LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Thanks to: http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/andrew-martin-lig...

Rest Dearest Ones, that is what we wish to speak to you about today. With so many planetary occurrences and activity in these moments, not to mention the waves of energy that so many of you are feeling at this important time, your self care is of the utmost importance.

The occurrence of the Solstice tomorrow is a magnificent time to anchor in the new frequencies that have been available to you as well as to honor the progress you have made. It is a celebration of the balance of life and the return of the light.

The light represented by the Christ child, the light that will transmute and heal the perception of darkness first within and then without. This is a time when so many gather to celebrate the spirit of love and light,  when so many hearts open to share and receive love. For many this can also be a time of great sadness and loneliness. Take care to send love whenever you are compelled to do so. A smile, a warm embrace, a kind word or loving thought will make such a strong impact at this time.

First however it is important to remember to care for yourselves. Honor that to which your heart is drawn. Practice love, compassion and acceptance for where you are now and for all that you have done in the past year. It is so easy to get drawn into the game of comparison. It is so easy to look at others who you may perceive as being more advanced or further along in their journey.

We wish to remind you Dear Ones that all walk their own path, all unfold according to their own plan and all is Divinely timed. Like many wheels in a great cosmic clock, you all have a purpose and you all are important to the greater whole. Our scribe, our brother, our friend may very easily look at his own path on this journey and say “why now? Why at 42 years old am I only now able to hear and translate these messages”? We have reminded him in those moments of doubt that there is no wrong way, that he is exactly where he promised to be at this moment in time and that all is well. All is well. All is well.

We want for you to feel the love, support and caring that is being showered upon you at this time and allow it to wash away any lingering doubts that you may still have. Allow those doubts to rise within you, to be acknowledged and blessed and released so that they may return to the light from whence they came to be transformed and transmuted back into the higher frequencies. For as the lighter, brighter, higher frequencies continue to flood your planet and your bodies, they will continue to wash away the lower vibrations to make more room for love and light to reclaim its place within you and Mother Gaia.

Excavate, acknowledge and release. These are the words our scribe has been repeating over and over the past few days. Excavate, acknowledge and release. Feel the power of love as it washes over and through you to help you dislodge the stuff that is stuck within you. Breathe into it, find the stillness and let it go, let it go, let it go. If you find yourself unable to heal that which comes up, love it all the more. Take it in your arms and hold it like you would a delicate child. For you know in your hearts that if something is arising within you to be healed that you are able to heal it. That if something comes up for you that feels low, heavy or tangled that it is only your attachment to it that allows it to stay with you. Call upon your angels, call upon your guides, call upon the loved ones of the light who are always around you and they shall help you as they can.

This time can feel overwhelming and overpowering, but remember Dear Ones you are all powerful, Divine Creators who agreed to come here now at this moment. Shine the light on it. Show it the way back to Love, allow it to slip from your fingers so that it can be healed and transformed. Surrender is not a passive act, surrender is not a sign of weakness. Surrender says I am strong enough to accept my sovereignty as I step into my power as a Divine Being. Much like when you seek the healing help of a medical doctor or a therapist or a holy person or an energy worker, you allow yourself to be guided by their knowledge and their wisdom. Of course, your own discernment may always be used to ensure that something is true for you, but when there is faith and trust and love, then there can be surrender.

You need not ask for permission to use your powers of light. You need not wait for a sign from above. You have only to nurture and love yourself until you are strong enough to take a stand and step into that light that has been yours since the beginning.

There is so much more to share, Dear Ones and we could continue on and on and on! (Laughter)

Just know that you are loved, you are cherished, you are necessary and you are Divine.

Take this time now to integrate and honor all the work you have done over all of your lifetimes and all of your incarnations. For while the journey has only just begun, it was this marker in the road that all has previously been leading up to.

You are not lost, you are not wrong. You are light and you are love.

Celebrate your divinity and the divinity of all.

In love and light we leave you.

Rejoice!

The Lighted Ones.

Copyright © Andrew Martin. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter or edit it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice link: http://www.andrewmartinartist.com/andrewmartinblog

Views: 180

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you i SO needed that. My boss does not like me and just threatened me with a formal warning letter stating i will be fired unless i start doing different things (control and manipulation) Her accusations are totally un true and i have everything to show she is not behaving with integrity. Karen Doonans blog today speaks of this exact thing - i keep trying to paste it here but this link keeps coming in. Happy solsticall all

http://childrenofthesun.org/morphogenetic-stress-web-removal/

The Good Force be with you!

Excellent posts, Admin Angel~a & The Lighted Ones! Thanks for sharing!

Light is the electromagnetic radiation by which things are visible & Love is a warm affection of our heart as the essence of our existence.

With much Light & Love for you!

Live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) *

talk about waves of energy look at the energy in the picture i took of me today  

Yes-seem to be seeing them everywhere!

Angel~a

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service