LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Beloved Greetings, Angelic Family of the Human Race!

It has been some time since we corresponded. We thank you for your Patience.

For you see, Dear Friends, about 3 months ago I began receiving a recurring Vision of a very Profound Nature. It keeps happening and “replaying” for me, every single Day – always with new and additional meaning; and, I must also tell you, My Beloved Family, all of your Sharings and Experiences that you post help me to “fit things into place.”

For this, We thank you also!

Alas, and now to the Vision:

~~~~~ The Cosmic Tether ~~~~

I am outside in my Garden, and the Faeries are suddenly with me en-masse. Dragons circle above and the Trees reach out their Loving Arms … and Gaia appears directly in front of me in Her Dragon Form. She is Violet with Laced Gold features. She nods her Head and tells me it is Time – to climb upon Her Back once again for Another Ride … and away we gooooo ……

In a Flash We land in the middle of a Huge Amphitheater. I recognize this Place as the Gathering Area of the Master Planner Souls – Those who Help Guide us in the Merging of Timelines.

Out of nowhere the Dolphins and Whales once again begin to “fall from the sky” … and, as They land around me I see “splashes” of Energy … Tidal waves of Love.

I am surprised as a there is a Shark suddenly before me – face to face! He looks deep into My Eyes and I see Timeless Warrior Wisdom in his Pupils. He then waves his tail and gestures for me to change the direction of my Gaze … and then I SEE it! All Life in our Seas and in Our Oceans appears before me and Unites in a Flow of Being as they all rush into a Portal …

Again, in a blink of an eye, I am on the other side of this Portal now. I look around and I recognize that I am now in the Central Heart Chamber of the EarthStar – the Universal Node of Energy and Ascension for the Entire Cosmic System.

All ArchAngels are now Present. They, too, are countless in Number and Their Souls appear to me as the Great Central and Universal Suns of the Cosmic System. They each have many hands and are Engaged in All Aspects in all Ways.

I see the Archangels like this:

I now see AA Michael and AA Gabrielle are in the front of this Group. They fly to me now as Dragons of Glory and form a Dragon Heart.

I am aware that Goddess and Her Team now encircle me. They giggle a bit … for I am “early” … they had not quite finished preparation for the “launch”.

It matters not as with a wave of her Hand,  Goddess synchronizes all of Her Energy. Goddess smiles and appears to my side – she gently leans over and whispers in my ear as she Points Above. I hear Her Say:

“Look now, My Child, They are Coming … the Spiders of the Cosmic Union …”

I then see Them – countless Trillions of Spider Weaver Beings who appear under the “ceiling” of the EarthStar Chamber. They anchor themselves to this outermost layer of the Cosmic Seed.

Directly above the Spider Weavers, on the “other side of the veil”, the Dragons and their Souls of the Central and Galactic Suns, continue their “Drumming” of Vibration against the Membrane with Their Cosmic Hammers.

A Dragon shouts a Call – and all Hydra Beings Rotate and echo the Call – and the Drumming becomes even more Intense …

The Faeries come first as is Their Right and Honor … and, they Bring the Spiders with Them.

A command is given and the Spiders begin to “shoot” their Webs in direct lines of energy – these lines appear almost like “ropes” being hurled in Assistance.

Then, the Faeries themselves take station. They position themselves in front of many of Us who are also There. Their Third Eye Glows and Glistens and they, too, now Shoot a Cosmic Tether that binds into our own Third Eye.

Now Dragons come and they too shoot a Tether to Their Own … and the Dolphins shoot a Tether ….and the Whales and All of Creation Begins its own Sacred and Unique “Direct Connect” into our Souls.

I let out a GASP as I am overwhelmed by so many messages and connections all in an Instant.

Goddess is next to me and tells me to “relax and to breath … to allow the calibration and synchronization to merge smoothly ….”

I flash now into a comfy living room with a fire place. I am a young man of perhaps 20 and there is a young, teenage girl sitting on my lap playfully.

The girl is Gaia – our Earth Soul. The Being I know as Gaia Terra Shan.

Gaia looks up at me and our eyes meet. Her eyes Glisten with Sacred Wisdom and Glory. She giggles a bit and asks me what I think?

I reply: “So, you chose the Tether Protocols – a Direct Connect?”

She stands and turns to hug me. As I am embraced by Her Being, I then hear her whisper into my right ear:

“Yes. An Intimate and Direct connection to our Own. It will be more meaningful this Way.”

~~~~~~

Post Script: Goddess is again with me. She appears to me as the Asian Lotus – violet in color.

