planetary Holy-day. We will be beaming from the Temples and we will be communing with all your light and prayers and heart's celebrations! Indeed, this is a moment of Great Victory for us each to Receive and Emanate on this Precious Planet Earth. While it is surreal for me to be so close to this doorway of Shifting World Ages, having focused on this prophetic date for 18 years, it is also very REAL. I can feel this Shifting of Cycles happening internally and all around me, as I am sure you can as well. The shadows are coming up and being revealed for their transformation and integration into wholeness, and MUCH is being shed, that our True Nature can Dawn inside our own hearts and assist in the illumination of our human culture and our existence as sentient creatures within this Universe.

As I have said many times over, and will say again, it is not about putting all our stock in this one day to instantly redeem and heal all that is out of balance in our personal and planetary world. However, let us know that our focus on this date for what it truly is - an opportunity for the most positive global focus of our human consciousness on our sacred interconnectedness with all of life - shall have exponential untold effects spiritually and physically that will generate immense positive, ongoing unfolding change that we will be aware of for years and years to come...

I believe the purest and simplest way to conceive of Dec 21, 2012 is as a ANCIENT PROPHETIC THRESHOLD. It is a doorway, an entrance we shall be crossing through and beyond TOGETHER with the One Family of Life. I believe that our conscious of experience of the UNITY OF ALL EXISTENCE shall be permanently amplified and enlivened as a direct experience within our hearts, as of this Crossing. I believe that those of us who have been spiritually preparing for this Crossing will likely have the most tangible experience of the power of this Solstice, as we have already been entraining and attuning to it as the Beacon that it is. I also believe, as we all intimately inter-connected, and sharing this Dream on Earth together, creatively collaborating, that those who have not been aware of the spiritual opportunity of this date and have not been consciously welcoming the transformative energies will, over time, gradually receive the effects and the energies of this positive Crossing, and the illumination will be psychically contagious!

It is all about the JOURNEY. There is NO Destination. Life is endless. Death is a New Beginning. There is no end to consciousness. Therefore this Death of the World Age that has been governed by Patriarchal forces and dominated by ignorance and forgetting our interconnectedness shall give way to a New Birth of a New Remembrance and New Illumination of the possibilities our navigating our human culture to fulfill a deeper level of our divine potential. A NEW DIMENSION IS OPENING UP TO US ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS THRESHOLD. It is our Journey to Walk. Those of us who walk through it consciously shall help those who are still unconscious of this process. The essential thing is to realize we are all EQUAL in this life, regardless of our station, therefore we all have equal capacity and responsibility of affecting our Shared Reality....

I leave you with my final (brief) Solstice newsletter -
outlining the energies of the day, and offering a Prayer from My Heart:
http://www.13moon.com/threshold.htm

Please read it and SHARE! It includes some great links, some that I have previously circulated, as well as some new ones...

We shall see each other in the higher-dimensional Light of the Rainbow,
Eden Sky, Red Self-Existing Skywalker

TIME IS ART! 

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

CHALICE FOR THE TRINITY OF CHRIST-ACTION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 30, 2023 at 11:25am 1 Comment

CHALICE FOR THE TRINITY OF CHRIST-ACTION:- The mental, emotional and physical bodies form the chalice for the trinity of Christ-action – thought, word and deed – in the world of form. The mental body is the cup into which God pours his wisdom;…

Continue

ERASED BY THE SACRED FIRE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 27, 2023 at 10:49am 1 Comment

ERASED BY THE SACRED FIRE:- Every vibration that ripples across man’s being, every subtle mood, every hidden motive, every idle thought or word spoken by man is impressed with incalculable accuracy upon the plastic substance of the lower etheric…

Continue

ETHERIC BODY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 25, 2023 at 8:41am 1 Comment

ETHERIC BODY:- Within the etheric body there are two forcefields. These are sometimes called the higher etheric body and the lower etheric body. The higher etheric body is designed to record the perfection of the I AM Presence and to anchor in…

Continue

FIRE BODY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 24, 2023 at 11:00am 1 Comment

FIRE BODY:- The etheric or memory body corresponds to the side of the North in the City Foursquare and at the base of the pyramid. It is the fire body and, as such, has the highest vibration on the four lower bodies. The etheric body, or etheric…

Continue

THE DUAL PARACLEETE REBORN:-

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on March 22, 2023 at 9:57am 1 Comment

THE DUAL PARACLEETE REBORN:- The four lower bodies are vibrating sheaths of energy, each one corresponding to a side of the Great Pyramid. And the flame in the center of the pyramid is the flame of the Christ that is the life of every man, “the…

Continue

© 2023   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service