LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

~The times of change has finally arrived and we welcome each one of you to partake of the wisdom that has indeed been brought down through the central sun of Alcyone in the Pleiades. The time of change has indeed arrived, and the gates of foreclosure have indeed been lifted. Know that for the next 21 days of your earthly reality the gates of great change and tremendous opportunity to channel this energy into the type of life you wish for your selves and others shall be open to you ~

Dearly beloved children of the universe,

The time has arrived for great change that shall unfold before you in your present reality on GAIA. For the informational decree that has indeed been delivered into the sub-atomic structure of the DNA and psyche of those dwelling on GAIA, has taken place.

The time of change has indeed arrived, and upon the new moon’s energies entering your GAIA, you have an opportunity to once again take charge of your earthly selves and your reality. For the power that is ingrained within you will magnify tri-fold, which will allow the energies of those who are in the process of awakening to be transmuted much faster, and as such will allow you to tap into the source of all that is to accomplish that which you are here to do at a magnificent pace.

The great times of change are upon you. For the change that is to take place, is to take place from within the light of your own being. For through the informational decree which has been sent to you from Alcyone in the Pleiades, you are able to manipulate the data using the cortex of your subatomic structures within your psyche in order to catapult such data into the direction in which you wish your life to flow.

And so with the new powerful energies dearly beloveds, it is up to you to take one step, or a giant leap in the direction of your desires.  Know that for the next 21 days of your earthly reality the gates of great change and tremendous opportunity to channel this energy into the type of life you wish for your selves and others shall be open to you.

Energies and information decree unbeknownst to you prior, knowledge, access to which has been denied to you prior, is now readily available for your taking.  And so, and thus, many of you shall begin to experience much upliftment, power, freedom, more information coming your way, many more such synchronicities shall be projected onto you in order to propel you in the direction of your desires.

And so, you are no longer to wait, but act upon such desires, take every opportunity presenting itself to you, for the window of opportunity indeed is grand, the window of change is upon you. And so, for the duration of you’re the next 21 days of your present reality, you are to take charge of your lives.

Listen to the guidance, for the guidance that you shall begin to receive will become much clearer, the steps that you are to take will be outlined for you in your dream state, as well as your daily reality.  Pay attention to that which your way comes, take every and all opportunities presenting themselves to you. Go where you have not gone before, allow yourself to let go of that which has been blocking yourself prior. Release your apprehensions and fears for there is no place for such energies in the new vortex of time and space. For you are the brave ones who have transverse dimensions, galaxies, universes in order to arrive in your present day reality to carry out the missions that you have come here to do.

Allow yourselves to take in all the energies of the cosmic gateways of love, for your earth, your beloved GAIA has been flooded with informational decree unavailable to most in times past.

And so and thus, understand that you will begin to see various phenomenon occurring before your eyes, understand and be ready to be visited yet again by beings of light, who will assist you in further acquiring the gifts that you have come to bring forth to humanity. Understand that each hour of every day of the window of opportunity your consciousness will expand tri-fold to allow the transformation to take place within your own selves and those around you, catapulting you into another state of being, into a higher dimension.

Know that we are standing by you ready to assist you. That is all that we have for you now. We love you. We are with you. Goodbye for now.

Personal Note: I wrote an article about how to communicate with your guides, and I feel that its pertinent to this news, to give you a better grasp on this communication so that you don’t miss the signs. Please see this link to read: http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/how-to-commu...

Andromeda Council – Channeled by ~Anna Merkaba – Distant Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker. To book a Healing or Pychic Session with Anna and for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL –http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/

Views: 311

Replies to This Discussion

Hello

This was very interesting and amusing, as I was reading the following sentence  

"And so and thus, understand that you will begin to see various phenomenon occurring before your eyes "

The words were disappearing of the page as I read this sentence - so I though maybe I can read it by knowing -  without seeing the words.

They must have great laugh at times.

Love Lynette x

I know they do:) I'm certain we are very entertaining!

Love and Light,

Angela

Thank you Angela for this helpful post.
Blessings,
Ishema

Dear friends, My wife Haidie Nelson needs all the healing and other prayers, you are capable of sending her, she is in ICU at Medical Center Hospital, in Odessa, Texas room # 8, and she is in very bad shape. She had a boold clot that cause another stroke, and a shut down of parts of her lovely body. If you can help please do.

With love, Warren Nelson

The Good Force with you!

Thanks, Admin Angel~a, for sharing! Good posts & keep it up!

When Andromeda came to My mind, I thought of My many other beautiful holy angels...

Live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) *

I re-read this today so as to re-attune with its message. Yay, a 21 day window of change!

So clear, and so wise.  As mentioned, the star Alcyone in the Pleides is transmitting informational decrees-- so I am listening to the song "Alcyone" by the evolutionary dj Kalya Scintilla, and feeling the expansive nature of consciousness and opportunity, not to be wasted.  Also, the Divine Feminine mystery school I am part of is  tuning in to the archetype Goddess of Compassion this moon.  There has been a wonderful potentiation of LIGHT in my being as a result of this: dealing with, loving, and clearing the dark matter.  Solve et Coagula : dissolve, purify, re-cohere. 

This Spring of the Wood Horse with the planet's upgraded 5th dimensional reality is so booming, and the horse is taking us places.  Lots of creative projects, lots of renewing spring energy  (maybe it is turning autumn in the southern hemisphere though ;)     and a sense that the Light Forces have indeed WON and are bringing incredible awareness to all of us ;)  Through our attuning higher vibration intentions and thoughts, we, loved friends, are continually pinging the web and bringing higher awareness to the planet.

Much Kindness, Metta Love,

AB

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service