LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

We Have A Rare Opportunity To Be Who You Truly Wish To Be By Ann Albers ... And ... Revealing The Truth By Natalie Glasson...And...Living As An Empath During These Times...By Matt Kahn

We Have A Rare Opportunity To Be Who You Truly Wish To Be By Ann Albers & The Angels

Message From The Angels .....

My dear friends, we love you so very much,

So many of you are asking, "When is this going to be over?" A better question might be, "Who will I be when this is over? How will I have grown? What improvements have I made inside of myself that will cause a happier resonance in my life in the future?"

For dark and difficult thought it might be for so many, this is a rare opportunity upon your planet earth for so many of you to dive deeply within your own spirit – to feel what you have not felt, to dream what you have not dreamed, to wish for the world you have not dared to wish for. There is no running from yourselves when emotions are running so strongly in the current of human consciousness. There is opportunity here – to heal, to love yourself, to create.

If you are bored, allow for the boredom. Sit with it. Feel the feelings that arise if you are not productive, not allowed to distract in the usual ways. Embrace yourself and love the parts of you that were previously stuffed into the back of your minds. It is time to heal these parts and send them into the light. Sit in silence if you can and see what arises because beneath the voices and feelings that need healing, are the seeds of your soul's true desires. Deep within your heart of hearts, you may just connect with whatever it is you wish to create this lifetime. You may start to deepen your awareness of who you wish to be. Start by being that person now.

If you are instead, busy beyond measure, serving and assisting the masses, then get in touch with the angelic love in your heart that has placed you in a position to do so. Serve from this light, this depth, this love, and you will be protected by the very current that creates universe. Get in touch with and allow yourself to admire your ever-loving heart. Allow yourself to feel yourself as the hands, the eyes, the mind of God for those you serve.

Dear ones, this will be over soon enough. Life will gradually return to "normal" and yet nothing will ever be quite the same. You will be eternally more aware of your interconnectedness. You will be so much more grateful for the quiet ones who have always served you and form the pillars of your society. You will be more tolerant of those you once judge as you witness them now, not in their roles, but in the very depths of their humanity. You will know forever what is of greater value in your lives. You will crave more touch, more depth, and more real connection. You will want to feel value and purpose in your lives.

Who do you wish to be when this pandemic is over? Ponder that dear ones and then start to become that person now, for even if you are in solitude and silence, you can always "be" when you cannot "do." You can always serve with your authentic light even if the service is a vibrational one of emanating your very own joy and peace.

We are proud of each and every one of you. Now is not the easiest time to be upon your planet earth. This event was not orchestrated by the heavens, nor was it caused by nefarious human beings. It was an attempt of other dimensional beings to stir up isolation and fear in order to survive. They are not succeeding dear ones. Your love does not allow them to posses your very beautiful human hearts.

You are emerging, not only as individuals, but as a race triumphant. Contemplate this - you, a cell in the body of the human race, are more important than ever now. Resolve to be the light that you are dear ones. Each of you is priceless, precious, and perfect in our eyes.

God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels

Video - "5 Minute Violet Flamed Meditation - Shift Your Energy Fast !" By Melanie Beckler

https://youtu.be/CYj19HX9K-E

Ann's Message .....

Hi Everyone,

The angel message nearly had me in tears. I felt the love emanating from them as they dictated. Truly we are all so very loved. It feels good to sit in that love, breathe, and receive it as the angels have often recommended.

It used to be hard for me to be with myself. I will never forget the first time I discovered the joys of solitude. I was in my thirties, had been recently dumped. and since I was working so much overtime I decided to take time off and go to Hawaii. I booked the flights and the room and set off on what looked like a glorious adventure.

It shocked me that the first two days it was nearly impossible to feel good. I wasn't lonely. I didn't feel sad. I just felt as if every moment I ought to be sharing all the beauty with someone else – as if it wasn't OK for me to take it all in for myself. It felt so eerily silent too. I was used to filling the time with talk, helping others, doing, doing – incessantly doing. Now I was alone, just "being," without goal or purpose other than to enjoy the day. I couldn't relax and wondered what was wrong with me.

