LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

geo-teams

T H E    G E O - C E N T R I C   T I M E S   

April 2013

Beloved GEO Leaders and Sun Family,

Our hearts have been truly warmed by all of your lovely comments and appreciation regarding the launching of our GEO Newsletters.  Now, we are depending on all of YOU to keep this momentum going!

Our focus this past month in GEO Council has been to synchronize our Global Continent/Country Coordinators to further our mission to unify individual GEO leaders and expand our vision as wayshowers in planetary service.  Our newest coordinators are in the United States and Canada and they are in the process of making first contact with the GEO's in North America. 

As we have moved forward towards the New Earth, we find many shifts in the way people communicate and they way we come together as community.  The internet has torn down all borders as we embrace our oneness on starship Gaia.  Personal routines have changed considerably as time speeds up and the incoming frequencies of light quicken our lives.  Our GEO Council is finding that the vision of bringing one's community together for physical meetings twice monthly is not realistic in some geographical regions; however a new wave of Skype Unity Conferences is birthing!

We truly applaud all GEO's who are having success with physical gatherings for the Unity Transmissions, even if only once a month, as this is our Founder, Tiara's dream and we want to uphold this vision as the ideal.  Yet, the GEO Council is realizing that some GEO's are feeling discouraged if this vision is not materializing in their area so the concept of Skype gatherings has become a wonderful alternative.  We are encouraging this as a beautiful way to create a portal of light that will magnetize greater participation from the Children of the Sun family once the momentum gets rolling. 

Those in Europe and the UK are the trail blazers for this and now joined by some of the GEO's in North America - it is so magical to experience our global oneness in this very almost-physical way!  We are putting out the call to all GEO's to bring your groups together in this manner, when physical gatherings are not convenient, or to join one of the Skype Unity conferences listed under Events here.

Surely, warm weather shall descend to stay upon the northern regions of Gaia shortly as we, in the north, continue to hold the dream of Spring amidst continuing blasts of cold!  With the vision of green grasses, singing birds, brilliant flowers and blue sky, our GEO leaders in the northern hemisphere are planting the seeds for Solstice and Equinox events and special gatherings in nearby sacred places for light portal activations.  Of course, not to say that our GEO's "down under" are not planning this as well! 

There continues to be great excitement about these kind of events and we wish to set the momentum now for all of you to make your plans and to collaborate with other GEO leaders in your vicinity to bring Children of the Sun together for local and regional ceremony and activities.  There are many at COS who are looking for occasions to join with other Sun family and who will consider weekend travel. 

Furthermore, it is very important for GEO Leaders to attend our June Conference in Mexico so they may bring back the template of how to co-create a powerful forcefield of Group Coherence and open a Portal of Light through energy transfer sustained within a Morphogenic Field.  This training is specifically designed for facilitators to take to their communities for the GEO events that we are envisioning for 2013 and beyond!

Below, you will find listed our English speaking geographical Continent/Country GEO Coordinators or contacts.  If you haven't done so already, please contact them to say hello and report on your activities.  They are happy to assist in any way needed or to help you connect for Skype Unity Conferences or the co-creation of regional events.

We are so grateful for YOU and your dedication to our GEO mission and the platform of Children of the Sun!

With Blessings of Love,

Gay Anne Liberty  

GEO Communications Manager

geo@childrenofthesun.org

Global GEO Coordinators/Contacts

United Kingdom & Ireland:  Sarah Rickards, sarah.rickards7@ntlworld.com

Europe:  Carla Harren, charren@kpnplanet.nl

United States: Viola Bergeron, violabergeron@live.com  or assistant: Victoria Cury, victoria@angelawakenings.net

Canada:  Mark Trevis, marktrevis@gmail.com

Australia & New Zealand:  Dekyong Sun, dekyongsun2009@gmail.com

Asia:  Kaori Uchizono, kaori.uchizono@gmail.com or Gay Anne Liberty, geo@childrenofthesun.org

Africa:  Gay Anne Liberty, geo@childrenofthesun.org

The Healing of Japan

Two years after 3-11

As the world turns and our attention is diverted to other situations, our Japanese family continues  their recovery from the tragedy of their 3-11; the earthquake and resulting tsunami.  However, the radiation continues to pour out at Fukushima and a generation or more will pass before we know the true effect of this disaster.  

