LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Greetings Brothers and Sisters!

Much has transpired since the Grand Cardinal Cross and the Eclipses. I find that I am again moved to share.

The Goddess and the Dragons showed me a very powerful vision this past week. It has taken me some time to process it all and to begin to try to understand its meaning. I must be honest and state that I do not fully comprehend all of the layers this vision contains. However, I believe that I do understand enough to pass along the story so that we may all continue to come together in our joint efforts of co-creation.

Please allow me to share some background information which will provide some context:

Different Timelines – Possibilities and Probabilities

For as long as I can remember in this life, I have been fascinated with "time"; more specifically with "time travel" and "timelines".  I believe that we are all Multi-Dimensional Beings who exist in multiple timelines simultaneously – past, present, future … even parallel timeframes. I also believe very strongly that I have been traveling in different timelines for the last few years – especially during my dream state. I continue to have very lucid dreams where I visit other realities, other "possibilities" that feel as real to me as this life feels real to me. I believe very strongly that We are All Time Travelers! Time Weavers of the Highest Order ...

You may recall that during my recent experience with the Grand Cardinal Cross, I was shown that the timelines seemed to be "merging" when the Goddess Hammer stitched a new Fabric here within our own Fiber of Existence. I continue to believe that this concept of "healing" and "merging" different timelines together is a very important one for us to ponder as we move forward in our own version of the here and now.

I recently read a very interesting channeling of Archangel Michael by Celia Fenn which, serendipitously, talks about exactly this! AA Michael says the following in this message:

"Please understand that when you passed through the great portal of 2012 you entered into a completely new relationship with time and space. Many of you became rainbow light warriors and you began to also work with time, with timelines and with quantum jumping between timelines.

It is this new aspect of your work on Earth that is creating these deep feelings of confusion and anxiety. This is the first time that you have attempted this form of time perception and creation in the human form. It is because you have now activated your light body and your multi-dimensional being that you are able to access a new perception of reality.

Multiple Earth Reality Timelines and Quantum Jumping

So we consider first the nature of "reality" in this new experience of time and space. Beloved family of light, in your old reality of the third dimension you believed that there was only one "Planet Earth" and one timeline that moved in a straight line from the past to the present and into the future.

Now, in this new multi-dimensional reality we ask you to consider that there are, in fact, multiple versions of Earth reality all playing out various possibilities and probabilities in the ascension process, and that these possibilities are explored on timelines that spiral through space, creating time.

What if we told you that you are a part of these different versions of Earth reality, and that you are simultaneously experiencing many of these timelines? And what if we told you that you have the ability to move between these timelines when necessary? What if we told you that you are time travelers and that with the ascension process you have been asked and called to take on more responsibilities for the conscious creation of these timelines?" [emphasis added]

The full article is called "Earth Team Support: Timeline Energies and PTD Effects" and can be read at the following link. I would strongly encourage those who are interested to take the time to read it:

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/04/25/archangel-michael-via-celia-fenn-earth-team-support-timeline-energies-and-ptd-effects/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=archangel-michael-via-celia-fenn-earth-team-support-timeline-energies-and-ptd-effects

The Cosmic Union

I also recently experienced the presence of a "New Entity." I don’t think it is really "new" – it was just the first time I was visited in such a way. For you see, Dear Friends, I heard a single, UNIFIED voice of Nature – of the Cosmos. This single voice presented itself to me as the "Cosmic Union." Here is the message from the Cosmic Union which I recently received:

"Greetings, Beloved Human Brothers and Sisters!

We are the Cosmic Union.

We Greet You All in Strength and Honor, and in Grace and Love.

We Welcome you with GRATITUDE and COMPASSION. And in JOY and LOVE.

Who are We? You ask?

We are the Tree Kingdom, We are the Whales and Dolphins, Cardinals, and Cats - the entire Animal Kingdom, We are the rocks and stones of the Crystal Kingdom - we are All of Earth's Kingdoms.

We are also Gaia Herself ... and the Moon ... and our Sun ... and all Stars, all Galaxies and all Universal Hearts of the Multi-Verse! We are the Dragons and the Faeries and Unicorns come to Live and Reside Among You!

We wish for you to know that We have Chosen a Path - One which We believe is for the Best Benefit of All.

We humbly ask for your assistance ... for your feedback ... for your Wisdom as We Create This Together With You.

Please let us hear your VOICES - your experiences with Us.

Please allow us the Sacred Blessing of Sharing this Together.

We Walk this Path with You. Together. Always. In All Ways.

We are the Cosmic Union and We Love You. For, You are We.

