LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

The True Meaning Of Loneliness By Matt Kahn

During this time of self-quarantining, one of the most common experiences arising to be healed with love is loneliness. All too often, loneliness is perceived as something to discard when, in fact, it is something to transcend by learning to embrace it with openness, maturity, and authenticity. To assist you in facing loneliness from the perspective of your soul’s highest wisdom, I channeled the following insight from the Universe as a gift of clarity

Loneliness is not something to be surrendered. Loneliness is what we surrender into as a means of exploring our deepest vulnerabilities to set free any barriers unknowingly built up against the love we often insist must come from another.

To surrender loneliness is attempting to cast away, push away, and bypass the very experience the Universe insists upon you having. When experiences seem unavoidable, this is the Universe's way of reminding you how any personal power demonstrated in separation or opposition with the Universe will only reap greater feelings of weakness.

This is the ego’s attempt to fight with the very truth of existence that the ego is not created to perceive as its Source. While the ego cannot remember itself as a creation of Source, it is the intrinsic function of your consciousness to remember itself as the very Source within the form of your experience.

In order to abide in the autonomy of oneness with the Universe, it is a matter of surrendering attachments to the ways in which you require life to be, so to allow Source energy to be your most faithful guiding light. This doesn’t mean you’ll never get 'your way', but more so in an evolving relationship of compromise. Your role is to let the Universe know exactly what you desire, while remaining open to the options at hand and making the best choices with the possibilities given.

If and when you find yourself in positions where options are limited or not reflecting the will of your desires, it is your evolving faithfulness that can realize, “if everything I want is absent from my current reality, it must not be time for such creations to be birthed. If it’s not time for such creations, my begging, pleading, and negotiating are ways in which I’m attempting to veer off my path, despite believing how off course I feel without having the things I seek. No matter how deeply I desire the things I want, I accept that they might distract from the evolution of my journey even though I insist how much they will compliment my life.”

This is why loneliness cannot be surrendered as a means of inviting greater intimate partnerships. Loneliness is not blocking your ability to call in intimate partnerships. It is the very depth of intimacy reminding you how much self-love is needed to fill your heart in order to take back the power you gave to others while believing it was their destiny to fulfill you.

As you surrender into the grace of loneliness, the harrowing despair that often feels unending is not a permanent prison sentence. When letting go of the need to be anywhere else or feel any other way than how you feel right now, a cease fire is called across the battlefield of your awareness as all aspects of self are embraced with kindness, acceptance, and loving compassion at whatever pace is most authentically supportive to your evolving instincts.

Sometimes you’ll hold immaculate space for your feelings
and other times you’ll give yourself the chance to kick and
scream at the speed at which life is, or isn’t, giving you
exactly what you want.

Each and every time, there's no need to judge the varying degrees of surrender, but instead, to honor it as the very process bringing you into greater faithful alignment with a Universe that will not let you fail under any circumstance. This is why loneliness is not something to be surrendered. Loneliness is what we surrender into as a means of exploring our deepest vulnerabilities to set free any barriers unknowingly built up against the love that we often insist must come from another.

May this time of self-quarantine be used to face each feeling as a way of deepening your relationship with Source by offering comfort, care, and compassion to the most displaced and shut down parts within you that cry out for love.

Many blessings of triumph, renewal, and resurrection sent your way on this sacred and auspicious Easter Sunday. Such a day is not limited to the belief systems of organized religion, but is a reminder that no matter the circumstances that life seems to take away, each experience can only inspire a greater radiance to shine within you as never before.

All For Love,

Matt

Infinite Blessings with the Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Enlightenment, Peace, Healing, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You,

Steven Hutchinson

Video - "5 Minute Violet Flame Meditation" By Melanie Beckler

https://youtu.be/CYj19HX9K-E

Views: 430

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service