Walking on the beach, it initially hit me, "I am allowed to enjoy life alone! It can be just as fulfilling. I can take in all of this beauty, just for me, whether or not there is someone else to share it with. I can enjoy time even if it isn't helping someone else. It isn't selfish! It is self-loving!" I realized that after I gave up my identify of being "smart and professional" when I quiet engineering, I created a new one of "always being there" for others. In that moment, my identity melted into something far simpler – I was just Ann, a woman enjoying her life. And that was enough.

I turned towards the sea, breathed in the salty air, and shut my eyes as the wind blew my hair into a tangled mess. Warm with sun, cool with the waves on my feet, and blessed with an ah-ha realization that it was OK to just "be" and to "just enjoy life," I opened my heart and allowed the energy of life itself to penetrate my entire being. Body and soul, I felt love beyond compare. The rest of the vacation was pure, unadulterated bliss. I have never been the same. I take great joy in silence and solitude now. These are the moments when I lose my small self, and dissolve into a sense of connection with all of life. Bliss.

Because of this quarantine has not been a challenge at all. I have great compassion, however for the many souls who are finding it difficult to suddenly slow down, and "be" with themselves or only those close. Solitude or limited social exposure coupled with feelings of "not being in control," can bring up both the best and the worst. We either draw forth a spiritual and emotional strength from within, or we fall into feelings of fear, anger frustration, and tantrums.

In any case, we must learn to "be" with ourselves now. There is no other choice for many.

This is a gift.

It is time to learn to "be" with ourselves and love ourselves, no matter what. It is time to embrace the hurt, angry, frustrated, and fearful children within. It is time to own your talents and share them as you can. It is time to take care of your own heart, and to dream. Dream of the futures you wish to create until you dream them into existence within so they can manifest in your outer life when things get moving.

In my work I've talked to many people who are finding time to start businesses, or dream them into being. I've talked to some who are enjoying time with family and others who are realizing that it is time to leave an unhealthy situation. I've talked to others who feel stir-crazy, bored, frustrated, fearful, and impatient. It seems that in our quarantine, we are seeing all that we have ignored within. It is time to make friends with both our light and our darkness.

Even though it is so hard for so many right now, it is a chance to look into our own hearts and discover more deeply what we find within. It is a chance to make peace with our less than loving vibrations, and to love them into the light. It is a chance to manifest, to learn, to connect in creative ways. It is precious time to spend feeling, healing, and creating. It will be over soon enough.

Why not make good use of it by asking ourselves the angels' questions: "Who will I be when this is over? How will I have grown? What improvements have I made inside of myself that will cause a happier resonance in my life in the future?"

Here are some pointers to assist...

1. Take time in silence and solitude to question

Even if you are at home with others, find time alone. Shut the door to a room. Go outside. Take a safe, socially distanced, masked walk. Breathe. Feel deeply. Ask yourself, "Who do I want to be when this is over? What habits do I want to change? How can I start to make those changes now?" Journal if you like. Get deeply acquainted with yourself, and assess yourself honestly, without judgment. What needs to change

2. Make small changes each day

At the beginning of each day promise yourself to make one small change to become the person you wish to be.

Suppose for example, you wish to be more confident sharing your gifts – writing, counseling, art, storytelling, branding, you name it. Challenge yourself to do so in a small way each day, perhaps with a friend, perhaps on social media, perhaps just practicing at home. Journal your progress.

Suppose you wish to change a habit – speaking more tenderly, walking taller, getting up and exercising, being more motivated. First research (Google) and read inspiring ways others have changed that habit, then challenge yourself to make small changes. Document progress.

Every day is a gift. Every day we can make small changes to become closer and closer to the person we wish to be.

3. Celebrate Success!

Reward yourself for making small changes. Compliment yourself. Be accountable to a friend or social media peers whom you've challenged to do the same. Journal or document progress. Take selfies of the "new you" and watch how you change. Every minor decision to be the person you want to become, is really a major shift in energy.

It is a rare and difficult time on earth. It is also a rare opportunity. I wish to come out of this more organized, balanced, and committed to my own self-care. Who do you wish to be? Time to start being that person now...