We are You."

~~~ End Transmission ~~~

The Angelic Orders: Seraphim, Cherubim, & Ophanim (Ofanim)

I think most of us have heard of the Seraphim and Cherubim before. There is a third Angelic Order, however, that I also wish to speak of in more detail – the Ophanim or Ofanim. I first learned of this Order several years ago and I resonate very strongly with this group. Here is what I found on-line from Wikipedia about the Ophanim:

"The ophanim or ofanim, also Ophde (Hebrew "wheels" ) refer to the wheels seen on Ezekiel's vision of the chariot in Ezekiel 1:15-21. These are first construed as angels in one of the Dead Sea scrolls, and as a class of celestial beings in late sections of the Book of Enoch (61:10, 71:7) where with the Cherubim and Seraphim they never sleep, but guard the throne of God.

These "wheels" have been associated with Daniel 7:9 (mentioned as galgal, traditionally "the wheels of galgallin", in "fiery flame" and "burning fire") of the four, eye-covered wheels (each composed of two nested wheels), that move next to the winged Cherubim, beneath the throne of God. The four wheels move with the Cherubim because the spirit of the Cherubim is in them. These are also referred to as the "many-eyed ones" in the late Second Book of Enoch (20:1, 21:1).

The Ophanim are associated with the "Wheels", in the vision of Daniel 7:9 (Old Testament). They are the carriers of the throne of God, hence the name. "

Back in 2010 I had an experience with my Guide and this is what I wrote in my journal at the time:

My Guide confirms that the Ofanim are, indeed, the "wheels" of God’s chariot – they are the burning circles which Ezekiel saw. My Guide then smiles as he shows me the following image:

Two burning Circles (wheels) that flame next to each other …. Then SLOWLY … ever soooo SLOWLY … these two circles unite and overlap just a little bit … then their energy flows "In Exchange" and the "energy current" that results "pinches" them slightly into a sideways "Figure 8" – the sign of INFINITY!!

Creator’s Chariot – The Ark of Gaia Terra Shan!

And, now Dear Friends, here is the vision I had a few days ago which I wish to share:

The Goddess Energy surrounds me. I see a group of Goddesses in their white robes. An army of Faerie Beings are there as well. A Goddess looks at me and smiles. Then she points and I look in the direction she indicates.

I see many Dragons as they swarm and then fly directly into the very center, the very Heart, of the EarthStar. They seem to disappear but only for a moment.  The Dragons reemerge. They are each holding something in their mighty jaws … then I see that each Dragon is pulling on what appears to be a rope! Each Dragon Being has taken hold of a brilliant, white "vine" with its mouth. They flap and pump their huge wings intensely  as they pull and pull on the many "vines". They are attempting to pull something into view … the object they have in tow appears to be very heavy as they strain mightily under its weight to bring it to the surface …

And then I see it!

It looks like a huge container made of gold … encased in jewels and crystals … and there are many wheels on the side.

A Goddess asks me: "Amoran, do you know what that is?"

I suddenly remember about the Angelic Orders and Creator’s Chariot … "It is Creator’s Chariot!" I exclaim.

The Goddess smiles and says, "Yes. Yes it Is! But do you remember specifically what this Chariot Is?"

I am then sent the following image:

I am a bit puzzled and I ask the Goddess – "Is it the Ark of the Covenant?"

The Goddess laughs and shakes her head, "No. But it IS an ARK!"

The Voice of the Cosmic Union then booms into my mind and into my heart:

"We now present this Sacred Ark – the Ark of Gaia Terra Shan!

Our Beloved Sister Gaia is the hidden Ark We have all Vowed to Defend; to Protect; to bring Back once it was safe to Do so. She is THE Cosmic Heart of the Multi-Verse System.

The Ark of Gaia Terra Shan holds most Ancient Wisdom and Sacred Codes – the entire Collective Consciousness of All Beings who have lived by Her Grace; All Beings – Above, Below, and in the Middle, too. Her Ark holds the keys to the mysteries of the Goddess and the Dragons – the keys to the very Timelines Themselves!

We call to you now, our Human Brothers and Sisters of the Seraphim, the Cherubim, and the Ophanim!

[I can see that the Dragons continue to "pull" on the Ark – on the Chariot – but the wheels are somehow "stuck" … like they are bogged down in mud]

We ask You to assist Us – to help us to free the wheels of Gaia’s Chariot. We call to all Harmonizer Souls, human incarnate, to lend your hand to our Joint Endeavor. It is Time! Time for Gaia’s Chariot to be FREE!

This Timeline has become a Primary Active Node of the entire Cosmic System. We have become the Lead Target for All to Find … for All to Follow.

We have chosen this Path (this Timeline) – this Path We believe is for the Best Benefit of All."

I then am shown a much closer view of this "Chariot" which appears to be "stuck". I see the wheels in great detail. There are many, many "eyes" in the wheels. The eyes show fear and distrust. Somehow I know that these "eyes" represent those humans and other entities who wish to block our Path – those who still wish to keep the old paradigm of greed, hate, and manipulation in place. I can also tell that these eyes of the forsaken ones are "stuck" in the wheel somehow and are, therefore, blocking the wheels from being free … from moving forward smoothly. These eyes seem to know that it is over – it is too late, but still they hang on – in fear and loathing.

I then see many Dragons flying INTO the wheels themselves! They seem to disappear into the wheels and then all of  sudden they fly back out again … some of the Dragons exit the wheel with the "eyes" in tow … others exit "empty handed" but then circle back and fly in again to attempt to free the mighty circles of Gaia’s chariot.

I then hear a voice repeating  in my head: "You have to get in …. To get out.   You have to get in … to get out."