This situation, a virtual cancer upon the skin of Gaia, is truly a planetary disaster of epic proportions and as GEO leadership and Children of the Sun, we must never forget to direct our sacred fire love to clear and heal our beloved Earth of this and all nuclear radiation. 

Marking the anniversary of the earthquake, our beloved sister, Kaori, has written a document outlining many facts, and speculation, that are not being reported to the public.  The following is a segment from her article; you may download the complete document here.

Kaori Kaori Uchizono,  GEO C.C. Japan:  

Two years after, the impact of the earthquake and tsunami has been much abated and many are back to their ordinary lives. It is amazing how people resiliently accommodate with the life we are given...I feel that more people have become aware that truth is not reported through the media. However, many people are still watching TV and reading newspapers as their main news source. Those who are aware source their news from the internet. The website and blog of Dr. Morimoto was forced to shut down.

More people have relocated to the west or southern part of Japan fearing the spreading radioactive substances and those who are still living in the vicinity of the leaking nuclear power plant are doing their best. I feel that some are committed souls who promised to face these difficulties in their purpose for this life. It is said that up to 47 Quadrillion Becquerels of Cesium-137 released in the Pacific Ocean from Fukushima and the Fukushima reactor containment leaked 300% per day...not just 1%! Some are still active volunteers to help clear the radiation, support those living in the area that are contaminated by radiation, trying to stop the nuclear power plants and trying to create the future that we want to live in.

I feel that we are living in a very interesting moment where there are many cross roads of different levels of consciousness. Some intuitives are saying that parts of Japan could sink under the ocean in 2015. Only Divine Presence knows!

We are co-creating the newborn "New Earth" right now. I feel that the majority of the people here have chosen to live their ordinary lives and not worry much about it. In a sense, it may be a blessing not to be living in fear. I feel that soon we will come to the point where we make a conscious choice regarding the world we want to live in. I hope it would be a world living with Love, Compassion and Support rather than blaming someone or oneself. May Peace, Joy, Harmony and Wisdom permeate the hearts and minds of the Japanese people and all over the planet.

Love and Grace,

Kaori

THE WAYSHOWER'S WAY

a monthly spotlight on strategies that

GEO Coordinators use to bring the message forth 

Pamela Johnson, GEO R.C., Oaxaca,Mexico:   

"Twelve years ago, I was divinely guided to live in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico on the BEautiful Pacific coast.  In 2008, I became aware that I AM a clear and conscious conduit of Divine energy to activate the grid and stabilize the energies here.  I have very recently begun 13th Octave TaHoChi healing using etheric acupuncture to activate the Heart and Mind of God into the physical body. I work locally with a wonderful Mayan Shaman creating ceremonies on the Equinoxes, Solstices and special portal dates and I AM coordinator for Grupo La Luna Nueva which meets monthly on the New Moon to share the Divine Feminine gifts and talents of our membership.  I also coordinate daily, weekly and special event unified global meditations with thousands on-line.  As often as possible, I swim in the open ocean with the dolphins. It has been quite a journey, Yeehah!"

Ladan Ratciffe, GEO R.C. Cheshire, British Isles:

"I received guidance in organising a pilgrimage to connect with the energies of the sacred sites for 12.12.12. This pilgrimage was to take place in the land of Maya, in Guatemala and the purpose of it was to open the way for the light of the Cosmic Christ energy field. The guidance was for 21 souls to visit a number of sacred sites in Guatemala and to receive activations and to anchor the energies of these activations within the core of these sites to re-awaken the codes within these sites as we re-awakened the key codes within our bodies. We were receiving wisdom of the new cosmic age and through our beloved Mother Earth correcting the wrongdoings of the past 2,000.  