Love you all!
Ann

Infinite Blessings with the Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Enlightenment, Peace, Healing, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You in every moment,

Steven Hutchinson

Video - "Total Integration - I Am The Divine Self That I Am & That You Are ! - By Matt Kahn - https://youtu.be/XRxfFAB6rxI

Revealing The Truth By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Gabriel

The entire Angelic Kingdom draws close to greet and embrace you through my expression of love and truth today. I am Archangel Gabriel. We embrace you in the purest vibration of love from the Angelic Kingdom to bring forth healing, and most importantly to reveal your truth.

As a Multi – Dimensional Ascension Shift is taking place on the Earth with fear being cleansed, so the truth of your being, Mother Earth, humanity, and all creations are being revealed. This is a time of tremendous change and transformation. Energies, thoughts, and actions you were accustomed to experiencing are falling away or even being discarded by you.

As people embody fear in order to transform it into love, it may feel that the world is an uncertain place, with confusion and unexpected manifestations. Some people may even feel an emptiness in their lives as old energies and habits they are so accustomed to are liberated.

While change and transformation is occurring at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level for all, it is also taking place on a multi – dimensional level. This means that every aspect of yourself on all 352 levels of the Creator’s Universe is experiencing a shift and transformation of some form.

While each shift creates and promotes the emergence of the Creator, for those on the Earth it may feel more like an upheaval and a period of hesitation. Shifts are occurring within your being and energy field triggered by other dimensional aspects of yourself.

For your incarnate self on the Earth, you may experience the shifts without the comprehension and understanding of what is occurring, creating confusion and restlessness. During this time, it is important to remain grounded, connected to your inner light, and open to the guidance of your inner truth. This will ensure you are able to ride this magnificent wave of ascension with greater ease, awareness, and insights.

A focus on revealing your truth is essential now as well as an understanding of how to do so. I, Archangel Gabriel, wish to share some practices and tools to support your exploration of the truth of the Creator emerging from within your being. In doing so I hope to empower your ascension and awaken within you a deeper sense of happiness, joy, and contentment.

Love Chambers

Throughout the entire Universe of the Creator, there are chambers dedicated to experiencing and embodying the love of the Creator. Each chamber may anchor a diverse frequency and vibration of love as well as a different purpose for embodying love. These chambers are extremely pure as they hold and embody the essence and truth of the Creator, created by diverse beings to aid the ascension of the Universe of the Creator.

To name a few Love Chambers; Quan Yin’s Equilibrium Love Chamber, Djwhal Khul’s Synthesis Love Chamber, Pleiadian Transformative Love Chamber, Venus Pure Love Chamber, Archangel Michael’s Faith Love Chamber, Goddess Evolutionary Love Chamber, Lord Buddha’s Peace Love Chamber, Arcturian Awakening Love Chamber, Saint Germain’s Truth Enfolding Love Chamber, Archangel Metatron’s Creator Emergence Love Chamber, Solar Level Radiance Love Chamber, and the Universal Medical Healing Love Chamber.

You may ask to visit any of these Love Chambers or any other Love Chamber which comes into your awareness. Simply Say out loud or in your mind:

‘It is my wish to connect with and to experience fully …………………. Love Chamber. I invite my guides to transport me now to this Love Chamber during my meditation.

Through my experience of the Love Chamber I wish to download, embody, and activate greater love within my being and reality, as well as support the emergence of the truth of the Creator for my acceptance and understanding. I choose to be bathed in love to access a deeper knowingness of my inner truth. May this ground, balance and heal my being promoting peace and new insights. Thank you.’

Experiencing a Love Chamber will support the emergence of truth within your being, allowing you to feel more centred with clarity and contentment. The greatest and most powerful Love Chamber within for you is within your heart chakra.

Video - "Be Healed & Uplifted With The Archangels" - https://youtu.be/FOdL-RPdTyw

Deep Cleansing System

Within the Universe of the Creator, there are numerous beings and ashrams who offer their own specific Deep Cleansing System to support those wishing to release illusion, fear, stagnant energies and habits, and limitations from their beings.