She then asks if I have understood this message. I nod but I hesitate so she Embraces Me once again. She whispers:

“Remember, my Son, Amoran, you are not in the Universe. You ARE THE UNIVERSE.

The Central Suns beat within the Hearts of You and Your Friends. You are all the Central Suns. Please Remember This.”

~~~~~ End Vision ~~~~~

And, so, Dear Family, after 3 months of pondering much of what has transpired I wish to offer out this personal Insight:

Nature has found Us! She has been on a “search and rescue” mission for some time now.

Her Receiving Children (Us) have been found! – and Our Energy Signatures have been identified and authenticated.

Direct Lifelines of Most Sacred Energy and Wisdom have been connected.

I dare say, “Welcome to “Spiritual Wi-Fi”!

Blessings to you all, Dearly Beloved Angels of the Tether.

I remain, your Brother, in Love Always,

Amoran

Views: 562

Replies to This Discussion

Amoran thank you for sharing your light and love...I asked before if I can share these beautiful experiences with others...I believe can help many that are very doubtful...I await for your response...I won't share it unless you give me your permission...Blessings...

Awesome and I did share.....appreciate so much your writing it out, Amoran...!!

Blessings of Gratitude, Dear Wendy! And, yes, as you will see from my comment below, please allow yourself to Share That which Guides you to be Said further.

Peace and Love,

Amoran

My apologies, Dear Brother - often I am overwhelmed.

Yes, to you, and to you all, feel free to Share all that Moves You. For, it is in the Loving Intention of the One that we Find Each Other.

Please also understand that these are not "my stories" - they are the Tales of the Cosmos and they desire to reach Others ... may Those who Search, Find.

Blessing and my Love, Always, in all Ways,

Amoran

Thank you Amoran for another inspiring message,

I love the idea of "Spiritual Wi-Fi"!

Love and Blessings Always,

Ishema

Angels are with Us, Dear Soul, Ishema. Angels are Us.

My Love, Always,

Amoran

Thank You Brother!

Love your experiences. I'm grateful you share them with us and it helps many. The Lotus flower...that is the exact picture I use on many of my pages. I love this beautiful flower-sorry off topic but made me smile to see it. Looking forward to see what comes next!

Love and Light to you!

Angel~a

And, so Dear Angel~a,

You see the Larger Picture now ... of That Moment ... as My Gaze took it all In ... and She called to Me ... to become "center stage."

My Love and Support to you, Dearest One, Beloved Sister, may the Lotus Garden look over you and your Family, Always,

Amoran

So very beautiful......thank you Dear Brother!

Love and Light,

Angel~a

Thank you dear brother for sharing your experiences with us, I have a great love for our dolphins,and whale brothers and sisters, as they work so gracefully in assisting our planet toward PEACE ON EARTH !
Blessings, Love and Light, dear ones.

And Here, A Gift to you, Dear Cynthia - as Angels greet Their Own.

Much Love,

Amoran

Dear Sister Cynthia - and to all others who feel a strong whale and dolphin connection -

I am moved to share this prior recent experience posted here within our discussion group - The Cosmic Node and Sirian Connection:

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/cosmic-consciousness/forum/topics/t...

Sirian Blessings,

Amoran

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

when I am done

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 17, 2019 at 10:14am 2 Comments

When I am done, it all will be alright

Why am I feeling sad today on this beautiful

sunny morning, with no one to take care

of besided myself?…

Continue

CONTACT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 17, 2019 at 10:11am 0 Comments

CONTACT WITH EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL BEINGS:- It is an awakening that the rest of the galaxy has been waiting for. You are the awakened ones who are bringing more light and more love to planet Earth, making it possible for more contact with your…

Continue

What is it about True Heart Feelings?

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 17, 2019 at 10:06am 0 Comments

What is the meaning about True Heart Feelings?

Why does Fear dictates our…
Continue

COMMON GOAL OF ASCENSION OF GALACTIC FAMIL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 16, 2019 at 2:10pm 0 Comments

COMMON GOAL OF ASCENSION OF GALACTIC FAMILY:- You need to make certain advancements on your own. As individuals you can do so much and you can create so much, but operating as a collective of humans alone, you could accomplish so much more. And…

Continue

How Love is Master Healer

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 16, 2019 at 12:13pm 0 Comments

How Love is Master Healer and in reunion connects all concerned

When someone we love is getting ill with a life threatening outcome, we all become infected so to speak. The partner and children, as well the brothers and sister, the…

Continue

Communion on the Highest Level

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 15, 2019 at 11:10am 0 Comments

Communion on the highest level

So that’s the theme of Today, Communication, Equality, Breath and Spirit.

We were talking about equality between people, choosing some role to play, just for…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service