~~~End Vision~~~~

Well My Dear Angelic Friends of the Seraphim, Cherubim, and Ophanim, I have the following sense of this Evolving Situation:

• We are all perfectly placed here within this Timeline, within ("inside")  this Cosmic Heart or "Engine" of the Cosmic System.

• Timelines are indeed merging together and we are being called into a very Profound and Sacred Leadership Role to help Guide and Co-Create the "Ascension" or Unfolding of not only our human selves and our planet, but of the  Evolution of All That Is – of the Cosmos Itself.

• We humans are only one conscious race of many who are members of the Involved. The entire Cosmic Team of Nature and All of Her Kingdoms join with us across the very Fabric of Existence in multiple realities and multiple dimensions. All that we say and do – all that we co-create together has found a new level of Resonance which reverberates throughout All of Creation.

• We are receiving tremendous "outside" or "external" assistance as we perform our roles – Source Creation Itself  lends its loving hand. However, we who are "embedded within the Fiber" – we are called to become who we truly are while we reside on the "inside" of it All. We truly do need to "go within" in order to be able to "get out" – to find and liberate our true Freedom which is our birthright. We are creating the new System while we are INSIDE of the System itself!

Just as I was about to publish this discussion, a message from a friend arrived in my inbox with another brilliant article by Celia Fenn. It is called "Time Travel 101" and the link can be found at the bottom of her home page, http://starchildglobal.com/ under "recent writings".

The beginning of the article explains:

"The description of Earth as a "planet" (literal meaning "wanderer" in Space), seems somehow dated. Earth is a "Timeship", a structure designed to move through Space and create Time. We are the Time Travellers. We travel with and on the Earth and we create Time on the Earth both individually and collectively.

We create time by originating and participating in Timelines or Time Spirals. As we originate our seed ideas/creations, we unleash electromagnetic energies that connect with and interact with the electromagnetic energies of Nature and of others as we form ideas and energy into matter and form. Using the Flower of Life Grid as the Matrix for Life, Light and Energy are attracted into the Blueprint provided by the Intention of the Timeline, and when the focus is held it then forms into Matter and Manifestation." [emphasis added]

WOW! Once again, perfectly Timed! J

It truly is an Honor and a Blessing to be working with You All in this Way.

My Love to Each of You – to Each and Every One.

Amoran

Views: 768

Replies to This Discussion

Brilliant Amoran!  We are creating the new System while we are INSIDE of the System itself! There is a time coming though, when THIS THIRD FORCE will operate in the light of day, as our saviors and the conquerors of the darkness, but this is just a deeper layer of deception LET IT GO

Enjoy your weekend Frank! 

So Beautifully, Simply, and Profoundly stated, Dear Brother!

Yes, "We are creating the system while we are INSIDE of the System itself!"

Deep Gratitude to you, Dear Apollo, for your Wisdom and Strength. We are Honored by your Presence here.

Love the picture! Perfect!

Blessings,

Amoran

I can,t wait to finaly meet all of you..Blessing! I believe it won,t take much longer haha (The Elders Transmission ~ May 2014) I am honored to have friends like U! It was an incredible turbulent month. Now I finally found the peace. Got this morning THIS MUSIC that makes me feel good! 

Love and MUCH light!

~Apollo

May we all travel with Godspeed to Each Other, Dear Apollo - Brother of Light Music!

Blessings of Joy,

Amoran

I Love this music.......past lives....drawn to it in tears....Thank You! Native Americans are so close to my heart. Thank You Frank!

Can't wait to meet you either along with everyone else!

Love and Light,

Angela

Perfectly timed, indeed!!!

So many indications are flowering from your message, dearest Amoran, so much confirmation, synchronicities and ideas which reverberate deeply within my own being ... I, too, AM a TIME Traveller, world bender, reality hopper and wht you say about the Ark of Gaia Terra Shan makes so much SENSE!!!