The initiations of the COS during 2012 supported me and many of my group souls in the process of building our light body quotient so that our vibration resonated with the higher energies and activations that we received. On 12.12.12 we connected with the GEO Team members of COS around the globe connecting to the consciousness of mother earth and the crystalline grid. We all traveled as a group consciousness on the Rainbow Bridge into the New World. We connected to the I AM Presence of all humanity."  

GEO TEAM LEADERSHIP SPOTLIGHT

This is an in depth look into the lives of GEO Leaders

who are inspiring others and making a difference in their communities

Joao Campos, "Akhanon",  GEO Regional Coordinator, Ceissa, Portugal:

It is with great joy that I greet each one of you brothers and sisters from Children of the Sun. I AM Akhanon and I've followed the work of COS from the beginning and progressively become more involved as I engaged in the trainings, rites and transmissions. It is truly a blessing that these activations are free. 

I began to share them with my friends, inviting them to do them at their places and originally gathering physically in Lisbon, where I used to live, and now in Ceissa where I have lived since 2011. With so many energetic and spiritual offerings, I've found in COS a platform with a divine direction and the most amazing activations and healings that have helped me in my spiritual and personal growth for years.

As soon as the GEO Team program started, I thought about creating a team and, in 2011, we did it. With this, came the compromise with my travel plans to be here in Ceissa for each new moon and full moon, ready to receive and transmit to and from the Unity Matrix. Since then, I have only done it alone once, a few times just with a friend or two, but usually with between 4 to 8 people and sometimes with 12 or more.

In 2006, after 6 years of networking with friends in Ceissa, the place of Our Lady of Ceissa, and hosting some workshops here, we decided to create a Ceissa school, this being more than a group of teachers, but also a group of students learning several healing techniques and esoteric teachings. With time, some basic rules formed and, whatever the situation, we began to do energetic cleansing as an admission ritual as well as light body activations and other spiritual initiations.

From the beginning, Ceissa has attracted people coming from countries like Spain, England, Germany, Sweden, France, Italy, Ecuador, Colombia, Switzerland, New Zealand, Angola, Brasil, Israel, Palestine and USA, amongst others. When we began the transmissions as a GEO Team, we invited our friends from several parts of Portugal and abroad to join the Unity Grids through Ceissa.

The basis of my work is the merkaba and the unified field of the heart and all other programs are built onto these natural  technologies. Since 2009, we have had the privilege of inviting here some interesting shamans and now the singing and drumming are as usual as the prayers and meditations.

This has helped the return of the singer I used to be as a child, as well as humor as a part of our healing approach...challenging beliefs and breaking free from old patterns.  From "Ceissa" comes a word that means "Stop or Cease"... as we pray CESSA CESSA CESSA (cease) the conflicts, COME COME COME peace, inner peace.

It seems like centuries ago, but its only been 7 years since I was still working in marketing management, and 14 years ago in computer engineering. Nowadays, a computer is a big mystery to me. Marketing is mainly part of a system that is fortunately falling apart. I used to love cities, and I still do, but only for a few days.

Nature has been a wonderful mother since I've decided to live alone, in the middle of nowhere, right beside the ruins of a monastery and really close to a little lovely chapel where I go everyday with my dog to greet and thank Our Lady of Ceissa. Like most "Our Ladies of Somewhere", she's an extension of Mother Mary, but has also her own style, bringing back the connection with ascended nature. All around the valley of Ceissa, people have experienced spontaneous kundalini activations, unexplainable and miraculous healing associated with the grace of Saint Mary of Ceissa, as well as deep meditation experiences, insights and epiphanies.

It seems like this little and forgotten sacred place works all by itself but, here we are, humble students of the school of life, sharing our experiences in Ceissa school, acting as hosts and facilitators helping others connect further with their inner guidance, inner alchemist, inner essence.

And here we are looking forward to serve as vehicles to the divine and also to be of any further assistance to COS Foundation. We are most grateful to the blessings COS has brought to our lives.

Recently, we have become involved in the Geo Europe skype sessions and they have been amazing healings, attunements and heart connections. We have met such really wonderful people around COS: ONE Heart. Blessings.