Their purpose for offering this process is to aid the emergence and revelation of the sacred truth of the Creator from within your being. I, Archangel Gabriel, wish to make you aware of this process as I believe it to be extremely valuable in these uncertain times of ascension on the Earth, and will create a space of clarity and simplicity to serve you.

To name a few Deep Cleansing Systems: Universal Medical Healing Deep Cleansing System, Mahatma Fortifying Deep Cleansing System, Lord Merlin Magical Deep Cleansing System, Celestial White Beings Purifying Deep Cleansing System, Archangel Michael’s Awakening Deep Cleansing System, Lady Portia Transformative Deep Cleansing System, Andromedan’s Soul Empowering Deep Cleansing System, Lady Nada’s Happiness Deep Cleansing System, Master Kuthumi’s Love Empowerment Deep Cleansing System and the Archangel’s Sacred Deep Cleansing System.

Each Deep Cleansing System creates different results and will be experienced in a different way. It is a cleansing and healing process unique to each individual gifting the process, so please experience a few as they will influence your being in diverse ways. Some may be more impactful than others. Each being gifting the cleansing will work on different aspects of your entire being in unique ways.

You may ask to visit to experience any of these Deep Cleansing Systems or any others that come into your awareness. Simply Say out loud or in your mind:

‘It is my wish to connect with and to experience fully …………………………. Deep Cleansing System. I ask my guides to surround me and to oversee the entire process. Please work with my being to create a cleansing appropriate for my spiritual ascension and existence on the Earth.

I am particularly interested in cleansing, healing, and releasing……………………. I allow myself to be open and receptive to receive the sacred vibrations of cleansing in order to reveal my inner truth into my awareness and embodiment. Thank you.’

Angelic Peace Chambers

I, Archangel Gabriel, wish to share with you the Angelic Peace Chambers available for your use within the Angelic Kingdom. These chambers are created by Archangels and are enthused with the angelic vibrations of peace, tranquility, and serenity.

When you enter an Angelic Peace Chamber you can absorb the sacred vibrations in order to access a deeper sense of harmony with yourself and the Creator. Illusions and distractions all dissolve allowing you to simply be present with your inner truth and the truth of the Creator.

You can delve into your inner truth, exploring and embodying its wisdom and energy. Thus, you emerge from the chamber with a greater sense of self and a clearer connection with the Creator.

Simply choose an Archangel you feel guided to connect with and ask to visit their Angelic Peace Chamber during your meditation. Then allow yourself to receive all that is shared with you and awoken from within you.

Examples of Archangels who have Angelic Peace Chambers are Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Zadkiel, Archangel Metatron, Archangel Uriel and Archangel Ariel. Their feminine counterparts can also be called upon to visit their chamber.

With these three practices, I wish to support you in aiding and encouraging the revelation of your inner truth to aid your inner awakening and ascension.

Please accept my support and love,

Archangel Gabriel

Click on this link to read more messages from AA Gabriel: https://omna.org/archangel-gabriel-list-of-channeled-messages/

To watch Natalie's video of this message or download a free audio of it - click on this link:

https://omna.org/revealing-the-truth-by-archangel-gabriel/?mc_cid=1...

Video - "Awaken, Activate, & Embody The Creator's Love In Your Life Now !

https://youtu.be/3_iuqqeNXgQ

Living As An Empath During These Times...By Matt Kahn

May this energy update help confirm your experiences and clarify any confusion when living as an empath during the most pivotal shift of human evolution in Earth’s history. These unprecedented times can certainly make it quite challenging for light workers, especially with so many of us still acclimating and adjusting to life in a higher vibrational altitude.

The most recent Ascension update sees Mother Earth settling into alignment with 5D consciousness, while a significant percentage of Earth’s inhabitants adjust to life at a higher frequency of consciousness.

It is interesting to notice, from the heart of compassion, a percentage of the world’s population is just now learning how to function in the very climate of uncertainty many spiritual beings have spent years encountering through various healing processes and 'Dark Night of the Soul' experiences.

Equally so, while light workers have had a small taste of the collective they would help shift through the imprinting of their childhood and adolescent years, many light workers are still adjusting to a greater depth of presence as they embody a higher level of awareness, mindfulness, and heart-centeredness as anchors of Earth’s Ascension.