TODAY I melted with yet another of my parallel beings, actually I think it was, two of them ... and whenever this happens an energy of synergy is being sent out into all timelines, all parallel existences of ME, all dimensions ... We are the NODE, thus all our embodiments are re-connecting to US!

I see how it all falls in place with the meditation group, too, which Ishema has brought to light today ... It will be the tool to FREE the wheels of the chariot - to bring the LIGHT into the HEARTS and MINDS and SOULS of our brethren who are still stuck in fear of what awaits us ...

The power of our visions must not be understimated!

And the SHARING of our visions and ideas is pivotal at this time of creation so we can begin to truly co-create!

And on our path of Unity Creation we will develop our telepathic connection on a more and more conscious level so the sharing will become an intrinsic process, something which comes to us automatically ...

The voice of the Cosmic Union is not unknown to me.

And yet, I never had a NAME for it!

The moving forth and backward, forward and back, back and forth again is something which I may call a TIME QUALITY now ... we dive into the creation - and re-emerge with new insights, submerge ourselves again, spreading the LIGHT and LOVE that we embody, that we ARE, illuminating our surroundings, and come home again to report and recharge our Selves ...

Full GOD LOVE HARMONY is showering the Earth - NOW ... and the moving into balance create quite some turmoil.

Nothing is to be feared, however - because in the bigger picture everything is but moving to its predestined place!

We hold the vision,

We hold the LIGHT

SEEDING UNITY TIMELINES 

which will finally MERGE.

I need to share one more link now here before I go and follow your links, dearest Amoran, to dive even deeper into the mystery of the Ark of the COSMIC HEART.

The link to José Argüelles' book "The Arcturus Probe"

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/library/forum/topics/the-arcturus-p...

If you do not know this one - please download (see the attachments to the discussion!) and read - it will remind you of several time lines and realities in which we were / ARE all together, too!

With all my LOVE,

Sonja Myriel

All is indeed "in sync", Dearest Sister Sonja!

You continue to both AMAZE and DELIGHT with your Loving Guidance and Profound Wisdom! How you make me SMILE!

Yes, it is time to focus on freeing the wheels of the Chariot - and, I do also believe that Ishema's new meditation group will be an incredible resource in making this a REALITY!

Your experiences confirm and reaffirm all that Is and all that wishes to BE ... and thank you for the Arcturian link. I shall most certainly enjoy with interest. I have always had a very strong connection to the Arcturians and to Arcturus ... and yes, I have remembered past lives there as well (and am probably having present lives there now, too!).

Much, much Love, Dear One,

Amoran

You will enjoy what you find :-)

Amoran,

I have no words to describe all of what is being experienced here/at this time.

This helped me finally understand events or things I previously could not wrap my mind around. Thank You Frank and Sonja for your insightful thoughts and information to help further the process of understanding.

Love To You ALL!

Angel~a

Love to U Angel~a

LOVE YOU ALL Frank

Love to you too Frank!:)

Have a beautiful day!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

Add to the Wind the Sacred Breath

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 23, 2019 at 10:48am 0 Comments

Add to the wind the Sacred Breath

of Unconditional Love

Add to the wind

the longing for renewal

and change.

Add to the wind

the…

Continue

YOU WILL HAVE NEW PERSPECTIVE AND A MYRIAD OF GUIDANCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 23, 2019 at 10:10am 0 Comments

YOU WILL HAVE NEW PERSPECTIVE AND A MYRIAD OF GUIDANCE:- There are beings from the Andromedan Star System who want to help. The good news is that with Andromedan upgrades and downloads, you will be able to access parts of yourself that you didn’t…

Continue

Equinox with the Harvest Moon Energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 22, 2019 at 12:06pm 0 Comments

Equinox with the Harvest Moon Energy

“In the Yogic tradition, the Equinox is…
Continue

How Soul agreements affect our lives

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 21, 2019 at 4:06pm 0 Comments

How Soul agreements are affecting our life

Our Soul's agreement will prevail yet the outcome hasn't been told in which way it will enfold. So my sadness today is coming to surface as if my goodbye is yet to come before my Love already will…

Continue

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 20, 2019 at 10:04am 0 Comments

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY:- The Arcturians created a functioning network for humanity, and it is meant to allow all of you greater access to the points on your planet that are most powerful. For example, if you have always wanted to go…

Continue

When the fog disappears from my head

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 20, 2019 at 8:59am 0 Comments

When the fog disappears from my head

Still foggy in my head for these last couple of days,

feeling like I am sitting in some sort of limbo.

When it isn’t possible to digest…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service