With Love, Light and Joy,

Akhanon Joao Campos

GEO - CENTRIC ANNOUNCEMENTS

conf-gold

Children of the Sun Conference and Goodwill Benefit - Cuernavaca, Mexico

GEO TEAMS.. THIS IS FOR YOU!!

June 14 - 16: English Conference
(June 13 optional day to Teotihuacan)

We are so excited about our first conference and grand reunion. We are putting out the call for all GEO Leaders to attend the conference, if possible.

If funds are tight, do not forget that this is a charitable event and there are many creative ways to fund-raise in your community to assist with travel expenses.  This conference is for US!  It is our time, our place, and we invite you to partake in this incredible experience.  Don't delay to register, the Conference is only 2 months away!    

REGISTRATION

Seeking Continent Coordinators and GEO Leadership

For all who are feeling the heartfelt longing of your I AM Presence to serve humanity, raise the vibration of your community or country and commit more deeply to the mission of Children of the Sun, we encourage you to consider joining our Global GEO platform as a GEO Team Leader. You can find all information about our mission and the application process here.

In the flow of Unity, we are in the process of unifying our regional GEO groups on the Center of Illumination and bringing in all the individual groups under Country or Continent groupings for more effective networking. We are also assigning Coordinators for each of these world regions and especially seeking individuals to step up in service for Africa and Asia. If you enjoy networking and find assisting and motivating individuals and teams rewarding, please contact Gay at: geo@childrenofthesun.org.

Group Participation on the Center of Illumination

The Center of Illumination is our main communications and networking hub for our GEO Leaders and team members.  All GEO Leaders are encouraged to actively participate in their respective Country or Continent group forums here and these groups are open to all members of COI.  We also have the GEO Team Coordinator's Support group on COI where all GEO leaders can share and collaborate.  Please let us know if you are not yet a member here so an invitation can be sent.

Assigned Sacred Fire Shepherding

We have received requests to continue the Continental Sacred Fire Shepherding program that was begun during the Rites of Passage. Carla Harren has drawn up a chart for this and with gratitude to her efforts, we offer the continuation of assigned flames during the Unity Transmissions and special dates such as Equinox and Solstice.
 Seeking YOUR Contributions to the GEO-CENTRIC TIMES!

We would love to have you submit a contribution to our Wayshower's Way or notify us if you would like to be featured in our GEO Team Leader Spotlight. We also encourage you to submit small articles written about topics of interest and related to our mission of planetary service. You can send these as well as listing details for any applicable GEO Events in your area to geo@childrenofthesun.org.

GEO TEAM EVENTS 

Unity Events & Ceremony

EUROPE

Belgium: Reunion of Heart
Sunday, April 28
This is a beautiful reunion at the Cultuurcentrum , Meerlaan 32 , 8300 Knokke
Please bring your skills such as Healing Techniques, Meditations, Compassion, Writing, Painting and Dance
Please contact Galia Hurley at: hurleydancestudio@hotmail.com 

Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands: Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Unity Consciousness Ceremony
April 25 - outdoors and indoors 19:30 until 22.00 hours
Co-creating with Crystals and Crystal Skulls plus Sacred Sound on the Unity Matrix.
Please contact: Carla CHarren@kpnplanet.nl

U.S.A.

Boynton Beach, South Florida:  Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Unity Transmissions
April 25, 7 - 9 p.m. at Artful Dreamers Studio
Manifesting what we want in our lives, setting positive intentions, building a crystal grid, connecting to Planetary Grid for Unity Transmissions at 8 p.m.