This means many light workers are experiencing the ups and downs of Empath Fatigue -- where the most simple human tasks create waves of exhaustion, and you just can’t do as much as you normally would under these uncertain conditions.

While some think self-quarantining or social distancing is to blame, it is actually a process of building up psychic endurance so your vibration can be so fully aware of its unlimited potency and power that it can effortlessly hold space for an entire planet without even having to think about it or micro-manage it in any way.

As you engage in the process of building your psychic endurance, it’s normal to feel its effects as the opposite experience which could include fatigue, emptiness, boredom, and exhaustion. If your ego has begun to internalize and identify with this process, it can be sensed as grief, guilt, shame, depression, and various waves of anxiety, loneliness, and fear.

The key to shifting out of the ego’s tendency to internalize each feeling as evidence of being the lowest version of self is by seeing it from the viewpoint of a higher consciousness.

To experience such a shift of relief, please repeat the following words:

I accept that my most uncomfortable feelings are not proof or evidence of a lower vibrational frequency, no matter what my ego might suggest, conclude, or assume. If there is a lower vibrational frequency, it is the layers of emotional density being cleared out of the collective that slows in resolve whenever I join the ego in interpreting the evolution of life into a judgment towards myself or others.

If humanity is clearing large amounts of density, it could only be a sign of a higher vibration emerging. And because I am a light worker already aligned with the light, may I support the healing process of humanity in absolute accordance with the Divine Will of the Akashic Records by acknowledging my experiences and feelings as gateways into greater psychic endurance.

No matter what my ego insists, I accept I am building up my psychic endurance by holding space for a world awakening within me. By accepting this interpretation of experience, I allow my psychic endurance to increase while remaining naturally aligned and grounded in the wisdom of my soul’s deepest truth.

This is the Ascension and I am helping to lead the way as part of the Ascension’s first wave. I have earned the right to be here just by the grace of being born with nothing more to prove and only my purest light to shine. And so it is!”

May the wisdom of this “Repeat After Me” help you refrain from tendencies of debating with your ego, or trying to help it see a clearer point of view. Instead, it is far more aligned and beneficial to your evolution to allow the ego to have its beliefs, concerns, and viewpoints, while knowing in your heart — the ego cannot see this as an evolutionary benefit because this would mean you are in less need of your ego instead of more hooked into it.

To resolve this, simply place your hand on your heart and let the ego know:

I appreciate your help and all that you share. You have an important purpose but it isn’t found in correcting me. I see this sharing as a request for love and so I will love you the way others weren’t able to before. I see you. I accept you. I love you — just as you are.”

As the world gradually adjusts to the climate of awakened consciousness, while empaths build up more psychic endurance to be able to experience the frequency of their own light instead of getting pulled back into the orbit of vibrational co-dependency, you may have noticed some interesting patterning over the past several weeks:

Many light workers have reported an amplification in emotional triggers in themselves and those close to them.

This is because these amplifying times makes the world into a magnifying glass of awareness. Those who are building greater psychic endurance will notice more of the peaceful presence of their soul able to be accessed, even if in short spontaneous waves of experience.

Meanwhile, the deepening of this collective healing can cause friends, family members, or even smaller parts of you to act out various levels of ego patterning in what may seem exaggerated or animated from your viewpoint.

If you have established in enough psychic endurance, you will begin noticing such patterns without being pulled into them. If still cultivating greater psychic endurance, your instinct will be to fight, flight, freeze, flee, or fawn as a way of responding to others as a subconscious emotional threat.

While it is important for empaths to know when they have enough energetic and emotional equity to hold space for others, it is also important to know when you need the 'recharging' benefits of alone time. This remains a highly important skillset of discernment, no matter whose ego may feel abandoned by your need for greater self-care.

If you're able to notice your difficulty in being around certain characters in your reality, you can always consciously decide to stay in their presence for an extra 30-60 seconds, while slowing your breathing as a way of gradually building your psychic endurance, before creating a boundary-- whether in the form of going for a walk, taking a bath, journaling, practicing yoga, ecstatic dancing, meditating or even taking a nap. As always, dare to give yourself extra support and encouragement as you are always doing the best you can, no matter how much 'better' you think you should be doing.