Retreats & Portal Activations

EUROPE

Croatia: Sacred Places in Croatia

May 4 until May 10 including the New Moon Solar Eclipse on Saturday
Locations: Durdevac Peksi Desert, Reservation River Kriznica, Vineyard Durdevac, Plitvice Lakes and Waterfalls. Gathering, activation, Tai Chi, initiation, light portal opening, multi-dimensional and physical travel in and through Croatia.
Organized by Carla Harren with a team of several European GEO leaders.
Availability to stay in tents, apartment and rooms in a Vineyard Home in Durdevac.
Please contact: Carla  CHarren@kpnplanet.nl 

France: Sacred Places South of France

June 17 until June 23 including Summer Solstice
Locations: Lake Montbel, Rennes le Chauteau and Monsegur.
A program of connectivity, yoga, multi-dimensional celestial and physical travel, meditation, activation, light portal opening and higher alignment facilitated by Carla Harren. Group location is at Ste Colombe sur l'Hers with availability to stay at the Loft in Piedmont Pyrenees Cathar.
Please contact: Carla  CHarren@kpnplanet.nl  

Skype Gatherings

EUROPE

Skype Unity Consciousness Transmission, participants of COS and others with the Decree of the Violet Flame and various Sacred Places in Croatia and Servia and Etheric Retreat. 
Meditation lead by Carla Harren, Goran Lackovic, Nina Dzadzic and Igor Caleta.
Saturday, April 13 at 22.00 hours until 23.00 hours Amsterdam Time (GMT+1)
Please contact Carla at CHarren@kpnplanet.nl

Skype Group for Geo Coordinators, participants of COS and anyone wishing to join us with the Decree of the Cosmic Platinum Flame and Etheric Retreat. We will also visit Sacred Places in Europe. 
Meditation lead by Carla Harren and other GEO Coordinators.
Sunday, April 28 at 22:00 hours until 23.00 hours Amsterdam Time ((GMT +1)
Please contact: Carla at CHarren@kpnplanet.nl  

BRITISH ISLES & IRELAND

Please join with us in great heart- centered conversation and meditation for twice monthly gatherings on Skype  
Sunday, April 21th 9.00pm: Meditation lead by Sarah Rickards on Egyptian Alchemy

CANADA

Two Canadian Skype groups are forming, please contact for information and dates:

Unity Meditations and Group Events - open for all to join
Contact Mark Trevis at marktrevis@gmail.com

Heart-sharing for GEO regional coordinators
Contact Jana Stewart at goddessjana@gmail.com  

Views: 67

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

YOUR FREE WILL IS DECIDING HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY YOUR LIVES

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 24, 2020 at 10:20am 0 Comments

YOUR FREE WILL IS DECIDING HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY YOUR LIVES:- It is all about the way that you look at something. This is what determines your experience of it. Therefore, when something is appearing to be detrimental to your experience, to the…

Continue

BE PRESENT. BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE, AND LET GO OF EVERYTHING ELSE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 23, 2020 at 8:25am 0 Comments

BE PRESENT. BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE, AND LET GO OF EVERYTHING ELSE:- This is one of the reasons why you are often told to be present. The present moment version of yourself is really the only one that matters. And if you have people in your life…

Continue

LOOK AT ANYTHING FROM YOUR PAST THROUGH THE EYES OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 22, 2020 at 12:09pm 0 Comments

LOOK AT ANYTHING FROM YOUR PAST THROUGH THE EYES OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE:- It is important for you not to judge who you are now or who you have been. Therefore, if you are going to look back at yourself in the past, It is better that you do so from…

Continue

Alignment with Body & Soul

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on January 21, 2020 at 10:12am 0 Comments

Become aligned with Body& Mind, Heart and Soul

For most people it is normal to take care of their body and most of the time also about their Heart or Heart affairs I might say. Not everyone feels the connections between the…

Continue

YOU DON’T FEEL ANY NEGATIVE EMOTION AROUND AT THAT TIME

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 21, 2020 at 7:02am 0 Comments

YOU DON’T FEEL ANY NEGATIVE EMOTION AROUND AT THAT TIME:-You sometimes find yourselves looking at your past, and in the process of looking at your past, you remember things. But you remember those things from your present moment perspective. From…

Continue

You are not the only one with a dream

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on January 20, 2020 at 11:45am 0 Comments

You are not the only one with a dream

You are not the only one that has a dream,

The will to explore and expand in new dimensions.

The majority of old souls on earth right now,

Has this deep…

Continue

© 2020   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service