When choosing to see yourself as the evolution of consciousness in action versus the lowest most unredeemable version of self, afraid of being alone or left behind, you will always know on an intuitive level exactly what you need for greater emotional nourishment, energetic balance, and overall well-being.

With today’s date being 5/5/2020, we add up the numbers
(10 + 4) to get a prime number of 5.

This lets us know that while you may have felt 'tossed around' or exhausted by the healing of repressed emotional patterns on a personal or collective level, the prime number 5 signifies this week’s intention of giving you greater glimpses into 5D consciousness.

Whether it is sensed as moments of greater interconnection, feeling or hearing guidance from your angelic guides, deeper inspiration bubbling to the surface, a soothing presence telepathically affirming everything will be okay, or even visitations from deceased loved ones, this will be a week for light workers to experience more of their gifts beyond the super sensitivity to the experiences of others.

May you welcome these glimpses with relaxed breaths, more consistent self-love towards the integrating ego, and compassion towards yourself and others.

No matter the experience you are currently having, on behalf of the Universe, it is truly an honor to serve your evolution — every step of the way.

Victory to the light dwelling in all hearts. Victory to the light I AM that you are.

All For Love,

Matt Kahn

Video - "Empowering Patterns Of Perfection For The New Earth"

By Patricia Cota-Robles - https://youtu.be/ANBJU39xXww

Views: 134

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you

You are most welcome Sonja, and thanks so much for replying. Lots of Divine Love & Enlightenment Blessings, Steve

will use a meditation And Thank you Love DonD

Have a great meditation Don, and thanks so much for replying. Blessings to further awaken your Divine Love & Light, Steve

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

INTEGRATING AND CLEANSING SOUL EXTENSIONS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on February 25, 2021 at 3:41pm 0 Comments

INTEGRATING AND CLEANSING SOUL EXTENSIONS:- Each person has twelve Oversouls. Each Oversoul has twelve Soul extensions, or twelve personalities, that incarnate into material existence, although not necessarily just on this planet. The twelve soul…

Continue

INTEGRATED SPIRITUAL GROWTH 3

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on February 24, 2021 at 7:19am 0 Comments

INTEGRATED SPIRITUAL GROWTH 3 :- Another aspect of evolving the Physical Vehicle is building one’s immune system Spiritually, Psychologically, and Physically. Part of the evolution of the Physical Body is to remove all negative thoughts,…

Continue

INTEGRATED SPIRITUAL GROWTH 2

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on February 23, 2021 at 8:12am 0 Comments

INTEGRATED SPIRITUAL GROWTH 2:- Building Light Quotient is easy, it is just a matter of calling it in from the Celestial realms. Physically feeding the Physical Body is easy, and the Physical Body will grow even when we abuse it and feed it junk…

Continue

INTEGRATED SPIRITUAL GROWTH 1

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on February 22, 2021 at 7:47am 0 Comments

INTEGRATED SPIRITUAL GROWTH 1 :- One interesting insight into these three levels of growth is that the Physical Body grows automatically. If an adolescent drinks and smokes too much, and never Psychologically matures, they will still Physically…

Continue

INTEGRATED SPIRITUAL GROWTH

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on February 21, 2021 at 9:25am 0 Comments

INTEGRATED SPIRITUAL GROWTH:- There are three levels of integrated Spiritual growth that each person on Earth must master to truly achieve God Realization. These three levels, are the Spiritual, Psychological, and Physical/Earthly level. The…

Continue

TRUE PRAYER IS A CO-CREATION BETWEEN GOD AND THE SONS & DAUGHTERS OF GOD WHO ARE SPIRITUAL MASTERS AND CO-CREATORS WITHIN THEMSELVES:

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on February 20, 2021 at 7:00am 0 Comments

TRUE PRAYER IS A CO-CREATION BETWEEN GOD AND THE SONS & DAUGHTERS OF GOD WHO ARE SPIRITUAL MASTERS AND CO-CREATORS WITHIN THEMSELVES:- Many people often pray, however it is not done from 100% personal power, owning the fact that you are a Son…

Continue

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service